A NATIVE TREE SERVICE INC

Founded 1985 • With Angi since March 2006

4.1

Full Service Aboriculture Company Certified Arborists...

Truly Nolen Pest & Termite Control

Truly Nolen Pest & Termite Control

Family-owned since 1938, we’re truly the experts in pest, termite, rodent, and lawn control for your home or business. We understand year-round pest behavior and eliminate pests for good with Four Seasons, our proactive treatment program that’s backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee! If a new infestation occurs, we’ll retreat as needed at no additional cost. Call today for a free home inspection! Solution for all types of pests: Termites, Ants, Roaches, Rodents (nontoxic exclusion and removal), Fleas & Ticks, Scorpions, Spiders, Bees, Mosquitoes, Bed Bugs, Home Insulation and More Truly Nolen also offers lawn care in Florida. Our customized year-round program is designed to take the guesswork out of fertilization, weed control and insect control, plus provide protection against damaging fungi and disease. We start with a comprehensive analysis to identify current problems affecting your lawn. If needed, we provide specialty programs including weed control, flea & tick and fire ant treatment. *Free home inspection **Money-back guarantee ***Senior discounts Se habla espanol Buy online and save!

10/01/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
TRIMMED TREES, REMOVED LIMBS AND REMOVED ALL TRASH. ON THEIR STAFF IS A CERTIFIED ARBORIST TO ASSURE ALL TRIMMING IS DONE PROPERLY.

04/28/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I left a message but they never called me back.

06/12/2011

Very neat and professional, all work done as agreed upon and complete clean-up But a bit too pricey.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimming of oak tree,trimming 3 palm trees, removal of 1 30ft palm

08/26/2009

They were excellent. They worked in my yard for three whole days. They even had to climb some of the trees. When the job was done they made sure to clean up after themselves. Their price was reasonable. It was even less than the first time I used them. I don't know if that's because of the economy or what. All in all, the did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've used A Native Tree Service on two separate occasions. They come to my home just recently to lower all the foliage in my yard.

03/22/2006

THEY DID EVERYTHING WE TOLD THEM TO WITHOUT COMPLAINT. THEY DID AN ESPECIALLY GOOD JOB CLEANING UP AFTER THEMSELVES. I WILL BE SURE TO USE THIS COMPANY AGAIN IN THE FUTURE.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
WE HAD SOME LANDSCAPING DONE WITH PLANTS, SHRUBS AND FLOWERS AROUND OUR YARD.

CATEGORY landscaping

Tree Care Removals Dangerous Trees Mowing Consultation Debris Removal Disaster REcovery

Satisfaction