Above & Beyond Concrete & Paving

Founded 1992 • With Angi since July 2007

3.4

5 employees. Uses subs for stamp concrete & brick laying. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Service fees may apply. Ask about Angie's List discount. May contact through email....

Trash Removal and Moving

Hello, I have a pickup truck and am willing to dump loads of trash or anything to be thrown away. I can also transport things from place to place depending on the location. I am a college kid trying to make some money before going back to school for fall. I am experienced in dumping things and transporting goods in my truck. I charge at a reasonable price. If you have any interest please feel free to call or text me at (786)-518-1878.

T.H. Services of South Florida

Trash and debris hauling. Home demolition.

Pull Up N Dump LLC

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in hauling services, junk removal, furniture moving, debris removal and all of your dumping or transporting needs. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

03/18/2009

They never returned my call.

Description of Work
I called them regarding an estimate for pouring an asphalt driveway.

08/27/2008

Sometimes they would answer their phone, and other times they wouldn't. We left messages telling them that we were interested in having them do our driveway, and they didn't call us back.

Description of Work
They gave us an estimate, and then when I tried to contact them, they gave us the run around.

06/11/2008

After finding the company on Angie's List I contacted them and Abbot came to the house (pretty much as scheduled) to give us an estimate, which was 30% better than the competition. Super nice guy, very polite and personable. I told him that what was important to me was quality and I wanted the best possible job and was willing to pay more to get it done right. We agreed on a better quality asphalt...

Description of Work
Subject company refinished my driveway with a new layer of asphalt. The job was done so badly that I would have been better off spraying the driveway with ant poison and painting it for much less money.

09/18/2007

Well they stand up to their name. I thought we would have to tear out the old sidewalk but they were able to repair it and match the color perfect with the existing concrete. The owner even inspected the finished job.

Description of Work
Above & Beyond repaired a part of my front side walk that was cracked.

Category concrete repair

07/24/2007

The crew went about their business in a timely manner. At one point the work was delayed by the inability to get needed rock. Asphalt was laid--small area was not satisfactory and was immediately rectified. Overall very good job.

Description of Work
Dug up circular driveway. Removed roots of 3 oak trees. Removal of fill. Sub base prep/base prep/asphalt.

Category driveway pavers

Asphalt & gravel, paving & repair, cement, concrete breaking, drilling, hauling, lifting, scoring, curbing, decorative paving & work, delivery, demolition, drainage systems, driveways, excavations, grading, hardscaping, highways, limestone, sidewalk work, pavement striping design, thermoplastic, bobcat, brick driveways, stamp & concrete slabs.