A-Able Locksmiths

Founded 1970 • With Angi since March 2006

Family owned residential & commercial locksmith securing Miami since 1970. We not only specialize in high security lock service, but safes & key duplication as well. Whether you're locked out of your car, safe, house or business, our professionals can help. Let us install access control systems and safes to secure your commercial property. Call us or stop by our store!...

A Best Locksmith

*Super Service Award Winner* A-Best Locksmith has been a leader in the locksmith business for over 15 years. We offer reliable service, quality workmanship, and competitive prices, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. No job too big or small we do it all. Contact A-Best Locksmith Today!

Offers by A Best Locksmith on Angi
FB Doors

FB Doors is a full service construction company specializing in impact windows, doors and garage overhead doors. We offer financing through all major credit cards as well as the Ygrene PACE program available in portions of Miami-Dade County. Please visit our showroom located at: 15002 NW 107th Ave Ste. 4, Hialeah Gardens, FL 33018

Impact-tech, corp

Impact-resistance windows and doors We offer best material of the market, arrives time and lowest cost, with our assistance finance program, zero down payment we make you easier to get your new impact windows and doors , also being a partner of NHTC CONSTRUCTION GROUP who is one of the company with a lot experience and great resume as a General Contractor, specializing in all type of construction: remodeling, new construction, caring every single detail. You can trust your home on us to make it your dream home. You may also reach us at: 954-305-9025, or 786-299-3044 *10% DISCOUNT FOR SENIORS AND MILITARY!

07/04/2019

Excellent Service. Excellent Responsiveness and came at the time they had announced. Will hire them again.

Description of Work
change of keys to three Medeco Keys'

Category locksmith,doors

12/11/2018

I called to have a new front door handleset installed and the door adjusted so that it closes properly. Previously, the door was rubbing against the door frame every time I opened and closed it. The old handleset had broken and I could not open the door from the outside. The front door opens and closes & locks properly now and I am very satisfied with the work done.

Description of Work
Install new front door handleset and adjust door.

12/07/2018

A lock smith representing the company called within thirty minutes and told me he was coming right over. He arrived and looked at the locks and said he could replace them. He said it would cost @240 to replace the locks. I thought that was a lot of money to just replace two locks. He then said he was going to give me a 10% police discount. The final number was $225. As he was leaving I showed him where two screws were missing from the thumb turn latch. He told me that he put in a bigger throw lock and the screws were not necessary. The next day we found that the lock was not working properly because the whole lock was loose do to the missing screws. We called the company and was told that the person who came was just a contractor of theirs and not an employee. After several minutes the owner said he would come bu and repair the lock. We stopped the payment on AMEX and when the owner came by he fixed the lock and charged us $120. Reinforcing how over charged we were by the first lock person

Description of Work
replace deadbolt and thumb turn locks on front door

Category locksmith

Hi, I’m just now seeing this message. I am the owner of A-Able Locksmiths and do not recall any of this work. I would appreciate if you can provide a receipt or information on who went to your house. I would like to know if someone was pretending to be our company because we have had a similar situation in the past. Someone was claiming to be affiliated with our company. Would love to hear back from you. Contact me at +17862272081 Jason Estevez

11/02/2018

I found them to be extremely professional, punctual, and responsive . Moreover they recommended a solution that was more cost effective than what I originally asked for. I would not hesitate to recommend them.

Description of Work
I needed all the doors of the house rekeyed and additional locks put in.

08/14/2018

Excellent customer service. Same day service. Very professional and great price.

Description of Work
Lock on front door not opening.

06/26/2018

Our experience with A-Able Locksmiths was top-notch from start to finish. The locksmith was extremely professional, courteous, and service oriented. We especially appreciated the communication letting us know when the locksmith would arrive, and the courtesy call when he was delayed. Despite the pouring rain, the job was completed quickly and competently, and at a reasonable price. Would definitely use this service again.

Description of Work
Rekeying of locks and extra copies of new keys following home purchase

03/26/2018

Got 2 keys duplicated. They worked fine.

Description of Work
Key duplication-

02/15/2018

Cesar was great! He called before it got there and arrived just as promised. The job was done for my mother's house and she was very pleased with his professionalism and skills.

Description of Work
Replaced 2 deadbolts for the front door.

02/05/2018

I was able to schedule an appointment on the same day I called and at a time that was convenient. Cesar called to let me know he was on the way. Cesar was extremely professional and friendly. He did a wonderful job installing the new lock set. Plus he made extra keys ! This is the second time I have used this company and Cesar and now both times I am extremely pleased and highly recommend.

Description of Work
Needed the handle set and deadbolt replaced.

08/11/2017

I set up an appointment a few days before we would be in town. A-Able was easy to work with and showed up as promised. And quickly did the requested work. He also saved us some money and time by explaining different options. I plan to hire again if we need any further work.

Description of Work
We rekeyed all doors in our new house.

Category locksmith,doors

Recoding, rekeying, Door repair, Door replacement, lock installation, master keying, high security lock installation, keyless entry installation, auto rekey, card access, laser cut keying, safe installation, safe repair