SPACE COAST PLUMBING INC

Founded 2002 • With Angi since February 2007

Honest, reliable, and professional plumbing. Estimates available for your convienence and the guaranteed best solutions for all your plumbing needs. Licensed and insured. Family owned business in Brevard County since 2002. Personalized service and customer oriented. We Know Plumbing and care about our customers!...

Filtration Direct Inc

Operating out of multiple local locations, Filtration Direct was started by Chris Kennedy and Steve O’Brien, bringing over 30 years of water treatment experience together. Filtration Direct has been proudly serving the Central Florida Area for over 13 years. tampa,and lakeland We provide sales and service of DI water, medical water, commercial water softeners, ultra violet water sterilization, point of use coolers, well water pumps, bladder tanks, pressure switches, chlorination-dechlorination systems, r o systems under sinks, desalination systems, car washes, window washes, spot free washers, water refiners, city water and well water systems. - additional web site -Se Habla Espanol! www.orlandowatertreatment.com/ - WEST PALM BEACH ADDRESS LOCATION: Contact: Bill - 1432 Skees Rd. West Palm Beach, FL 33411 - Phone Number: 561-242-4822 Don't hesitate to call with ANY questions!

Water Guys

CONVENTIONAL SOFTENERS--WHOLE HOUSE TREATMENT--IRON TREATMENT--SULFUR TREATMENT--WHOLE HOUSE REVERSE OSMOSIS--WE DO IT ALL . An expert does your water testing and gives you his opinion of what you need and a price. Water tests are always free unless we are doing bacteria and then there is a minimal charge. Every person you meet is an owner, a water professional. We base our company on service and the idea everyone deserves to be treated as we would like to be treated. Additional Phones:, Orlando (407) 739-1424, Volusia County, (386) 569-9656, Jacksonville, (904) 460-3243, Volusia and Flagler Counties (386) 569-9656. Our water professionals know your area because that is where they live and specialize. NEVER A SERVICE CHARGE AND NICE PEOPLE TOO

Offers by Water Guys on Angi
Rooter One

We're ready to serve you 24/7 from Vero Beach to Stuart and Okeechobee. We have over 30 years of plumbing experience and we offer many discounts, including senior, military, fire/rescue and law enforcement. We are competitively priced and guarantee our work with an A+ Rating from the Better Business Bureau and are the recipients of the 2019 & 2020 Super Service Award from Angie's List. We've been in business since 2004 and we're licensed and insured!

Offers by Rooter One on Angi

11/27/2020

Repaired drain exhaust pipe in concrete wall.

Description of Work
I called Space Coast Plumbing LLC and they came out right away and made the repair at a very reasonable price. I highly recommend them.

10/19/2017

The team came by the next day, found the problem (faulty installation of pipe that became damaged and came apart). They quickly replaced the pipe properly and turned my water back on. They left the broken pipe for me to take to the HOA for possible reimbursement. Very friendly, quick, and professional. Highly recommended! Thanks!

Description of Work
A pipe opened up right outside my unit and water started bubbling up. It was rather troubling.

06/28/2017

They were good otherwise I wouldn't use them. Anything that goes wrong with plumbing, I call them immediately and they get out here quick and take good care of it. They are very easy to work with. They are my go to for plumbing. Typically one person comes out to do the work. It depends on what's needed. It took about a hour to isolate the problem and fix it.

Description of Work
The sewer line from the house out to the street had some roots that were growing in it and needed to be cleaned out.

04/11/2017

Very professional and high quality.

Description of Work
Kitchen and Bathroom

08/25/2015

Jake promptly returned my phone call despite it being a Sunday and continued to keep me update through the permitting, repair & inspection process. I was completely satisfied with every aspect of the repair and would not hesitate to recommend Space Coast Plumbing.

Description of Work
Replaced leaking water line from meter to house (approximately 50')

Category plumbing

All plumbing service repairs. New installations, commercial, residential, remodels. Slab leaks, repipes, additions, water filtrations systems,new fixtures, sewer hookups, water heaters, gas hook-ups, septic drain fields References available!

Non-Plumbing