Property Renovations & Construction

Florida: General
08/31/2022

2500 S Harbor City Blvd

Melbourne, FL 32901

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Shingle Roofing

Shingle Roofing

roofing
Multiple shingle roof projects completed by PRC.

Property Renovations & Construction is a Licensed and Insured Roofing, Windows and Doors Contractor . We pride ourselves on our Quality of work, Customer Satisfaction, and our Business Integrity. We specialize in exterior renovations including, Residential and Commercial Roofing, impact Windows and Doors. We are experts in saving Home & Business Owners thousands of dollars every day by renovating their assets with energy efficient and storm protection products. ...

roofing (149)window replacement (30)door installation (25)stucco (16)gutter repair (14)home remodeling (11)house painting (10)decks & porches (10)patio enclosures (9)screen repair (9)roof cleaning (6)handyman (6)

08/27/2021

PRC did an excellent job of installing a new asphalt shingle roof on our home. Our home's roof is unusual with many different angles, pitches and levels. Since we moved into this home 20 years ago we have continually had problems with the roof leaking. We have had the roof completely replaced at least 4 times. PRC is the only company of the 4 that actually created a roof that does not leak. Every ...

Description of Work
New Roof Installation

Category contractors,decks,roofing,stucco

Work Completed On 08/27/2021

10/18/2020

Was being bullied by my insurance company to do a substandard repair to my roof. I needed an honest and knowledgeable roofer to provide advice on what needed to be done to fix the roof and on how to deal with a heavy handed insurance company. Jonathan Schroer with Property Renovations and Construction (PRC) provided that expert advice and guided me through the process of dealing with the insurance...

Description of Work
Needed a new roof.

Work Completed On 09/05/2020

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! Our employees take pride in providing top notch service from start to finish! Sometimes dealing with insurance companies can be a difficult task so we are more than happy to take that burden off of your plate. I am so happy that we were able to go above and beyond on this project and look forward to working with you in the future!

09/09/2020

Contacted the company and received a call to schedule for a quote. Adjusted my schedule and waited for the appointment window, estimator was a no call, no show and company never followed up. I wasted my time adjusting my schedule for this. Would not recommend for a job if they can’t even show up for a scheduled quote.

Description of Work
New roof quote

Work Completed On 09/04/2020

08/07/2020

Came, measured said it would be 7 days. Called him a week later said it would be 7 days haven’t heard from him for a month. Hired someone else.

Description of Work
A new door

Category home builders,doors

Work Completed On 07/11/2020

07/25/2020

Said we’d have it in 7 days never showed back up never called. Very disappointed

Description of Work
A new door

Category doors

Work Completed On 07/10/2020

07/07/2020

Jonathan was right on time for the original visit. He promised and estimate within 36 hours. That was a week ago, I have yet to get the estimate or a call back. It would seem that this company is not interested in my business.

Description of Work
replace all windows in my manufactured home

Category replacement windows,home builders

Work Completed On 06/30/2020

05/14/2020

They did a great job on the roof. I wouldn't have them do anything they need to sub contract however. Brian the sales guy was great. The office staff were not great at communication. There was plenty of aggravation, but the end product was excellent.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Category roofing,home builders

Work Completed On 03/10/2020

03/31/2020

I couldn't have asked for a better experience. A few neighbors asked me about the roof and I recommended PRC with confidence. Great looking roof. Windows are my next project with PRC.

Description of Work
A new roof and windows

Work Completed On 03/26/2020

Review for Property Renovations & Construction - 2500 S Harbor City Blvd, Melbourne, FL - 38472208

03/25/2020

Craig was wonderful and took care of the duplex while working and communicating with my neighbor and I. I am excited for our window and door replacement coming up next. Great company!

Description of Work
I needed a new roof, windows, and doors.

Work Completed On 03/18/2020

03/25/2020

PRC just completed my re-roof. It could not have gone any smoother. I am always cautious when having contractors working on my house because you hear horror stories on the news about people taking advantage. I did not feel that way with PRC. All of my questions were respectfully answered while making me feel like family.

Description of Work
I needed a new roof

Work Completed On 03/13/2020

Residential and commercial: roofing, re-roofing, roofing repairs, new windows and doors replacement, new construction, exterior renovations, additions, sun rooms, siding, soffit and fascia, gutters, skylights and solar tubes.

No interior doors, foam or pan roofs, landscaping or pool screening.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing