Plantation Lawn Maintenance

Founded 1990 • With Angi since October 2011

Plantation Lawn Maintenance Company provides full service to all of your outdoor landscape needs. We provide weekly yard service at a very competitive price. One time cuts are available. There is no commercial yard too large or residential yard too small that we cannot maintain....

Lucky Charm Solutions LLC

Our specialties include privacy fence, tree trimming, pavers and concrete pads, rainwater management, flower beds and raised plant beds. Hardscapes and Landscapes.

Arbor Advocates LLC

We Believe your trees and home are valued assets worth protecting. That when quality meets price you have value and that honest and integrity are the roots of great relationships. About us. Christopher Johnson is an ISA Board Certified Master Arborist with over 20 years in the tree care industry. The Arbor Advocates team is knowledgeable, courteous and values our clients, their trees homes and businesses. Schedule a free estimate for your tree care needs at (321) 676-6881. Have a tree-mendous day! Christopher Johnson ISA Board Certified Master Arborist. #FL6502BU

Offers by Arbor Advocates LLC on Angi
Pristine Lawncare,LLC

09/27/2018

Jordan Q.

I have been a customer of Plantation Lawn Maintenance for several years. They are incredibly reliable when it comes to making sure the lawn is kept neat. I have never had to call to request it get mowed, they are very responsive anytime I have needed anything extra done. Recently I needed a new irrigation pump and installation and it was completed very quickly for a great price. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for lawn care.

Description of Work
Lawn and Yard Work; Irrigation

Category lawn service,irrigation systems

11/26/2014

Carol D.

It went fine. My yard was a mess, full of weeds everywhere. Now it looks nice and neat, and the trees never looked better.

Description of Work
Cleared my yard of all the overgrowth, trimmed bushes and trees

10/16/2014

Ramon and Leida R.

I called and set up a date. He was behind schedule but called to set up another day and time. He came and reviewed the area,gave a price and had his crew on the date agreed upon. The crew is very professional and worked fast.

Description of Work
Last min serviced the lawn for 4 weeks.

10/11/2014

Kathy M.

We are getting excellent service, Had one small issue and it was resolved immediately. We have a pretty bad lawn with tree roots and old stumps and they manage to make it look good.

Description of Work
Weekly lawn service, and trim

08/11/2014

Patricia M.

They haven't missed a week in over three years. Will do small trim jobs on occasion when asked.

Description of Work
Lawn service

04/07/2014

Pat P.

So far everything went great.

Description of Work
Cleaned flower beds, reset bricks, cleaned all leafs from gress, cut bushes, picked up all cuttings. Tyler will be coming tomorrow to cut gress, and I will keep him so long as he does this kind of work, he says he will keep my place nice so we will see.

04/02/2014

Bruce M.

They arrive when expected and do a great job. They are very professional and go out of the way to please you.

Description of Work
I've had them for my lawn service for 2 years and have been very pleased. They are the best lawn service we have ever had.

04/02/2014

Bruce M.

They come when expected, are very professional, and go out of the way to please you.

Description of Work
I've had them for 2 years for my lawn service & shrub trimming. They are the best lawn service we have had.

06/21/2013

Virginia L.

They are great! Professional, always on time and will go above and beyond, many times at no additional cost. They are very knowledgeable about Florida grass, shrubs and trees. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Plantation Lawn takes care of the lawn/shrubs/trees for an office and 2 homes; cutting, trimming, trees, alerting me of problems, shrubs, etc.

Category landscaping,lawn service,tree service

05/28/2013

Jan Rae L.

Plantation Lawn Maintenance provided quality work.

Description of Work
Plantation Lawn Maintenance provided mulching service for me.

Category lawn service,mulch

Plantation Lawn Maintenance

Founded 1990 • With Angi since October 2011

3705 N Courtenay Pkwy

Merritt Island, FL 32953

Weekly lawn maintenance, Full service lawn maintenance, Maintenance of plant beds & shrubs, One time yard cuts, Clean outs of overgrown properties, Tree trimming, Tree removal, Tree installation, Plant installation, Sod removal, Sod installation, Mulch removal, Mulch installation, Rock removal, Rock installation, Dirt installation & grading.

N/A