Sunshine Carpet Cleaning

Founded 2003 • With Angi since May 2011

Melbourne, FL Professional Carpet Cleaning Sunshine Carpet Cleaning has been breathing new life into dingy carpet in Melbourne, FL since 2003. We have a reputation for providing quality carpet cleaning. Melbourne, FL and the surrounding areas benefit from our committed staff of carpet cleaning specialists. Sunshine Carpet Cleaning is committed to providing quality service at a reasonable price. We are so confident in the quality of our carpet cleaning; every job completed is backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee. Whether it be that bothersome pet odor, that eyesore of a stain, or just a routine cleaning, Sunshine Carpet Cleaning is the company you can trust to handle all of your floor care needs....

Paul Davis Restoration of the Space Coast

Water, Fire, Mold Remediation. From Crisis to Calm we work directly with your insurance company to get your home back in shape. We are a single point of contact for drying your home and repairing the damages. Locally owned and operated with national Brand level quality.

06/02/2019

They are uniformly outstanding. Get the carpets really clean. Fair price Extremely responsive. I won't use anyone else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpets cleaned

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Thank you !

05/04/2018

I’m sorry to have to write this review, but I feel it will help keep a proper balance on reviews. I hired Sunshine to clean my carpets last week, the first time I used them. The tech was professional and polite, and I thought all was well until the next day when the carpets were dry. They felt rough to my hand, and when I tried to vacuum, I couldn’t push my vacuum over the carpets—it felt as if th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning in whole house

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

02/20/2018

When my wife came home she couldn't believe what a great job had been performed

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oriental Rug Cleaned and later had all the carpeting in the house cleaned and the sofas

CATEGORY upholstery cleaning,oriental rug cleaning

Thank you!

09/20/2017

Prompt service with the pick up. Fair evaluation of the carpets. Quick estimate that seemed reasonable given the conditions. They will return the carpets with new pads next week - condo is back together and ready for them. Pleasant service and one less thing to worry about. This worked out a lot better than I thought it would - they know what they are doing!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Four carpets were picked up that were water damaged from the storm and taken back to their shop for cleaning. Pads was thrown out.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,water damage restoration,oriental rug cleaning

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

06/14/2017

Very smoothly. I was pleased that the furniture appeared brighter and fresher-looking after cleaning process.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had upholstery cleaned for a queen sized sofa and a rocker-recliner loveseat. I also had stain protection applied after cleaning.

CATEGORY upholstery cleaning

Thank you!

Carpet Cleaning, Steam Cleaning, Deep Cleaning, Tile Cleaning, Grout Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Carpet Repair, Stain Removal, Leather Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Water Extraction, Flood Removal, Odor Control, Area Rug Cleaning, Water Damage, Carpet Stretching, Re-Stretching