A-1 Fargo Van & Storage Inc

Auto Transportation
Paper Shredding
Antiques
Delivery Service

Family owned since 1944. Our movers are highly trained professionals that can handle both large and small moves with ease, efficiency and an unmatched dedication to customer satisfaction. Special discounts offered on interstate moves. Free Estimates....

Auto Shipper's Express Inc

Since 1998 Auto Shippers Express has been the go to source for thousands of collectors, dealers, and auto transport customers who need to get their vehicles shipped. Founded with the principal that the prompt safe delivery for their vehicles was what Auto Shippers Express customers deserved. To insure that this takes place Auto Shippers Express screens their drivers, for accident history, experience and expected delivery time. For both open and enclosed transport call for a free quote; mention the Angie List coupon to save $25. BBB A+

Luis & Son Moving

Luis & Son Moving is a family owned and operated business for over 30 years. The owner, Luis and his son are present at every move, accompanied by their helpers. All moving equipment is kept in excellent condition; dollies, moving blankets, and ropes. Stretch plastic wrap is used to protect furniture.

Move Hub

Move Hub LLC , We are a reliable and affordable moving and delivery company that provides clients with the trust to get their items and valuables to their new apartment or home we guarantee your items will be moved from locations with care and compassion, We come to concur any job with a professional staff behind Move Hub ,We are negotiable due to the economy We been in this line of work for five plus years and expanding , No job is too big or small for us . Give us a call for a free quote! (954)263-6753

03/09/2017

Jill C.

Estimator was very professional and nice. Driver was nice, spoke some english but unfortunately he made a mistake by not putting a family heirloom sculpture into the crate he had just built for it and instead put it in-between two cardboard pieces. Upon arrival, it was cracked. Atlas National out of Indiana was extremely difficult to respond to this problem as well as four other antiques that they broke along the way. I was on the phone for over a month. They gave me the run around and fought me tooth and nail on it when it was their fault. I will never use them again. Movers were all nice, one made a mistake but the national company was horrific to deal with.

Description of Work
Moved 3 rooms from Miami to the Midwest.

08/04/2015

Jennifer C.

This mover provided us with three separate estimates, all of which changed. We could never get anyone on the phone, and when you call the cell phone number provided there is no ability to leave messages. The day before our move they increased the estimate by $1,000 dollars leaving us with little time to no time to make alternate arrangements with another moving company. I consider this conduct to be in bad faith and I would never recommend this company to anyone.

Description of Work
residential move

Category moving companies

Hi{member name removed}, I was sorry to read your comments. I did some research and you are correct, we did change the quote right before your move date which is highly unusual. I believe you had requested to have your shipment packed, loaded and held on one of our trailers for four nights then delivered back. In this manner the shipment could be held out of storage which would reduce the handling of the shipment and the overall cost.The price quoted took all these services into consideration. When one of our crew accepts the move it is based on the revenue parameters that were quoted. A large part of the revenue on your move was the packing services we were to provide. You ended up doing the packing yourself and contacted us shortly before the move to advise that this service would no longer be needed plus you required the shipment now be held on one of our trailers for 8-9 days. Based on this the revenue for the job changed and it required that we take a trailer out of service for that time. Our re-quote was based on these changes as the parameters and revenue for the move changed considerably. I regret that this happened and that it put you into this position. Sincerely, Gary Hale Vice President

08/03/2015

Monica M.

The staff they sent was very friendly, professional and hard working. The furniture was wrapped with moving blankets and taped closed, and all kitchen items were wrapped and secured in boxes with plenty of wrapping paper. They took the time to handle everything carefully.

Description of Work
A1 Fargo came and packaged all of our kitchen items into boxes, wrapped all of our furniture and placed it in a container for storage for a few months. They also unpacked everything and returned furniture to its original location.

12/21/2014

James B.

This was my second move with with A-1 Fargo; obviously the first move went very well, so I asked them to move me this time too. They did an excellent job using all the relevant rating criteria. I could not have asked for better.

Description of Work
Wrapped, packed, and moved contents of a house from Hollywood, FL, to Vero Beach, FL.

Category moving companies

Thank you for your business and your positive review of our services on Angie's List. Happy Holidays, Gary Hale A-1 Fargo

10/17/2014

Jonathan D.

Great! It was easy, they gave us free boxes.

Description of Work
Moved long distance.

08/30/2014

brian L.

was not on time. Needed extra day to load.Underestimated some aspects to the packing

Description of Work
move whole house

07/14/2014

Judy D.

Mr. Bob Addis was our salesman. We called for an appointment for an estimate and he arrived on time. He asked a few questions and then walked through the house, checking every single item. He was very professional and personable. We accepted the estimate and scheduled the move from Miami to Central Florida. On moving day, the truck arrived with three men who were very pleasant and began wrapping and boxing. This part, including preparing the large pieces of furniture, took two days. On day three, they loaded. Two days later, they met us at our new residence and began unpacking. I will be honest here and say that we were anxious to see the damage after reading reviews of other companies prior to our choosing this one. We anticipated that whatever could go wrong, would. That was a wasted moment of anxiety as the guys did a beautiful job. We had one minor scratch on an end table after all was said and done. Not bad enough to even mention. Everyone was very careful with our new wood floors, which we greatly appreciated. There was only a $2. difference between the estimate and the actual cost. A good experience all around.

Description of Work
Boxed approx. 50% of our belongings and moved everything we had boxed as well. We had approximately five rooms of furniture on moving day. No major appliances, big screen TVs, patio furniture, grills or garden supplies were taken. We had taken our electronics to the new residence ourselves the week prior.

05/15/2014

BARBARA B.

I had to hire the contractor making renovations in my new apartment in Philadelphia to send out a crew to put the desk back together and the TV. It was hard to fill out the Ratings List above because the packing crew was excellent but the delivery crew was completely unprepared and insufficiently staffed. The work was performed in Miami at my residence, 1717 N. Bayshore Drive, Miami,FL and delivered to 901 North Penn Street, Philadelphia, PA

Description of Work
A-1 Fargo sent 4 guys out to my apartment to pack all furniture and breakable items. I packed the rest. They told me there would be sufficient help on the other end to not only deliver the furniture but to put it back together. They took apart my 8 foot office desk and left me a box labeled "parts". The 46" TV was also packed leaving all the components in a box marked TV components. The driver arrived at 2 p.m. on the delivery date with only one person to help. The condo rules require that all moving be accomplished by 5 p.m. They allowed the driver and his helper to work until 7 p.m. But there was no time to put my office desk and the TV back together.

Category moving companies,remodeling

The packing and loading services were performed by our firm A-1 Fargo of which the shipper said she was happy with. The long haul to Pa. was handled by Atlas Van Lines. The Driver is an independent contractor responsible for his own labor. The delivery to another state is for a specific day not a time frame, and building restrictions are not the drivers fault. The Unpacking of the TV was not included in her pricing and the original quote was within $50.00 of the original quote. If it was they would have unpacked it. Regarding the desk, the driver should have re-assembled it. In that case the shipper should fill a claim with the hauler Atlas Van Lines and they would reimburse her for that expense showing them documentation that she paid for the service.

04/14/2014

Timothy C.

I was only able to give them short notice of my move and they pulled if off perfectly. The estimator showed up at my Condo in Miami as scheduled and gave me the price. Then three days later, as scheduled, the movers were there ahead of time. They packed my furniture and belongings into the truck in Miami and we were on the road by 9:30 AM. We unloaded in Sarasota that afternoon. They got me moved in one day just as I had hoped. I was very pleased with every aspect of the service.

Description of Work
They moved my furniture and belongings from Miami to Sarasota.

02/23/2014

Justin C.

I was very nervous because my bedroom furniture is all mirrored. However, not one thing scratched or broken!!! These guys were on time and professional.

A-1 Fargo Van & Storage Inc

Founded 1944 • With Angi since July 2007

3353 NW 74th Ave

Miami, FL 33122

Local, long distance household moving,custom crating, containerized storage, open storage, international relocations, office moving, computer & electronic moving, trade shows & exhibit moving, distribution & logistical services, professional packing, racked storage, air-conditioned storage, record & archive storage, packing materials, freight forwarding & estate & fine arts moves

Ask for details.