Acropolis Marble Polishing

Founded 2010 • With Angi since June 2012

2521 NW 74th Ave

Miami, FL 33122

Acropolis Marble Polishing is experienced in the complete care of your natural flooring surfaces. We repair damage as well as bring out the beauty of the stone. Acropolis Marble Polishing is committed to restoring your Marble, Granite, Limestone, Travertine, Terrazzo, Natural Stone Floors and Counter Tops to their original factory look and feel. Our services include marble polishing marble cleaning and marble restoration....

02/10/2019

larisa R.

they did excellent job

Description of Work
sealing the marble floor

11/13/2018

Curtis M.

My marble tile was installed 25 years ago after hurricane Andrew. it was dull, appeared stained, and looked dirty even after mopping. I called George for an estimate and he assured me he could make my floor look brand new. Well sure enough, his team was able to deliver! The workers were very professional. There was lots of sanding of the tile which presented dust everywhere but it was well worth it. After sealing and buffing my floor looked like it did 25 years ago. Very, Very pleased and highly recommend George and his Acropolis team!!!

Description of Work
Marble tile cleaned, sealed, and polished

11/05/2018

Cathy B.

An excellent experience dealing with this company! George was very responsive, provided detailed quote and fair price. We really appreciated his technical knowledge on our marble floor and also his honesty about the work that actually needed to be done on our floors thus savings us some money. Very lucky to find him. Also, the crew came on time, was very polite, finished the job perfectly, and didn't leave a mess at all. Thank you for the great job. We couldn't be more satisfied.

Description of Work
Marble floor restoration

10/29/2018

Anita K.

Great! Acropolis marble polishing were very professional and did a high quality job.

Description of Work
Marble polishing

07/03/2018

naphtali R.

Great job. Protected the furniture well and made the floors shine.

Description of Work
crystalyze marble

06/28/2018

MARY JO T.

The owner George came as he promised and provided an estimate, and we scheduled the work. The estimate was reasonable compared to others. He arrived with an employee on the scheduled day exactly on time. They moved the heavy furniture, polished and sealed the floor and moved everything back. The floor looks beautiful! He and his employee were very professional. The whole experience was easy and pleasant, and I am very happy with the result.

Description of Work
Polished and sealed marble floors in 3 rooms

12/08/2017

Laurence L.

I hired Acropolis 7 years ago in my first house. Since I keep them every time I need. They are very professional and punctual.

Description of Work
Marble polishing

11/19/2017

zoe L.

The owner, George, was very responsive from start to finish. The work was done well, quickly, and professionally. The cost was reasonable. I have already recommended this company for similar services to a neighbor, who was also satisfied with the work. I would use this company again.

Description of Work
Repair and polish of travertine floors.

08/28/2017

tania D.

Acropolis did a fantastic job restoring the shine to my dull marble floors. The owner George was a pleasure to deal with and absolutely professional. I appreciated his thoroughness in explaining the polishing process and the care he took to protect our furniture and baseboards. When the other 2 members of his team got into an a car accident on the way to my home to do the job, George decided to polish the floors himself rather than re-schedule the job. He truly believes in customer service and his prices are very reasonable. I will certainly hire Acropolis again.

Description of Work
Marble Floor polishing

05/12/2017

Matias C.

George and his team did an amazing job! They came in and in one day managed to leave our floors and balconies looking like they did 11 years ago when bough the place. They are real professionals, moved the furniture from one place to the other as they polished. protected everything with paper and tape and left the our place clean spotless. We had some severe mold on the marble in our shower and he got rid of it. Not only that very friendly service and will sure call them back in a year for a refresher! Thanks George! Matias

Description of Work
Polish and protect our Floors bathrooms and balconies.

05/12/2017

Nadia C.

Excellent job at reasonable cost. Thank you Acropolis Marble Polishing!

Description of Work
Marble floors, countertops, vanity tops and shower walls and floors, restoration, polishing and sealing

12/18/2015

Mario F.

Will definitely use in the future.

Description of Work
Needed tile and grout work done in the flooring in my old home. The floor also needed to be re done. Polishing and waxing included. Also needed marble work done.

Category ceramic tile, marble & granite, floor cleaning

10/07/2015

Anna J.

I highly recommend George @ Acropolis and his worker Charles for resurfacing of terrazzo floors. He was prompt giving me an estimate and performing the job. The floors came out very shiny and all the holes were fixed with matching marbles.

Description of Work
refinish terrazzo floor.

11/05/2012

John C. C.

George from Acropolis Marble Polishing came out and not only gave me an estimate for the cleaning and polishing, he told me that my Housekeeper was using chemicals on the floor that were damaging to and ruining it. He explained that marble is very porous, and you can't use bleach or tile cleaners on it. After speaking with George at Acropolis, I decided that they were the best people for the job. He did not put pressure on me to use them, but provided an easy-to-read estimate on his letterhead, professionally done on computer and emailed to me the same day. When they came out to do the job, they were very careful, and covered things in the immediate area. The results of the cleaning and polishing were truly amazing! The marble floors looked better than they did when they were new! They sealed the floor when they finished, so the polishing will protect and last longer on the marble. They did a tremendous job overall, and I will use them again, if the floors every need this service in the future.

Description of Work
My marble floors and countertops in the bathroom, bedroom, and hallway had lost their shine and pizazz. I needed someone to clean and polish floors, shower walls, and counter marble.

High Shine Marble Restoration

High Shine Marble Restoration focuses on providing the highest quality finishes across a wide range of marble surfaces. With over 10 years in business, the success of the company lies in the customer's satisfaction with the service it renders and the quality of our work is backed up with the guarantee that our customers will be completely satisfied with our services. There is no better feeling for us than finishing our work day knowing that we were able to put a smile on your face. Being able to make a dramatic change in somebody's life makes us happy and we look forward to bringing that same professionalism and customer satisfaction to you. Our services include any type of stones" floors, walls counters tops ,marble restoration refinishing cleaning, polishing, grinding, crystallizing for travertine, terrazzo and concrete floors. These are just a fraction of the services that we offer to our valued customers. Call us today, we look forward to serving you. https://highshinemarblerestoration.com/

Great Finishes Inc.

2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,2019 and 2020 SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER. At Great Finishes Inc, our goal is to always provide the best customer service possible. We use state of the art equipment and products for the highest quality restoration and refinishing. Our customer service is unbeatable. Each and every project is taken up by trained, experienced professionals. We bring true craftsmanship and pride to every project. Family owned business focused on customer service, quality and craftsmanship.

Offers by Great Finishes Inc. on Angi
    Stone Floor USA Corp

28 Years of Experience Polishing Natural Stones. Marble Polishing, Terrazzo Polishing, Concrete Polishing. Tile and Grout Cleaning. we specialize in restoration of Marble, Terrazzo and Concrete Floors. 5% discount first time customer Call for free estimate 954-348-5240

Check, Visa, Discover

Stone Polishing, Resurfacing, & Finishing - Granite, Marble, Limestone, Soapstone, Quartz, Terrazzo, Travertine, Cuban Tile, Mexican Tile. Flooring, Countertops, Backsplashes.