Mermaid Engineering

Founded 2002 • With Angi since November 2014

4.4

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Mermaid Engineering provides a wide range of simple to complex odd jobs for individuals or groups at residential or commercial locations. We Do NOT DO BUSINESS VIA TEXT. YOU MUST CALL . 305 942 1371 Billed by time and material. charge ...

Property Renovations & Construction

Property Renovations & Construction is a Licensed and Insured Roofing, Windows and Doors Contractor . We pride ourselves on our Quality of work, Customer Satisfaction, and our Business Integrity. We specialize in exterior renovations including, Residential and Commercial Roofing, impact Windows and Doors. We are experts in saving Home & Business Owners thousands of dollars every day by renovating their assets with energy efficient and storm protection products.

GOLDEN PLASTERING AND DRYWALL LLC

Now with 2 locations: we are servicing Palm Bay and Tallahassee. Plastering, drywall, stucco, specialize in in-home repairs, remodeling, restoration, historic restoration, popcorn removal and refinishing

Dexaco Exteriors

After 30 successful years in the construction industry we have realized the importance of energy conservation and efficiency. We specialize in windows, doors, siding and exterior painting. Our staff is fully trained, licensed and certified. Allow your family to be serviced by our family.

Offers by Dexaco Exteriors  on Angi

10/15/2020

Very responsive to our needs and messages.....fixed my drain issue that we could not fix on our own...we will definitely rehire for future projects.

Description of Work
Drain Cleaning

Category drain cleaning

it's a pleasure to be able to help you in a time of need please keep us in mind for the future and visit our website mermaid - engineering.com

09/17/2018

Hired over a month ago, estimate said all materials included. Not so.! I had to purchase all the paint and to date, still not finished!

Description of Work
Drywall replaced and painting.

Category drywall,woodworking,interior painters,doors

08/04/2018

Horrible doesn't even begin to describe it. Where do I start? Did a good job taking the railing down and being flexible with dates. Then it all went bad. He miscut a $40 oak board right off the bat. Had to redo several hours of work (being paid hourly) because he couldn't even measure the space between spindles. I was even willing to sacrifice quality and poor workmanship just to get it done so my...

Description of Work
Railing disassemble / reassemble

Category handyman service,woodworking

I'm sorry that you didn't get what you expected from me, I hope there is a way I could make you happy but the truth is that I can't be perfect on every job . The epoxy I requested to install your abused staircase was Never purchased or used because cost was a major issue to you. The fact that you changed your start and finish date to expedite the job while several other workers continued to handle...

06/24/2018

Excellent!!!! When I first heard how much the hourly rate was, it was a little higher than average, but what an excellent job on all projects!! He made my bathroom look like new and got to the source of all problems. Knew exactly what he was doing and very very efficient. Never charged me for hours he was waiting on things - like paint to dry etc. In the end he found the cheapest way of fixing the...

Description of Work
I had a whole bunch of issues with the house. Leaks, deck was rotted out in a few areas, water in basement from the downstairs bathroom, and several other issues.

Category drywall,handyman service,woodworking,house painters,doors,drain cleaning

Thank you for the opportunity to help you with so many different types of projects and your very kind words. Please let me know if you need anything else. God bless.

05/21/2018

He came very quickly and found my main water line was leaking. I am hiring him to replace a water faucet next and will write a review on his pricing and quality of work. If it this is an indication of his work I would highly recommend call this handyman!

Description of Work
Thought I had a bad water heater

Category handyman service,drain cleaning

Thank you for your kind review , I am glad when I can save my clients money.

05/17/2018

It was an awesome experience. I needed help to get my 35 foot Sailboat from Maderia Beach to Ft Myers Beach, FL. Paul Wilkerson came down to Madeira Beach and we boarded my boat. He immediately noticed a few things that needed attention. So before we even left, he climbed up the mast to fix some wiring. He also checked out other systems. We left Maderia Beach on a Saturday morning. We dropped anch...

Description of Work
Sailboat delivery and instruction

03/16/2018

They did a great job. Julie in particular was very focused and aimed to please the customer. They were very enthusiastic and professional. I would definitely use them again. They were top notch and I would highly recommend them as well.

Description of Work
They cleaned my house and did some errand running. They also did some repairs around the house as well.

Category handyman service,house cleaning,errand service

01/27/2018

Paul was very professional and courteous. Work was performed in a timely manner. I would definitely utilize his services in the future. My son is very happy with his Portable kitchen island!

Description of Work
Kitchen island assembly

Category handyman service

Thank you very much for your business.

12/17/2017

Paul was very easy to work with and is professional to the core. His responsiveness and communications are excellent, and he delivered quality work at the estimate he provided. He is also a very nice guy, and I look forward to working with him on future projects no doubt.

Description of Work
Minor electrical wiring repair and installation of a new lighting fixture and wiring in the basement storage area.

01/12/2017

Way above average. We are very satisfied with his skill-level and competence.

Description of Work
Over three years, we have employed Mermaid Engineering to provide handyman services ranging from electrical work to carpentry and painting. For example, he has built IKEA furniture, troubleshooting electrical light failure, built a dining bench, and refinished our outdoor teak furniture. All the work was completed, done very well, in a short period of time. We plan to hire Mermaid Engineering again - and recommend that you do the same!

Category handyman service

Drone survey and photo services Home Repair/Restoration, Marine Repair/Restoration, Plumbing, Painting, Electrical, Carpentery... Don't hesitate to ask.

General contracting