Juliao Garage Doors Inc

Founded 1999 • With Angi since August 2007

Experience peace of mind knowing that we provide a warranty on all our work and that we are fully licensed and insured. Save money with our reasonably priced, quality service! Three employees. No subs. No travel charges. Extra charge for after hours service. Ask about Angie's list discount. Additional phone - (888) 629-2015, (786) 271-6480, (561) 479-4788. Family owned. garage doors, Commercial rolling doors and residential; install garage door, Hurricane garage doors, replace broken springs, repair garage door, Garage door opener repair, replace garage door openers, repair broken cable, rolling steel door service, rolling steel door replacement, Gate operators, gate replacement, and dock levelers...

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+8 more images

garage doors (315)door installation (18)driveway gate installation (2)

05/11/2022

Tom S.

They answered phone on first ring and crew arrived in about an hour. The two guys quickly accessed the condition of my door's creaking and broken hinges and replaced them, and then lubed and tightened every thing up. They were pleasant and quick. About $140.

Description of Work
replace broken hinges and roller on metal garage door

Work Completed On 05/11/2022

03/16/2022

Bruce Z.

Great! We were very happy with the polite professionals attitude. They did exactly what was promised in a professional way. I would absolutely call them again for any future work.

Description of Work
Garage door repair

Work Completed On 03/16/2022

Thank you for your business. We appreciate your feedback.

07/29/2021

Tami S.

Arrived on time, honored quoted price for maintenance. Maintenance was completed in under 15 minutes.

Description of Work
Garage door tune up

Work Completed On 10/12/2021

05/28/2021

Cathy S.

The technician showed up within the time window, and did the work efficiently, and then cleaned up.

Description of Work
Garage door repair

Work Completed On 05/28/2021

02/08/2021

Chickie K.

I don't believe he put in 2 new springs. He said one was in his truck and was rusted the other came out of box. He gave me a 2 year warranty because I bitched.

Description of Work
Spring replacement

Work Completed On 02/08/2021

08/19/2020

Scott S.

Quick and efficient work. I’d hire again.

Description of Work
Garage door opener installation

Work Completed On 08/19/2020

06/05/2020

S M.

Jose Juliao, the owner, came out the day after we set an appointment for an estimate & answered our questions. It happened that he was the last of the estimates that we needed in order to make up our mind. His estimate was in the middle of the range (about $100-$150 more on the 2 models we were considering). The reason we chose Juliao was for their good reviews on Angie's List & Yelp, his good attitude and we wanted to support a small business owner. Giselle & Vanessa, at the office were very helpful & were able to get the permit quickly. The installers, Jorge & his helper, were efficient and cleaned up after done. Jorge, the main installer, was very personable & knowledgeable & did a great job & showed us how to maintain the parts. The city inspector said the installers did the great job & did not miss any screws which she usually sees a lot! Even though they are based in Miami Lakes, they do service Broward so do not hesitate to call them. Highly recommend them. The

Description of Work
Replace old garage door with a new hurricane-impact door

Work Completed On 05/29/2020

06/02/2020

Lydia M.

I thought I only needed a tune-up. Turns out, my motor was not working properly. They were able to fix the garage mechanism. In under one hour. I used them three years ago for a tune-up, I called them agin and they resolved my issue. Reliable work.

Description of Work
Gd tune up

Work Completed On 06/02/2020

05/13/2020

Orlando G.

Excellent service, and professional technician. New garage door opener installed in less than an hour. Our garage door works better than ever. Highly recommend for all your garage door needs.

Description of Work
GARAGE DOOR OPENER INSTALLATION

Work Completed On 05/13/2020

04/14/2020

Daniel K.

Highly recommend. Rafael was very professional, and thorough. Thank you!

Description of Work
Garage door opener installation

Work Completed On 04/08/2020

02/06/2020

Xiomara F.

Fantastic. First of all within 1 minute of my submitting my request they called me back. They quoted me a reasonable price and said they could be here in 2 days for the install and said it would take about an hour. Jacinto arrived right on time and installed the new unit in less than an hour and took the old unit away. I got one of those new WiFi openers and can now open and close the door with my phone and it lets me know the status of the door so I know that it is closed. Very professional install and he was very friendly. I would highly recommend using them if you need any garage door installs. Thanks guys for a Great Job. A happy and satisfied customer.

Description of Work
I needed a 10 year old garage door opener replaced and installed.

Work Completed On 02/06/2020

11/04/2019

Daniel S.

Punctual and courteous. Juliao Garage Doors was very informative during the tune-up. They completed the service as described on Angie's List and had some good advice regarding our old garage door. Everything went very well.

Description of Work
garage door tune up

Work Completed On 06/01/2018

10/31/2019

Edwin L.

The tech was supposed to arrive between 3pm and 5pm. He called me at 240 saying he was on his way. Loved the fact that he called me, was on time and did a clean professional install with absolutely no hiccups. Would hire again and have already recommended to others.

Description of Work
Install garage door motor at a new home we just purchased.

Work Completed On 10/31/2019

08/16/2019

Richard S.

It was a pleasure and great experience to hire this family operated company ,,, From Chris,the salesperson,Melissa,the office person, to Gonzalo,the installer and his assistant , who did a fantastic job under some adverse conditions,because my garage was not so completely unobstructed in some ways for the installation, I salute the effort and would highly recommend them...

Description of Work
Replaced Double Car Garage Door and new door opener

Work Completed On 08/10/2019

04/24/2019

Cece C.

They did a great job with the garage tune-up and also fixed an issue we had when closing the garage door.

Description of Work
Garage tune-up.

Work Completed On 04/24/2019

04/16/2019

Eugenio A.

Overall excellent, knowledgeable with very good attention to detail. Called for an appointment at 7am, arrived just before 9:00. Installed the appropriate springs for my garage door. The previous company I used installed smaller springs for the very heavy 8 foot high storm reinforced two car garage door.

Description of Work
Replaced garage door springs

Work Completed On 04/16/2019

Review for Juliao Garage Doors Inc - 8004 NW 154th Street, Miami Lakes, FL - 37822844

04/11/2019

Ninoutchka D.

We have used their services twice now. Our first experience was for the replacement of a garage door motor in one home. They were able to schedule quickly, were prompt, professional and 2 years later everything works well. We recently had difficulty with a garage door opener in another home. 2 different companies recommended that we replace the entire motor. Juliao evaluated and found that they only needed to repair the remote for a fraction of what we would have paid to replace the motor. We highly recommend there services and would use them again.

Description of Work
Garage door motor replacement

Work Completed On 04/15/2019

01/08/2019

Scott K.

from start to finish this was extremely professional. I received a call the owner to talk about the repair and when his service technician would be at the house. The technician arrived when promised. He gave me the repair estimate and I ok'd it. He proceeded to do the repair in a timely fashion. He was very neat and courteous. The door works like new. I will call them again when I upgrade my doors.

Description of Work
cables on garage door needed repair and rebalance the door

Work Completed On 01/08/2019

12/17/2018

Peppie T.

More than $1500.00 was saved. Other garage repair people could not repair the doors; suggested new doors installed. This company assessed the job on Thursday and by Friday 3 PM BOTH garage doors were repaired and the electric garage door opener in place & working. The large Hardware stores told me that it was 3-6 weeks before they could install new doors. Absolutely delighted with the service, speed, price and the 2 men who performed the repairs.

Description of Work
Garage doors repaired, electric garage door opener

Work Completed On 12/07/2018

11/13/2018

Ana P.

Great service. Technicians were helpful and polite.

Description of Work
Springs Replacement

10/30/2018

Ayesha K.

They were efficient and professional.

Description of Work
They replaced the garage door sensors and performed maintenance on other 2 garage doors

Work Completed On 10/17/2018

08/13/2018

Elvira N.

Was referred to Juliao Garage Doors by manufacturer because of warranty. Problem was diagnosed by Technician. He named the part to be replaced. I asked for it to be written down, he did on the opener info booklet. After contacting the Product Company and passing on the request for the faulty part, they requested a written assessment of the problem by the Technician. I forwarded the info twice to Juliao without response.

Description of Work
Find problem with garage door opener which has lifetime warranty.

Work Completed On 07/30/2018

Hello [Member Name Removed], We would like to apologize for your recent experience and sorry to hear you were less than satisfied with our services. Unfortunately, the email you sent to us never got to us. However, for future purposes you can always give us a call at our office. We offer 24 hour services. We have been contacted by Genie for over years and never had a problem prior to this. You can expect a call from us soon to discuss what occurred and how we might make it up to you.

07/29/2018

Keller P.

Nothing happen after 2 schedules as no one show up to do estimates! 1st estimate was schedule from 1-5pm and was a no show, the secretary called again and rescheduled it for the next day and it again was a no show and no one even call me to explain why no one didn’t show up ! Very disappointed customer !

Description of Work
Sliding eletric gate !

Category driveway gates