Marlowe Landscaping

Founded 2000 • With Angi since July 2008

300 Mockingbird Ln

Merritt Island, FL 32953

Marlowe Landscaping is proud to announce 15 years of service in Brevard County. Marlowe Landscaping, Inc. offers a wide range of services from lawn care to tree care, landscape design. From the turf to the trees we can help! We are passionate about landscape design. We specialize in a variety of exotic palms, native species, trees, and other plants to beautify your world. We design a landscape that fits your personality to inspire years of enjoyment!...

03/27/2020

Paul J.

Eric Marlowe is one of the most professional people we have had the pleasure to work with. He gave us a detailed estimate of what he would be doing to our yard and the cost of each element involved. He and his team were here for work when they said they would be and didn't leave until the work was completed. Our job is completed and we couldn't be happier with the looks of our yard and the work that Eric and his team accomplished. On the last day of the project we decided that a small palm tree needed to be taken out and within a very short time Eric had his team remove the tree and had another company on the site to grind down the stump. Definitely utilize this company for your landscaping needs. They are the very best you could ask for.

Description of Work
Total front yard berm and area in back yard removed of all plants and replaced with sod.

Category landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, mulch, pavers, gravel, tree service

07/25/2018

John H.

Eric and his crew did a great job landscaping our house and his crew mows my grass weekly.

Description of Work
Landscaping, new gravel driveway, regular lawn maintenance and weed control

Category landscaping, lawn service, mulch, pavers, gravel, hardscaping

07/13/2018

Gary F.

Went rain despite all the rain delaying obtaining sod. The crew was professional and cleaned up well after each visit. The re-sodding looks great now, the wall is good, and the front landscaping is growing and looking better and better everyday. We will be having the crew back to finishing rebuilding the rest of our long retaining wall this winter. Too wet now to do the job, its a swamp back there.

Description of Work
Re-sodding, Landscaping, rebuild retaining wall

03/26/2018

Everett C.

Removed old rock from two sides of the home replace with new rock, removed mulch from front flower bed replace with new mulch, removed small trees and shrubs from front of home, grind stump. Replace with 34 new shrubs add 15 concrete borders to complete side of home. From start to finish an excellent job. Would recommend Eric and his team be your first call.

Description of Work
Landscape front, side and back around home

12/25/2017

Jim H.

Once again Marlowe Landscaping has exceeded my expectations. They have done this on all of the jobs done for me. Louis, the tree climber, is exceptional. They offer advice and truly care about my landscape. The work was done very professionally, promptly, and the cleanup was phenomenal. I will call Marlowe Landscaping any time I need work done on my trees.

Description of Work
I had 4 pine trees die unexpectedly. Eric came out the day after I called and determined they had pine borers. He made special arrangements to have them cut down, grind the stumps, and the debris removed within a week.

Category tree service

10/13/2017

Deborah W.

Due to the Hurricane, our schedule was out by a week or so, which we understood and had no problem with. Eric called, told us when he would start, brought over the person who would install the curbing. His crew came and trimmed/removed the old landscaping day one. Day 2 someone came to grind out the large stumps. Day 3 his crew came and removed all the old lava rock. Day 4 curbing went in, day 5 his crew came and planted all the new plants. Day 6 mulch was put down and the job was finished. It does not look like the same yard. I am so happy with this job.

Description of Work
When we moved into our house, trees in the back yard and front yard had never been trimmed. Eric and crew drastically trimmed the back trees (we can now see the fence), removed all but one palm in the front beds, removed the lava rocks from the front beds, curbed the front beds, planted all new front bedding plants and mulched the front and back beds. He also planted 3 citrus, 1 fig, 1 mango and 2 plumeria in the back yard.

Category landscaping, lawn service, mulch

07/12/2017

Linda S.

Marlowe has been managing my Florida Native property for almost 2 years. He does a great job.

Description of Work
I have a unique Florida Native property, not the standard St. Augustine yard. Eric works with me to manage it properly. I appreciate his ability to work with the unexpected. His crew cuts, edges, trims on a weekly basis. He has also done expert tree trimming, keeping my oaks and palm trees healthy.

Category lawn service, tree service

06/03/2017

George B.

All went well. The minor oversights were quickly corrected. And when asked they came back to handle new issues.

Description of Work
Build paver walkway. Replace dying shrubs. Trim existing shrubs. Remove old leggy bouganvilla. Add sprinklers as needed.

Category landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, hardscaping

05/23/2017

Shirley B.

So pleased with their services and fair prices! Everything looks great and the crew was so nice too! I recommend this company to everyone! They are the best !

Description of Work
Planted large palms and fruit tree and pruned and cleaned up trees and plants beautifully!!

Category landscaping, tree service

03/28/2017

Katherine R.

It went really well, EricMarlowe had ideas I wouldn't have thought of and he he explained what he thought we should put where to balance the whole garden out.

Description of Work
Partial redesign of my back garden due to certain species of plants nearing the end of their natural life cycles and the installation of a huge new fence be my neighbors that sits right on the southern edge of my 50 foot long garden.

03/27/2017

Karen D.

Normally I give the benefit of things are busy, around holidays, etc but as a customer or potential customer I shouldn't have to follow up with them when they advised they would get back with me.

Description of Work
I paid for a landscaping evaluation, we did have some difficulty connecting at 1st. However when appointment was made he showed up was very nice and professional. Asked for a quote on a job, never heard from them again.

Category landscaping, lawn service

Hi [Member Name Removed]. Thanks for the feedback. After reading your review I checked my system and see that my estimate went out to you on 1/16/17. My apologies if you didn't receive it. Please let me know if I can help or if you'd like to reconnect. Eric Marlowe.

11/04/2016

Deborah B.

Initially I received great service. Then we waited for additional services and paid extra as required. When the plants died within two weeks we contacted the owner and after he finally got back to us he gave us some choices for replacement...have not heard from him for two months. I'm done. Would not recommend ..very disappointed because initially I thought this company was great.

Description of Work
Planted front and back t yard landscaping which was fine although the plants we initially wanted were not available. He delivered and planted phase two which consisted of about 5 new plants - he was paid.

Category landscaping, lawn service, hardscaping

09/13/2016

Tina F.

Excellent! Eric was extremely professional and very easy to work with. He did everything he said he'd do, to include hauling off all debris stacked at road side. He scheduled a claw truck to pick everything up the very next day.

Description of Work
Trim multiple large, tall trees on my property.

Category lawn service, tree service

08/22/2016

Brendan P.

Overall I was very pleased with Eric and his team of landscape installers. Eric came out to the house and did a free estimate. He was very approachable and easy to work with and gave me a detailed price quote. He had a good vision for what would work well on our property and also incorporated my suggestions. They worked quickly and the finished product is amazing. He was very responsive to small issues that I noticed and was more than happy to fix them. All in all I would highly recommend him if you are in need of a large project such as a pool reconstruction. It was pricey but worth it for quality.

Description of Work
Irrigation re-install, plant trees, shrubs, grass and landscape design for new pool construction

08/03/2016

Margaret M.

Very well. We will contact this provider when ready to do work

Description of Work
Suggestions for landscaping

07/29/2016

Margaret M.

Very well. He was informative and pleasant

Description of Work
review of landscaping needs

07/17/2016

Jim H.

Marlowe looked at all of my trees and recommended which ones needed trimming and which did not. There were also some that I thought might need to be cut down, but he advised that they are fine. He is a true arborist, not just a guy with a chain saw. I followed his recommendations and am very happy with the results.

Description of Work
I had several trees at two different locations that I thought might need trimming.

Category tree service

07/13/2016

Deborah B.

Marlowe Landscaping did a fabulous job. Eric made great recommendations for new landscaping yet didn't puch for me to spend extra on my existing landscaping. I love the result so far!

Description of Work
My backyard needed some color and my front yard needed clean up and something new.

Category landscaping, lawn service, hardscaping

05/23/2016

Katherine R.

Eric Marlowe is a true professional and a pleasure to work with. He is knowledgeable in his field and is willing to explain things until you understand them. I took advantage of the Big Deal offer on Angie's List he posted but I would have paid double that for the time he spent advising me. Many of his suggestions were put in over the weekend and the property looks really improved. I would highly recommended Mr. Marlowe to friends, family, and neighbors.

Description of Work
Mr. Marlowe walked my entire property and advised me on how to cut back or remove certain plants and shrubs to accent the street side of my property. He also pointed out where my pest control company is not controlling pests on the fan palms. We went on the the rear of the property where he went through each species of plant and shrub and tree and advised what should be cut or transplanted or left where it was. He also recommended new landscape plants to be put in blank spaces.

Category landscaping, mulch

05/18/2016

cory J.

Signed up for $25 landscape review and was planning on also getting the yard layout plan drawn up. Provider never responded to my schedule choices and also never responded to the message I sent via Angie's List. The message included my name, phone, email, order # which, btw, is 109467 May 5.

Description of Work
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

04/20/2016

Larry C.

A very professional team did an excellent job of trimming bushes and raking of leaves with a complete clean up of all debris.

Description of Work
Trimmed bushes and raked leaves

04/20/2016

Edward R.

They are fine. They just did an evaluation, it was good.

Description of Work
I used a Big Deal with Marlowe Landscaping.

03/28/2016

Edie W.

All went well. This was done to inform me of costs for a possible landscape improvement which I chose to do at another time due to unforeseen circumstances. However, since then, I have hired Marlowe Landscaping on several occasions and NOW I have hired them for my fulltime landscape company.

Description of Work
At this time, I had Marlowe Landscaping come for a $25 Landscaping Evaluation and Plans.

Category outdoor lighting

03/22/2016

Marc S.

MarloweLandscaping does a great job in my yard - perfect cut, edge and cleanup every time. Eric Marlowe is easy to work with and a real professional landscape expert. He knows every tree, plant and shrub. He knows water gardens, xeriscape and tropical. Eric is the Yoda of yards, the oracle of orchids, and he put the word Zen in Zen garden. Marlowe Landscape is a professional lawn and landscape company with real experts, and the right crew and equipment for any job residential or commercial, old or new, big or small. Eric and his crews always have complete follow through ? no more second guessing when the landscape will be finished and no more wondering why your lawn guy hasn?t shown up. Rely on the experts and quit encouraging the fly-by-nighters. The only thing you should be concerned about is enjoying your beautiful Florida landscape. Call Eric Marlowe today, he even gives free estimates.

Description of Work
Did our lawn.

03/17/2016

Judith S.

Eric? Came to my home unannounced to give me a quote for landscaping the front of my home. He presented himself well and apologized for surprising me. Stated he tried to set up an appointment but....... He suggested a few ideas for the project which seemed acceptable and said he would get back to me with a price the next day. I never heard from him so wrote through this site to ask for pricing promised. He wrote that my email address did not work so I resent it to him. Have had no correspondence from him since.

Description of Work
Landscaping quote.

Category landscaping, lawn service

[Member Name Removed], I set up our appointment through email and sent the estimate through email. I'm not sure what the email issue is but after confirming her email and it still not working, I then sent it through the mail to her house directly. I am really surprised to find that she still doesn't have this estimate. I will have to hand deliver.