Dr. Window Tint We Take Care Of Your Panes

Founded 1982 • With Angi since January 2010

We take care of your panes. We are a family owned business that specializes in extremely high quality window tinting & security film installation. Having been in business since 1982 we are experienced with large and small projects. We use subcontractors if a project proves too big for the normal staff. At I.S.C. we give totally free estimates and aren't done with the job until the customer is happy. A written warranty is provided after each job that is completed. Also serving Miami Beach, Miami Lakes, Bal Harbour, Homestead, & Kendall....

The Window Tint Experts

Armor Tints Inc.

In South Florida, the appliance which consumes the most electricity is by far your air conditioning. Window tinting works in reducing the amount of heat transferred through your windows and therefor helps regulate the interior temperature of your home. This allows your air conditioning to run less often while still maintaining the same level of comfort.

ShadeMonster

ShadeMonster boasts over 25 years of full service experience in upscale commercial and home window treatments. Our products come directly from our local factory, guaranteeing high-quality, customizable materials, competitive pricing, and quick turn around. Our team is available virtually as well as in person to offer the consultation you'll need to make the right selection. Contact us today for your free estimate, and have your new shades in less than 10 business days! Specialties: Solar and Blackout Roller Shade Installation, Drape & Curtain Installation, Outdoor Shades, Motorized Shade & Blinds Installation, Shade and Blinds Repair, Shade and Blinds cleaning.

07/03/2020

it went well, they were fast, and the tint held up for several years, but has started to bubble and peel off

Description of Work
car window tint

11/04/2019

The work was performed on time but the quality was very poor - after 6 months the tinting became extremely hazy on the rear-view window. I contacted the owner who dismissed my concerns as "nonsense" because he said they have "never had a complaint in many years of doing business." Now I ask you, does that statement ever make sense? All businesses have complaints, it is how the management responds ...

Description of Work
Window Tinting

10/04/2019

Very well in all respects. Appt rapidly setup. Minimum service charge explained. Correct film for our purpose explained (heat control/energy efficiency - not too much mirror look from outside - lifetime guarantee - appropriate for impact windows)

Description of Work
solar radiation control/tint on house windows facing south and east

05/29/2018

The two gentlemen that arrive were very professional. We went back to their job due to the rain that day and they perform the operation in less than an hour. I thought it was fast but they did a perfect job and I would absolutely hire them again, without question.

Description of Work
I needed my windows tinted on my new Kia Optima.

10/21/2017

Initial installation went well, but, a corner was loose. We called and set up at least 3 times to have it fixed. Appointments were either cancelled or heard nothing. Further more the company kept no record of ever doing the work. Setting here waiting for the tech that did not show up again.

Description of Work
Window tinting.

Category window tinting

Mr [Member Name Removed], I didn't receive any request for a problem at all. Also, I looked in the computer & did not find you under your first or last name. Maybe it was under your wife's name? Could you have us confused with another co? Regardless, I regret that you had a problem & invite you to contact us at 305 827-TINT. The Management

Commercial, residential, & marine window tinting & security film installation. . Mobile Automotive Window Tinting Installation.

Solar Panels. Automotive Window Tinting Installation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express