Glass Doctor of Brevard County

Founded 2016 • With Angi since August 2016

4.4

274 N Wickham Rd

Melbourne, FL 32935

Good glass can protect, preserve and promote a home, car or business. Glass Doctor® of Brevard County helps local families and businesses use glass to their advantage. We offer repair, replacement or installation to Melbourne and Palm Bay. Our experts help homeowners upgrade their windows and possibly lower their energy costs. Any auto glasswork we complete will have its structural integrity restored; we even work on some RVs and buses. Businesses of Brevard County will benefit from emergency storefront glass repair, specialty glass installation, such as tinted glass, and proactive emergency preparations. At Glass Doctor of Brevard County, we fix your panes®....

01/25/2020

Michael M.

Some of my windows on my home had exterior glazing bead that needed replacement. Took a day off of work to be home when they were scheduled to complete the work. The worker was only on site for 2 hours and then left without notice leaving most of the work incomplete, not to mention what was done was of extremely poor quality. They came back a second time and made it worse still not completing the work. Had their quality inspector come out to take a look at the work who agreed the work was sub-par. Instead of fixing the problem, or proposing a solution, they tried to issue me a refund of my deposit. Bottom line, I'm left off much worse off with my glazing than before I hired these guys. Wish I had never called them. Horrendous workmanship, terrible service.

Description of Work
Replacement of Window Exterior Glaze Beading

11/17/2019

Jason K.

The technician came to my residence and assessed the project but never contacted me back with a quote.

Description of Work
Install a glass shower door

Category glass repair,replacement windows

12/28/2018

Nicole W.

They were ahead time, professional, and completed the job beautifully within 20 minutes. They also cleaned up completely after themselves. I would recommend.

Description of Work
replaced broken window

08/02/2018

Maria E.

Never contacted me with estimate when I reached out through Angie’s List.

Description of Work
Windshield replacement

Category auto glass

11/13/2017

J P.

Excellent! The old glass was carefully removed from the old doors. The technician examined the new doors and instead of just rushing to make a mod, went back to the shop to investigate the doors and discuss the situation with others. So although the glass could not be moved right then, alternatives were discussed and I am making plans on how to proceed with what I have. I appreciate their honesty and thoroughness plus they were so careful to find the right solution instead of just get it done.

Description of Work
Stained glass moved from old front doors to new front doors.

Category replacement windows,doors

04/04/2017

Michael S.

Glass Doctor of Brevard did an excellent job. We are very pleased with the very elegant looking glass top for our new closing room table. I wish I had done this when we bought the table that we were replacing. We wouldn't have had to replace it if we had done so!

Description of Work
We needed a glass top for our new closing table (we are a title company).

Category glass repair

Ivan I.

He arrived when he said he would, finished in the allotted time, and cleaned up nicely after himself. We're very happy with the work, ( no more leak!) and the price was more than fair. We'd use him again if the situation called for it - no hesitation!

Description of Work
The Glass Doctor replaced the leaking rear window for our 2004 Chevy Silverado pick up.

Matt L.

They were very responsive to getting a time scheduled and worked around my schedule. They went to my son's school to replace the windshield which made it very convenient. They even called to tell me when they would be arriving. I would absolutely recommend them to my friends and family.

Description of Work
Replaced windshield on my son's vehicle.

Donnie T.

Great experience! Technician arrived on time, courteous service, quick repair. I would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
windshield repair

03/08/2017

jeffery J.

The Glass Doctor did a great job replacing a window for me. The price was great, they arrived on time and were very professional.

Description of Work
Window replacement

FACTORY DIRECT SHUTTERS

ABILITY WINDOW & DOOR INC

Bring your vision to life with Ability Windows & Doors. Since 1975, our professional, creative team has provided Brevard County, Florida, with the highest quality products and craftsmanship. With decades of experience, our general contractor and crews go above and beyond any typical window installation company. No matter the size of the project, the goal is always the same: to make your home your own while adding the peace of mind that comes with the highest quality impact-rated products on the market. We provide new inspiration and ideas, while incorporating elements of your liking into every concept we present. Schedule a consultation with us today and see why Ability Windows & Doors is the premiere window and door installation company in Brevard.

Property Renovations & Construction

Property Renovations & Construction is a Licensed and Insured Roofing, Windows and Doors Contractor . We pride ourselves on our Quality of work, Customer Satisfaction, and our Business Integrity. We specialize in exterior renovations including, Residential and Commercial Roofing, impact Windows and Doors. We are experts in saving Home & Business Owners thousands of dollars every day by renovating their assets with energy efficient and storm protection products.

MV96209
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing

Auto glass, doors, windows, glass & mirrors. Patio door repair and window balancer replacement