A TOUCH OF CLASS MAINTENANCE GROUP INC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since October 2008

4.2

8770 SUNSET DR STE 217

Miami, FL 33173

6 EMPLOYEES. OCCASIONALLY USES SUBS FOR IRRIGATION. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGE. NO SERVICE CHARGE.

07/28/2011

Luis B.

Even though they do good work, I am looking for someone else. I asked for a contract and she wouldn’t give me one in writing. Then I saw why. The owner keeps adding on services that I don’t really want or need and when I get the bill it’s much higher than I expect. They do a nice job and the people that work for her know what they’re doing. But she is unprofessional and not reliable at all. She keeps pushing back my date and then doesn’t show up, then she won’t answer or return my calls (until 2 weeks later).

Description of Work
They did yard work for me for two years.

Category lawn service

07/20/2010

MARTHA P.

The change in my garden was amazing, the landscaping now is beautiful and it is always clean and manicured. I was so impressed with their work I asked them to do my regular yard maintenace. They are a bit more than the other guys I had but it is well worth it.

Description of Work
My previous gardener had passed away and his crew did not take good care of my garden. The vines in the backyard were wild, I had weeds and debri everywhere. I called Miriam the owner of A Touch of Class, she came on Sunday to look at the garden and by Monday I had a proposal. The crew came in and cleaned, landscaped, they even rearranged the patio furniture and the potted plants under Miriam's supervision.

Category landscaping, lawn service, hardscaping

03/12/2010

MICHAEL O.

received a bill for work that we had not authorized, but only asked for an estimate. i verified this with my wife. On top of that she charged $190 for weed and feed services. ridiculously overpriced. I never would have agreed to $190 for weed and feed. informed her we would not be using her services again.

Description of Work
fertilizing and weed and insect treatment on beds and lawn (1/3 acre)

Category lawn service

09/24/2009

Maureen L.

It went very well, they were very punctual. The owner stayed on site and supervised the workers. They were very detailed in their cleaning of our overgrown beds. The owner made sure everything was done properly and made very good suggestions which we followed to enhance the landscaping on our property.

Description of Work
They trimmed all of our trees, including palms, cleaned and weeded out all our bushes. They also distributed dirt to build up our planting beds. Redid and designed some new beds. Put in new plants and removed two trees.

Category landscaping, lawn service

05/14/2009

MICHAEL O.

The owner came with several workers and supervised alll of the trim work. Spent the better part of two days at my house (1/3 of an acre with a 4BR house on it). The original estimate was 750 which i thought was TOO low but hired based on reputation and knowledge that whatever happened would end up here!! She called back after the first day and said it would be another 750 to finish - i didn't feel she was being unethical in this only because even at 1400 the bid was more than reasonable (again based on what i'd seen here). i am quite happy at the way the work came out!!

Description of Work
trimmed several large palms and two large trees, removed two small palms and a TALL but very skinny tree, cleaned and thinned out numerous beds with too many plantings, relocated several large plants.

Category landscaping

10/30/2008

Loree S.

I hired this company after seeing their excellent work in a house across the street. After having several different companies come to do yard work, I have come to realize that these guys do the best job. The yard is thoroughly weeded, cleaned, trees and plants trimmed of dying leaves. The owner is almost always around inspecting the work. She really cares about doing a good job.

Description of Work
Cuts the lawn, trims trees, weeding, fumigating, landscaping, cleaning.

Category landscaping, lawn service, tree service

Josue and Antonio pressure washing llc

Services we do is : Roof soft wash : driveways :sidewalks : patios : pool decks :fence cleaning

Kiny Molina Pavers & More Corp

We are providers of construction services in the Miami/Fort Lauderdale area. Our mission is to maintain the highest quality and professionalism from start to finish. We are confident in our results because all our jobs are custom for the needs of each home. We strive for the highest degree of quality products and workmanship. During the years in business, Kiny Molina Pavers & More Corp has satisfied many customers. It is our reputation of quality work, professionalism, and customer service our customers continue to rely on us for their needs. To understand the expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer professionally. We base our reputation on service, safety, and quality. Call us today and find out how we can meet all your needs!

Offers Coupon

Mister Sparky of Pompano Beach

Mister Sparky’s on-time guarantee is one of the best in the country and since our electricians are highly trained, skilled, and experienced, your expectations and needs are always met and exceeded. We give you options for solving your electrical problem, and provide you with an idea as to how much it will cost to the penny, and wait for your approval before starting the work. We have a few locations for the east coast of FL to better serve our customers: Miami area: (305) 704-3034 Pompano area: (954) 990-0669 West Palm area: (561) 272-2867

Offers Coupon

ASK FOR DETAILS

SOD, YARD MAINTENANCE, PAVERS, TREE SERVICES, PRESSURE CLEANING, LIGHTING & COMMERCIAL CLEANING.