Douglas Orr Plumbing, Inc.

Founded 1974 • With Angi since March 2006

• Trade License Expiration
  • 08/31/2018

301 Flagler Dr

Miami Springs, FL 33166

We are providing emergency services to those who are in need! With COVID 19 extra measures are being taken by our service technicians to be readily available to those who may face plumbing issues. Stay home and stay safe! If you have any plumbing issues at all, contact the expert plumbers at Douglas Orr Plumbing, Inc. They can handle all your repairs, installation, and maintenance. Backed by over four decades of in-depth work experience, you can trust that they have the knowledge and skill set to resolve your Miami plumbing problems in a timely and professional manner. They understand how important it is to have a fully functioning plumbing system for your home or place of business, which is why they will work diligently to resolve your issue as quickly as possible. However, you can also be sure that your job will be done properly and thoroughly, with no related residual issues. This is because they are meticulous in all the work that they do and never cut corners. Their plumbers all undergo intense training and internship programs when they are first hired and that training continues all throughout their employment with Douglas Orr Plumbing. This is in order to ensure that their plumbing technicians are consistently updated about the newest developments in the world of plumbing and that they are always providing the highest quality of care possible. They are committed to providing quality plumbing at affordable prices....

4.4

Resposiveness

plumbers (702)drain cleaning (100)water heaters (62)drain pipe installation (22)sewer cleaning (14)well & water pump repair (7)appliance repair (7)septic tank service (6)excavating (5)gas leak repair (4)small appliance repair (4)handyman (3)

02/25/2021

He took a 20 minute job and turned it into almost a days work. He would have if I hadn't told him to just go. Getting the invoice ready took 45 minutes. I complained to the supervisor and so it only cost 450$ instead of 600.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Simple pvc pipe

CATEGORY appliance repair,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/25/2021

12/28/2020

Called afterhours, Sunday, and followed prompts for emergency and left a message, was quickly called back and the person gave me good information and quote, I agreed and she put me in the queue, two or three were ahead of me so took about 4-5 hours, Ryan called on his way and again when he got there. He explained all my options and we agreed on what work to do for now to stop the leak. Took about ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dishwasher leaking when not in use

CATEGORY

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/27/2020

08/13/2020

Amazing service and responsiveness. I would use them again and again without hesitation. Old fashioned, good service with an eye to saving a client money, not run a never ending bill. Thank you!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Found and fixed leaking outside line break

CATEGORY excavators,plumbing,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/22/2020

02/18/2020

Omar did a great job. He showed up on time and fixed the sink disposal at my dad's condo. I also had him change the flush mechanism in both toilets. He fixed everything right and was fast.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Change/repair sink disposal, fix toilet tank mechanism

CATEGORY plumbing,small appliance repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/17/2020

02/13/2020

Great job, very puntual in the appointment, super clean job and excellent customer service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Disconnecting and reconnecting plumbing for a new kitchen countertop

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/13/2020

12/27/2019

First, Mary Jo asked if my machine still worked, and if so, was there rust or leaking. Although old, my heater looks new. She asked if we preferred to have someone come out to see if it just needed new thermastat and element. Good idea! Billy came to the house; he's been here before. He is always professional and very nice. Heater was perfect. He investigated and believes it is a cartridge that ne...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Thought we needed new water heater

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/27/2019

12/11/2019

I will never use Douglas Orr Plumbing again because of the following unconscionably bad customer (dis)service experience: I scheduled a non-emergency service call for the replacement of 4 existing faucets (3 bathroom, 1 kitchen). I was given the window of 11 - 3 for arrival of the plumber and was told that the plumber would call 30 minutes in advance of arrival. I unpacked each faucet, cleaned out...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Faucet replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/11/2019

[Member Name Removed], I was made aware of the situation last night after I saw your online review and responded that I would be in touch with you this morning. After our conversation, all I can do is offer you an apology. I met with our Service team this morning and found out what happened. We made a mistake by not scheduling this job early in the morning since it was going to take some time to f...

11/04/2019

Even though Ricky did not have the leak detector with him (was not informed of this in office), he was able to determine that we did not have a leak at all. It appears to be a faulty meter.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Checked for leaks

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your review. I apologize for the miscommunication for the leak detector, but I am glad that Ricky was able to determine there was no leak.

11/01/2019

Great. Found the problems and corrected them, No more noise.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Find a pipe causing a noise when faucets were turned on.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed], glad we found the noise. Sometimes it takes a long time to find them ghost noises! Kevin

10/29/2019

These guys are very professionals, arrive on time and do amazing work. They've been my plumbers of choice for a few years now. Would recommend in a heartbeat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toilet Repair

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. I will pass on the good news to my Service staff - Kevin B

Plumbing Repairs, Stoppages, Heater Maintenance, Repair, Replacement & Removal Bathroom Remodeling, Fixture Replacement Electronic Leak Detection, Pipe Location Sewer Camera & Pipe Locations TV, Video Sewer Line Inspection, Underground Leak Detection, Domestic & Irrigation Backflow Repair, Maintenance & Installation