LARRY WRIGHT CONSTRUCTION, INC.

Founded 1990 • With Angi since November 2010

4.4

Work is personally performed or supervised by owner with over 43 years experience. Jobs are individually designed and specified. Energy and efficiency are taken into consideration....

RenewPro Roofing, LLC

You know your roof needs some attention, but you might not know who you can trust to handle the job. Don’t worry ....you’ve found the right roofing contractor for your residential or commercial roofing needs. RenewPro, Inc. offers a variety of hassle-free roofing services in the Space Coast, Florida area. Our roofing specialists have a combined 100+ years of experience in the roofing industry, and we pride ourselves on our ability to act fast when our clients need us the most. Roof repairs and roofing system replacement is our calling card, and we welcome insurance related work when catastrophe strikes! We specialize in insurance claim processing and will work directly with your insurance carrier. Count on us to find the best solution for your asphalt, metal or wood roof. Contact our roofers right now to schedule a time for your service.

DC Roofing, Inc.

DC Roofing specializes in metal tile, color metal, silver roofs and roofing for residential and commercial buildings. DC Roofing has over 27 years of experience in the roofing industries. Call us today for a free quote and let us do your roof right the first time!

Offers by DC Roofing, Inc. on Angi
Property Renovations & Construction

Property Renovations & Construction is a Licensed and Insured Roofing, Windows and Doors Contractor . We pride ourselves on our Quality of work, Customer Satisfaction, and our Business Integrity. We specialize in exterior renovations including, Residential and Commercial Roofing, impact Windows and Doors. We are experts in saving Home & Business Owners thousands of dollars every day by renovating their assets with energy efficient and storm protection products.

04/02/2015

Description of Work
The bathroom looks wonderful. Plan on using George again in the near future for the master bathroom.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

08/01/2014

I was not happy with how things worked out. I paid the $199 for 6 hours of work which was the advertised special. He came to my home and we discussed the scope of work. He took measurement of both rooms, I had paint colors already chosen and gave him a picture of how one of the rooms was to be painted. I showed him the piece of wire shelving that needed to be re-hung in the master bedroom. >During...

Description of Work
Re-hung one wire shelf in master bedroom, purchased supplies to paint two bedrooms, measured and cut wood trim for three walls and applied one coat of paint on one bedroom

07/20/2014

Purchased the deal, arranged a date, but upon further discussion the contractor felt he should not or could not do the requested service. They were professional, courteous and responsive.

06/25/2014

From start to finish Larry did an excellent job. The new roof was a complete rebuild to replace the existing leaky flat roof. Larry obtained the permits, had the trusses built, ordered all the supplies needed and was on site every day with his crew to make sure all details were done properly and within code. He was always available to answer questions and never left at night when finished without ...

Description of Work
He rebuilt a flat roof over the family room area. The roof he put on was called a HIP room. Larry designed and rebuilt a new pitched roof to replace the deteriorating flat roof over the family room. He also installed new hurricane code solar panels(2) when the metal roof was installed to meet new hurricane codes. In the process of installing the new roof Larry had to rebuild the fireplace chimney to prevent leaks and meet code.

Category roofing,chimney repair

05/29/2014

When he showed up I was told my job wasn’t covered by the deal. I read the details of the deal and it was covered but it seems like he was looking for a significant remodeling job. It seemed like he should have done a better job of clearly stating what he does. He did end up giving me a recommendation for someone to do the work though.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal for $199 for 6 Hours of Home Repair or Remodeling and he was supposed to do some drywall jobs.

Category remodeling

I did not say the job was not covered by the deal. I was shown skip trowel ceiling replacement and repair. I stated that I could not match the existing finish and suggested a drywall contractor, so he could get a proffesional job, he agreed. I was show electrical work, I'n not a electrician, he said he could do it. The other small misc. things would not of added up the the time required. I'm sorry...

Residential and Commercial Building and Remodelling. Work includes ADA compliance, repairs, maintenance, additions, termite repair, kitchen and bath remodels. Also liceanced for RRP lead removal and home inspections.

Please Inquire