Patrick Roofing Inc

Founded 1986 • With Angi since February 2008

2335 Maple St

Melbourne, FL 32904

2014 Super Service Award Winner in Roofing! Patrick Roofing is a well-established roofing company in Melbourne, Florida. We pride ourselves on real service and quality workmanship that we stand behind long after the job is done. We are currently in the process of building a new website, however, we encourage you to email us or call for more information or to book a free on-site inspection and quote. Owner operated. Additional contact name - Kristine Wilson...

08/10/2021

Alexis F.

The team at Patrick Roofing was awesome to work with for my new roof and I highly recommend them. My contact, Brian, worked with me on the quote to ensure it was feasible for my budget and kept me informed throughout the entire process, including scheduling. The office Manager, Kristine, was lovely, professional and easy to work with. The Crew Leader, Leno was very knowledgeable and easy to communicate with, so I felt confident in the quality of the work and informed on what was happening. This team is the best--they made me feel like a priority and certainly value customer service! Looking forward to working with them in the future.

Description of Work
I just purchased a fixer upper in Melbourne and needed a new roof and all new vents.

Thank you for the very positive review! We appreciate that you took the time to give us your feedback. We value your opinion and our hope is that you receive exceptional customer service. We hope to work with you again in the very near future.

07/01/2021

ALINA M.

Brian and Patrick Horn of Patrick Roofing were great to work with! They were very thorough in explaining the roofing process. Considering how back logged so many in the industry are they were relatively quick in getting to us. The rain delayed completion by a couple of days but the workers worked so hard to complete the roof as quickly as possible. We are very pleased with our roof and would recommend them to anyone who wanted a quality roof.

Description of Work
New shingle roof

Thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are happy that you were pleased with the whole roofing process. We aim to give superior customer service. We hope to work with you again in the future.

04/30/2021

Everett C.

With so many roofing companies how to separate the good from the not so good, or the excellent from the good? I did my due diligence and interviewed 3 companies. Two were good one was EXCELLENT. I choose Patrick Roofing 321 541 5113. I had made a list of 20 questions or more. During his presentation, Brian one of the owners answered all before I could ask. His easy-to-understand explanation of products to be used, why they use them and how they will be used was exceptional. No aggressive sales pitch. The confidence in his teams’ workmen ship was evident in his presentation. Licensing, insurance, BBB info all available in hard copy. From the time the dumpster arrived through delivery of the products and two-day completion of a new roof the process was flawless. The workmen ship and attention to detail was exceptional. Team leader Leno and his crew worked systematically from tear down to clean up to finish product. Their estimate was on point, no money up front, who does that? Finding a company that demonstrates, honesty, integrity that values their reputation and their customer is what you get with Patrick Roofing. Sit back let them work then enjoy the security and beauty of your new roof.

Description of Work
Remove old shingles replace with all new products

Thank you so much for the positive feedback. We appreciate that you took the time to give us such a kind review. Our goal is to have outstanding workmanship and top notch customer service. We hope to work with you again in the future.

06/12/2020

Elizabeth G.

It was great! They were professional, neat, reliable, came when they said they would, and finished the job on time.

Description of Work
They put on new roof on 2018, and on 2019, they did roof repair on my mother's house.

Thanks for the feedback. We appreciate the positive comments. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to help you with your roofing needs.

04/21/2020

Jacqueline R.

I appreciate the professionalism, punctuality, and quality of the job. These folks know their business and I would recommend them to anyone needing roof work. Patrick and Brian are involved and will make sure the customer is happy. The employees are polite, their work is excellent and they clean up at the end of each day. Can't ask for more than that.

Description of Work
Replaced roof on home

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for the positive comments. We take pride in our work. And we always want our customers satisified from start to finish. It was a pleasure working with you. Sincerely, Kristine Wilson

02/20/2020

Sonya B.

Called this Company twice over a period of about 2 months - no response from this Company. Perhaps the job was too small, however a call back would have been appreciated. The work was completed by another contractor.

Description of Work
Repair a leak on my roof

[Member Name Removed], We did speak back on January 27th. We were going through some transitions back at the beginning of the year and unfortunately you slipped through the cracks. My apologies. Sincerely, Kristine Wilson

02/05/2018

Jim R.

I contacted Patrick to perform a roof inspection and minor roof repair resulting from Hurricane Irma. The work consisted of replacing approximately 50 asphalt shingles and checking the underlayment near the missing tabs. The chimney flashing and ridge vents were also inspected. His courteous and friendly crew performed well and finished the job late Monday morning, 1/29/18.

Description of Work
Roof repair

Thank you for your feedback and comments. It was a pleasure working with you and look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises.

07/25/2017

Bill M.

Patrick was able to work me in on short notice, provided a very detailed proposal, and finished the roof in 3 days including replacing some rotten wood. He used top quality materials and left the job site very clean. His was not the lowest bid, but was a fair price for the quality of the work.

Description of Work
Shingle roof replacement

We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Thank you for the positive comments. It was a pleasure working with you.

03/27/2017

Barbara S.

This was one of the best home repair experiences I have ever had. Patrick is not only very professional and experienced but extremely personable as well. Before choosing a roofer, I asked our City Inspector who he thought was a great roofing company. He told me that if he needed a new roof, and wasn't going to replace it himself, he would hire Patrick Roofing. He described Patrick as honest and quite particular about his work, always doing a great job. He was so right, I could not be happier with the final result.

Description of Work
My 20 year old roof was damaged and had to be completely replaced

It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you so much for the positive feedback. Our number one priority is that our customer is always happy. Glad to hear we did just that. We hope to work with you again in the future.

10/04/2016

Deborah H.

Went very well--good communication, patient in helping us make decisions, friendly crew and excellent outcome.

Description of Work
new roof--remove old roof and install new

It was a pleasure working with you. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

09/19/2016

Karel W.

Patrick showed up on schedule & made the repair while he was here. I was very pleased with his work & reasonable price. Another roofer looked at it & said he could have a team there to do the work in a couple of weeks. That wasn't acceptable. When I need to get a new roof, Patrick Roofing will be doing the job.

Description of Work
Minor roof repair to fix small leak

We are glad you were satisfied with our services. That's important to us. We look forward to working with you in the future.

07/29/2016

Kay K.

Patrick gave me a roof bid. All bids received were over $11,000. He was least expensive and was willing to patch the rotted area before he started.

Description of Work
A new roof.

06/08/2016

Firstly I thank Mr. Horn for his patience during the whole process. His workers I found to be ? , competent and polite. The final day the area was cleaned also beats falcate ahead roof.

Description of Work
Replacement of roof and flashing with owens corning shingles the definition secondary water resistance removal of all old roofing material during and after work completed.

05/11/2016

alison G.

Patrick & all of his guys were very professional & friendly. They showed up on time. The finished roof looks great. Were very impressed & will recommend them to everyone.

Description of Work
New roof applied.

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We always want our customers 100% satisfied. Our crew works very hard to give you the best roof. We're glad you were happy with our services.

03/16/2016

Ronald K.

Patrick roofing is professional and knowledgeable. They were recommended to us by anyone we asked ‘’ Do you know a good roofer’’. They were on time in budget, and provided everything we agreed on. They installed the roof on our previous home. If we are ever in need of another roof we would use Patrick roofing.

Description of Work
Removed old roof-replaced all cotton wood, renailed decking to update code-installed peel & stick-re-shingled-added solar ventilation fan.

Thank you very much for your feedback. We appreciate the positive comments. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to be your roofing contractor.

11/08/2015

Doug H.

Everything went smoothly from the quoting process on through completion of the work. The work crew handled themselves in a courteous and professional manner and were there before sunrise each day to start work. The work site was cleaned up each day and the quality of the workmanship is evident in the results. We chose Patrick Roofing based on their reputation for high quality work and we were not disappointed.

Description of Work
Remove and re-roof existing home, replacing decking wood rot. Brought the roof up to code by re-nailing the decking and applying waterproofing underlayment. Replaced 3 skylights.

Category roofing, skylights

Thank you for your positive comments. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Our customers' opinions really matter to us. Thank you again.

08/22/2015

Matthew S.

Patrick was very professional and kept us informed every step of the way. The quality of workmanship was excellent crow was very respectful of property and polite.

Description of Work
Replaced roof (shingles). Repaired plywood and 2*4 's as needed.

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate the positive comments. Your responses help us as we evaluate every job. We are always looking for ways to improve to give our customers the best possible service. It was a pleasure working with you.

02/14/2015

Barbara G.

Patrick and his team were very respectful to us and to our property. They laid tarps all over the yard so there were no nails, etc laying around. They were punctual and courteous. We would definitely use them again if needed and would recommend them highly.

Description of Work
Replaced an existing roof and skylight.

Category roofing, skylights

Thank you for taking a few minutes to give us your feedback. We appreciate the kinds words. Customer satisfaction is always our number one priority; we're glad we met your expectations. We hope to work with you again in the future.

01/09/2015

Sonya B.

He was punctual, friendly and professional. We felt he was honest and he completed the job in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Partial flat roof replacement. Included: removal, installation and new plywood, pave flashing, chimney flashing.

Category roofing, siding

Thank you for your kind review. We pride ourselves in giving professional, quality service and we're happy those expectations were met. Thanks again for taking the time to give us your feedback.

08/04/2014

Dennis F.

Patrick roofing was professional, courteous, and did a great job

Description of Work
Replaced my roof

07/28/2014

Randy S.

I called and he said he did not service the area and recommended someone whom did who I attempted to reach out to him for an estimate and he has not returned my call.

Description of Work
I was going to have a fascia re-done on a property I owned.

Category siding

Unfortunately, we have been extremely busy with our scheduled customers for their re-roofing needs. And we have been inundated with many repair calls. We realize that many repair requests need to be done in a timely manner. And because of that, if we can't service promptly, we make other recommendations of other companies that might be able to help quicker. But unfortunately, we have no control over the other companies. So, the rating that was given, should have been for the other company, not ours.

06/24/2014

John S.

Work started as scheduled, and the workers were hard working and respectful. They cleaned up after every day. They placed tarps on the ground to collect trash. Workmanship was excellent.

Description of Work
Replaced the roof shingles on a single family house and replaced the roof on a flat roof over outside porch.

Thank you for your review. We are pleased that you were happy with the service rendered. We appreciate that you took the time to give us your feedback.

06/12/2014

Vernon J.

I couldn't afford them. I have heard from several others that they do good work.

Description of Work
Patrick Roofing gave me an estimate that was more than double the competition. He was fast and courteous with the estimate.

We appreciate the nice comments about our company doing good work. It is important to understand that the systems we proposed were metal and a commercial shallow pitch application. These systems were proposed due to the shallow pitch of the roof.

06/11/2014

Robert C.

Patrick was one of the best contractors I've ever dealt with. Everything was performed as detailed. He kept in constant contact, even though I live in NJ. Very pleased with workmanship.

Description of Work
Replacement of existing roof and installation of metal roof.

We really appreciate your positive feedback. It was a pleasure working with you.

04/28/2014

Mary M.

Awesome experience from start to finish. Great customer service.

Description of Work
Old roof removed. New straps installed around pool area. Rotted wood replaced. New shingles and underlayment installed.

It was a pleasure working with you. And we really appreciate that you took the time to give us your feedback. Thank you for your positive comments. Our customer's satisfaction is our highest priority.

Splash Mobile pressure washing &Detailing

Pressure Washing, Soft Washing, Mobile Detailing. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

Best Performance Roofing

Best Performance Roofing was formed to provide a high level of service and quality in all types of Residential Roofing replacement, evaluations, assessments, and much more. We have the experience and resources necessary to solve your roofing issues in a professional and timely fashion. We offer 10% Senior and Military Discounts

RenewPro Roofing, LLC

You know your roof needs some attention, but you might not know who you can trust to handle the job. Don’t worry ....you’ve found the right roofing contractor for your residential or commercial roofing needs. RenewPro, Inc. offers a variety of hassle-free roofing services in the Space Coast, Florida area. Our roofing specialists have a combined 100+ years of experience in the roofing industry, and we pride ourselves on our ability to act fast when our clients need us the most. Roof repairs and roofing system replacement is our calling card, and we welcome insurance related work when catastrophe strikes! We specialize in insurance claim processing and will work directly with your insurance carrier. Count on us to find the best solution for your asphalt, metal or wood roof. Contact our roofers right now to schedule a time for your service.

2014 Super Service Award Winner in Roofing! Roof installing, repairing & replacing. Ventilation Systems-including solar ventilation