We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Johnny T. Wiedmann Roofing Inc.

Founded 2013 • With Angi since May 2018

125 Bel Aire Dr S

Merritt Island, FL 32952

In business since 2013, Johnny T. Wiedmann Roofing has quickly established a name as a trusted roofer in Merritt Island, Florida and the surrounding areas. Our team can complete a range of services for our customers - from general roof repair to complete re-roofing, new installations and commercial roofing. With Johnny T. Wiedmann Roofing, you can get the solution you need right away. Our certified Merritt Island roofing contractor has years of experience performing roofing repairs, reroofs/rehabilitation and complete new installation for new construction projects. From shingle roofs to TPO roofing systems for commercial businesses, our specialist can take care of it all. If you're ready to tackle your roofing project, get in touch with our qualified roofing contractor in Merritt Island today for your free estimate! Military discount available. ...

09/23/2020

Linda G.

We were given a quote for just roofing work. Our claim was for roofing and interior ceiling. Once we had our documentation from the insurance adjuster, the price of the roof jumped by several thousand dollars. We were told they "had the same computer program" as the adjuster and would be able to move profits around to include the entire claim inclusive of the ceiling work by adjusting their claim upwards. Elderly member on hospice was in the house and we were very flexible on when the ceiling work would start. Roofing work was paid in full. When we reached out to have the interior work started, we were told "Johnny's money is tied up with a new restaurant and we can't do it now." We were still patient considering covid. But then the demands for their supplemental payment came in. Our mortgage company who controlled payment told us NOT to pay any supplemental until the entire claim had been inspected and approved. Weideman responded by calling BCSO and attempting to state we were fraudulently withholding monies, knowing that the claim had NOT been satisfied and that our mortgage company was demanding in writing that another inspection be performed at the completion of the interior work. Now, Weideman is attempting to place a lien on our home. We will pursue the necessary measures to expose this bait and switch company through civil means and Florida Atty General's Office. Be aware of this company that uses "Good Christian and faith-based" in their marketing presentation yet actions show another side.

Description of Work
Roofing, interior ceiling repair

Dear [Member Name Removed] Thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. We set a high standard for ourselves, and we’re so sorry to hear this was not met in your interaction with our business. We’re known for our attention to detail, I believe we may have a misunderstanding. I have records of all our correspondence and the contract you signed. I truly wish you could come to our office and I can show you all your paperwork and emails. We worked together on your project for a long time. It hurts that people reading this review could believe we would treat any person like this. I just hope our good reviews speak more to our character. This review is truly not as I saw the events unfold. However we respect your perspective. If you would like to come into our office we can take as much time as you need to help you understand the contract you signed and show you the payments we collected. We have kept track of all the check numbers and amounts. The unforeseen wood costs are not something we can foresee until we tear off the roof. We changed out a lot of wood and we took pictures of every piece of wood. Our customers are like family to us so we have applied a 100% discount to the additional wood costs that the insurance company paid for. We will not try to collect that payment from you. Our relationship with you and our future customers is more important than money. Please know that we will honor our warranty, and are willing to go above and beyond to maintain a good relationship with you. We appreciate the handmade soaps you sent us and the referral to your neighbor. This review was unexpected. We would have been understanding had you come directly to us to explain your issues and we invite you to come into the office any time and talk. We wish you and Kurt the best and have nothing but fond memories of our time at Edgewood middle school with Jackie and Myra. In our little community we always will take care of our customers before we will chase a dollar. God Bless, Johnny T. Wiedmann

04/15/2020

Rich F.

It all went very well. I recommend Johnny T Wiedmann roofing.

Description of Work
I needed a new roof

05/15/2019

Lindsey G.

Amazing job! Very prompt, secretary was easy to reach and very nice! Staff was professional and I was extremely pleased every step.

Description of Work
Roof, soffits

Thank you so much for being the best part of Johnny T Wiedmann Roofing Inc. Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave such kind words. It's been our pleasure.

03/20/2019

Beth H.

Johnny and his team did an excellent job on my roof. He was responsive to emails and texts and listened to my needs. He completed the job on time and with superior craftsmanship! In addition, he was extremely professional and polite. I recommend him with no reservations!

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed] it was our absolute pleasure to assist you in your roofing needs! Thank you for being the best part of Johnny T. Wiedmann Roofing Inc!

12/30/2018

Greg M.

The job was big, but Johnny and his team took real good care of me and did a great job!

Description of Work
Replaced damaged wood and installed new asphalt shingles.

12/28/2018

Ann B.

Great work. After the hurricane many roofers prioritized the bigger jobs and I had trouble until a friend recommended Wiedmann Roofing. He went out of his way to find a quality replacement product and saved me some money. He also pressure washed the white roof to improve the reflectiveness.

Description of Work
Skylight replaced

12/22/2018

Donn B.

After doing quite a bit of research on roofing companies to repair my damaged roof on my home, I decided to go with Johnny T Wiedmann Roofing. That was the best decision I could have made. From the start, Johnny was great to work with. Being very knowledgeable, he was able to guide me through the entire process and make this experience a very positive one. Any questions I had were answered very quickly, whether it was by phone, text or email. When it came time to do the work, Johnny and his crew were great! The work speaks for itself and my house looks amazing because of it! If you're in need of roof or gutter replacement and are having a tough time deciding who to go with, choose Johnny T Wiedmann Roofing. You will be extremely happy you did! I would recommend them to anybody!

Description of Work
Total roof replacement

12/22/2018

Donn B.

After doing quite a bit of research on roofing companies to repair my damaged roof on my home, I decided to go with Johnnyy T Wiedmann Roofing. That was the best decision I could have made. From the start, Johnny was great to work with. Being very knowledgeable, he was able to guide me through the entire process and make this experience a very positive one. Any questions I had were answered very quickly, whether it was by phone, text or email. When it came time to do the work, Johnny and his crew were great! The work speaks for itself and my house looks amazing because of it! If you're in need of roof or gutter replacement and are having a tough time deciding who to go with, choose Johnny T Roofing. You will be extremely happy you did! I would recommend them to anybody!

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Thank you so much sir, it was our pleasure assisting you with your roofing needs.

12/20/2018

Chris W.

The crew was very professional on time each day and stayed on task. They were here for several days replacing tons of rotten wood and made it look like it has been here since the house was new. Can’t say enough good things about their professionalisms and knowledge of the roofing process! Have recommended them to several friends and family who Have used them for roof replacements and they are extremely satisfied as well!

Description of Work
Replaced my roof and rotten wood

Thank you for your business, it was our pleasure assisting you. We look forward to your future business. Thank you so much. God bless you

12/20/2018

Emily S.

I called Johnny T Weidmann Roofing because I was selling my house and the closing got put on hold pending a new roof. Everybody expected it to be a month before we can get the job done. After speaking with Johnny T Weidmann Roofing he assured me he would have it done that week. there was a crew on my roof the next day. Johnny T Weidmann Roofing is an excellent company they responded quickly to my needs and the employees are professional, nice, and good at their job. I recommend Johnny T wiedman Roofing to anybody that wants quality work done in a timely manner.

Description of Work
I needed a new roof so I could sell my house.

Thank you so much it was a pleasure to assist you. We appreciate your business and value your feedback. God bless you

Property Renovations & Construction

Property Renovations & Construction is a Licensed and Insured Roofing, Windows and Doors Contractor . We pride ourselves on our Quality of work, Customer Satisfaction, and our Business Integrity. We specialize in exterior renovations including, Residential and Commercial Roofing, impact Windows and Doors. We are experts in saving Home & Business Owners thousands of dollars every day by renovating their assets with energy efficient and storm protection products.

Total Home Roofing

Total Home Roofing, is here to install a high-quality roof that protects your family. We’re committed to providing homeowners with the highest quality service and the strongest, most lasting results. We offer virtual and in-person appointments with a wide range of financing options to make the most of your budget. Total Home Roofing is dependable and unfailing when it comes to your new roof. Our team of installation professionals lives in neighborhoods just like yours, so we know exactly what kind of weather your home contends with.Total Home Roofing is here to get the job done right, the first time, on time.

St Johns Roofing Services LLC

Specializing in ROOFING! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

CCC1330307
    Florida
    Florida: General
    08/31/2022
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

Tile Roofs

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Johnny T. Wiedmann Roofing Inc.

How is Johnny T. Wiedmann Roofing Inc. overall rated?

Johnny T. Wiedmann Roofing Inc. is currently rated 4.7 overall out of 5.

What days are Johnny T. Wiedmann Roofing Inc. open?

Johnny T. Wiedmann Roofing Inc. is open:

What payment options does Johnny T. Wiedmann Roofing Inc. provide

Johnny T. Wiedmann Roofing Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

Does Johnny T. Wiedmann Roofing Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Johnny T. Wiedmann Roofing Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Johnny T. Wiedmann Roofing Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Johnny T. Wiedmann Roofing Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Johnny T. Wiedmann Roofing Inc. offer a senior discount?

Yes, Johnny T. Wiedmann Roofing Inc. offers a 5% senior discount.

Does Johnny T. Wiedmann Roofing Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, Johnny T. Wiedmann Roofing Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Johnny T. Wiedmann Roofing Inc.?

Yes, Johnny T. Wiedmann Roofing Inc. offers warranties.

What services does Johnny T. Wiedmann Roofing Inc. offer?

Johnny T. Wiedmann Roofing Inc. offers the following services: We offer * RESIDENTIAL ROOFING * COMMERCIAL ROOFING * SOFFIT & FASCIA WORK * PRESSURE WASHING * ROOF REPAIR SPECIALIST * ROOF COATING SYSTEMS * FLAT / LOW SLOPE * TAPER ROOF SYSTEMS * TPO & EPDM ROOFS * METAL ROOFS * STANDING SEAM & 5 V * SHINGLE ROOFS

Are there any services Johnny T. Wiedmann Roofing Inc. does not offer?

Tile Roofs