ET Air Conditioning

Founded 1997 • With Angi since November 2011

4.2

ET Air Conditioning - Serving Brevard since 1997. We are now in Daytona Beach also! We perform maintenances, solve mechanical trouble, and replace residential and light commercial HVAC equipment. We offer financing and take all major credit cards. We are FPL Independent Contractors and specialize in Indoor Air Quality....

Zone Heating and Cooling

Zone Heating & Cooling is the home of the ZERO cost service call! Call us today to schedule your free diagnostic call with estimate for any needed repairs. Keeping our neighbors in the Right Comfort Zone is our number one goal. In Florida that focus is often on the air conditioning system in your home, but we don’t stop there. We provide heating options as well for those occasional cold days & nights. We take the time to understand our customer’s heating and cooling needs, their home, their property, and their goals. We provide options and solutions best suited to you. We offer emergency service over nights and weekends as well! Give us a call today!

Family Heating and Air Inc.

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Heating and Air Conditioning Sales, Service and Repair, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Dont Sweat It Air and Heat Inc

Hi, we are a family owned company that feels a successful company is based on a foundation of quality work and good customer service for a fair price. Don't Sweat It Air and Heat strive to create a solid customer relationship by doing the job right the first time and up to the highest quality. We feel that bad service and poor installation in the HVAC business is costing many people hundreds of dollars a year. Don't be fooled by the competition. Photos of previously installed air conditioning systems are available for clients interested in system replacement, financing is available for any service with approved credit, including even the smallest repair. Other forms of payment such as check and credit card is also accepted. Competitive pricing available for written estimates from other companies.

03/22/2015

Joseph P.

When Dwayne finished, it did not work so he said he would be back. Never returned and never answered my calls. I had to pay another electrician $900. to remove everything they did and start over. It also was never installed to code. I would never use or recommend this company as long as they employee people who rip off senior citizens.

Description of Work
They installed a new 220 dedicated line for my unit.

09/04/2012

David O.

Description of Work
ET air gave a great price and installed the 3.5 ton 16 seer AC unit next day. After the install Jody found an additional rebate and suggested we fixed the vent so that it would have greater efficiency. The additional cost was $100 for the total of $2850. The only issue with the install is that there was a flue tube that was missing from the manufacturer and it took a couple of weeks to get it replaced. It wasn't a huge deal though as it was only used for heat and it was August. I would recommend them.

05/23/2012

Richard W.

Outside unit was stolen just one week prior to sale of my rental property. Jody was able to find and install a nice used unit before it became an issue with the buyer. One phone call to request service, two return phone calls to present alternatives, great follow-up even though I did not have the key so they could get inside when they needed. By CONTRAST I was forced to use Americah HomeShield on a condo unit I manage for another owner. Getting someone out to just check the problem took 3 days and lots of time-wasting phone calls. Would much prefer E. T.de unti

Description of Work
Replaced outside unit quickly

04/05/2012

Richard W.

Tenant who usually is astute about mechanical things suspected that my 10-year old air conditioner needed to be replaced. It had been declining, and on hot days was not keeping cool. I had no time to handle it so I called Jody McDonald at ET and waited for bad news. A technician arrived promptly and found that the prior tenant (who had a long haired dog) had aparently left the filter out for an extended time. The coils were caked with hair and dust. After a thorough cleaning the tenant called to say the A/C had never worked so well. The electric bill went down the next month. Thanks again Jody!

Description of Work
Tenant called complaining A/C not cooling. Energy Thrift A/C cleaned coils and it runs like new.

04/04/2012

Richard W.

Contacted A/C Engineer Jody McDonald for a service call. I usually do my own maintenance, but get help when over my head. My home unit is a water-to-air she sold me in 2002. Her technician called me and I described how the unit cut off and got hot after one minute of run time, suspecting it was due for a refrigerant recharge. Technician asked me some questions and his first suggestion was that I measure the water output. I did, and eventually realized the incoming water filter was totally occluded. No charge. Thanks again, Jody.

Description of Work
Phone diagnosis on my residential A/C, no charge.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Service and Sell HVAC Equipment, Annual Maintenance Agreements, Extended Warranties, Financing, Emergency Service.

Call... We try to cover all.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available, PayPal