ACTSYS DOOR SYSTEMS INC

Founded 2001 • With Angi since March 2006

15485 SW 23rd Ln

Miami, FL 33185

WELCOME TO ACTSYS GARAGE DOOR COMPANY Actsys Garage Door Company is Miami’s premier full-service provider of quality residential overhead garage doors and garage door openers. Whether you are shopping for a new garage door, performing routine maintenance or servicing an existing door, our dedicated and experienced staff can assist you with your needs. We carry all models of HAAS and AMARR doors and LIFTMASTER openers and provide service and repair for every brand. Family owned and operated, we are dedicated to exceeding all of your garage door needs. We have a reputation in South Florida for superior service and professionalism while providing competitive prices. Contact us and we will walk you through our world of garage doors ....

garage doors (251)door installation (20)electrician (7)woodworking (1)

10/04/2019

Norman made the door and opener work like new! I thought I might need a whole new door and motor but Smitty and Norman devised a fix (by adding a part) that will last a good while and save stress on the motor and the door. I'm very satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door repair.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2019

09/17/2019

Finding this company is actually why I am a faithful user of Angie’s list. They already had good reviews but first-hand experience went above and beyond what I read in those reviews. I needed my garage door replaced as quickly as possible. I did not want some cheap door either! I wanted to be up to current Miami Dade code. These guys delivered! When I say delivered I am talking about people who qu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Quickly replace my damaged garage door on my home I own

CATEGORY electrician,garage doors,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2019

08/28/2019

Got a quote on Saturday, installed on Tuesday. Everyone was very professional and nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New garage door and opener

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2019

05/31/2019

Smitty's team did a great job. My homeowner's association can be tardy. This replacement was needed for a long time. Actsys really helped by contacting the association directly and dealing with them. Smitty had terrific communication throughout, including helping me with a minor matter involving the county permit so I didn't have to deal with it myself. My tenant is very pleased with her new garag...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door replacement for townhouse

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/24/2019

04/20/2019

Would highly recommend. Extremely professional. Thank you!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed and Serviced

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/20/2019

02/28/2019

Smitty, the owner, was on top of everything from the quote to the installation of the garage doors. I have used his company for many years for garage door servicing and now I used him to purchase and install new doors. He's not the cheapest service, but you get what you pay for. He and his company are very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Garage Dorrs

CATEGORY garage doors,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/26/2019

01/29/2019

I called ACTSYS Door Systems, Inc. requesting price quotes for replacement garage doors for two family houses. A representative promptly came out and gave a very reasonable quote for each house. The work on the first house (2 single car doors) began that same week, and the second house (1 double-car door), the following week. The new doors are impact-resistant (hurricane-ready). The work was first...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage Doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/28/2019

Photo for ACTSYS DOOR SYSTEMS INC - 15485 SW 23rd Ln, Miami, FL - 37683012

01/14/2019

There were here before the scheduled time, the work done was great, and everything was cleaned up. Very efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced garage door

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/09/2019

12/24/2018

Excellent. Couldn’t have gone better. Very professional and knowledgeable about their products. Easy to get along with. Assisted with city permit. Pricing was competitive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 new garage doors & electronic openers

CATEGORY electrician,garage doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/21/2018

11/03/2018

They a great product. Best prices, clean instalation, and great customer service by the owner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hurricane garage door

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/03/2018

Garage Door Repair and Installation, Broken Springs Service, Annual Maintenance on Residential Garage Doors, Sell & Install New Amarr Garage Doors & LiftMaster Openers, Service all Brands, Springs, Cables, Tracks, Rollers, Gears, Controls, and Keypads.

Ask For Details.