Patrick Roofing Inc

Founded 1986 • With Angi since February 2008

2014 Super Service Award Winner in Roofing! Patrick Roofing is a well-established roofing company in Melbourne, Florida. We pride ourselves on real service and quality workmanship that we stand behind long after the job is done. We are currently in the process of building a new website, however, we encourage you to email us or call for more information or to book a free on-site inspection and quote. Owner operated. Additional contact name - Kristine Wilson...

Wsl cleaning llc

Wsl cleaning llc

Wsl cleaning llc is a company with 15 years of experience and customer service we provide a lot of perks for our customers like a cleaning package which provides customers the opportunity to receive free services .

04/30/2021

With so many roofing companies how to separate the good from the not so good, or the excellent from the good? I did my due diligence and interviewed 3 companies. Two were good one was EXCELLENT. I choose Patrick Roofing 321 541 5113. I had made a list of 20 questions or more. During his presentation, Brian one of the owners answered all before I could ask. His easy-to-understand explanation of pro...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove old shingles replace with all new products

06/12/2020

It was great! They were professional, neat, reliable, came when they said they would, and finished the job on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put on new roof on 2018, and on 2019, they did roof repair on my mother's house.

04/21/2020

I appreciate the professionalism, punctuality, and quality of the job. These folks know their business and I would recommend them to anyone needing roof work. Patrick and Brian are involved and will make sure the customer is happy. The employees are polite, their work is excellent and they clean up at the end of each day. Can't ask for more than that.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced roof on home

CATEGORY roofing

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for the positive comments. We take pride in our work. And we always want our customers satisified from start to finish. It was a pleasure working with you. Sincerely, Kristine Wilson

02/20/2020

Called this Company twice over a period of about 2 months - no response from this Company. Perhaps the job was too small, however a call back would have been appreciated. The work was completed by another contractor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair a leak on my roof

CATEGORY roofing

[Member Name Removed], We did speak back on January 27th. We were going through some transitions back at the beginning of the year and unfortunately you slipped through the cracks. My apologies. Sincerely, Kristine Wilson

02/05/2018

I contacted Patrick to perform a roof inspection and minor roof repair resulting from Hurricane Irma. The work consisted of replacing approximately 50 asphalt shingles and checking the underlayment near the missing tabs. The chimney flashing and ridge vents were also inspected. His courteous and friendly crew performed well and finished the job late Monday morning, 1/29/18.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair

CATEGORY roofing

Thank you for your feedback and comments. It was a pleasure working with you and look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises.

2014 Super Service Award Winner in Roofing! Roof installing, repairing & replacing. Ventilation Systems-including solar ventilation