A&D Fencing

Founded 1981 • With Angi since March 2006

4.3

10530 SW 172nd St

Miami, FL 33157

repairs,installation, no job to small...

08/21/2006

IVORY J.

Contractor was on time when he came out to evaluate the job. He said he would fax back his estimate. He seemed to have the experience I was looking for and he was the contractor I wanted to hire for the job. I make three phone calls for estimates follow-up. Each time he promised but I never received the estimate. If I am having this much difficulty with this company in getting an estimate, I don't want to know what kinds of problems I should expect if they get the job. He never returned my phone calls.

Description of Work
Re-enforce existing wooden fence by installing 19 new wooden fence posts.

Category fencing

03/08/2006

A & D ARE AN EXCELLENT FENCING COMPANY. THE WORKERS WERE COURTEOUS AND VERY FRIENDLY. THE WORK WAS EXCELLENT, AND I AM GOING TO REHIRE THEM TO FIX THE FENCE THAT A HURRICANE DESTROYED.

Description of Work
I HIRED A&D TO INSTALL A FENCE AROUND MY PROPERTY.

Category fencing

SoFlo Custom Fabrication

Specializing in all welding (all material) and custom metal fabrication! We provide onsite, offsite and mobile welding services as well as custom metal fabrication. Fair prices, superior quality and exceptional customer service are guaranteed when you work with us. We pride ourselves on making sure each project is finished on schedule and with the highest level of quality. With a focus on personalized service, competitive rates and customer satisfaction, we’re always striving to meet and exceed expectations.

GrandLux Services

Our promise to you is simple. We will treat your home, “like it's our home”. Our commitment—promising that you, our customer and your home are our number one priority—is not taken lightly. Our promise goes beyond your home. It encompasses your time, your privacy, and your family. Trust GrandLux Services to treat you and your home with the respect you deserve.

Offers by GrandLux Services  on Angi
    Shekinah fence services llc

We specialize in all types of fence and happy to provide to all our customers great and honest price and quality installation and all our services Call us for free estimate. License and insurance

installation of all types of fencing, chainlink, wood, decorative,wrought iron, pickett