Glass Doctor of Brevard County

Founded 2016 • With Angi since August 2016

Good glass can protect, preserve and promote a home, car or business. Glass Doctor® of Brevard County helps local families and businesses use glass to their advantage. We offer repair, replacement or installation to Melbourne and Palm Bay. Our experts help homeowners upgrade their windows and possibly lower their energy costs. Any auto glasswork we complete will have its structural integrity restored; we even work on some RVs and buses. Businesses of Brevard County will benefit from emergency storefront glass repair, specialty glass installation, such as tinted glass, and proactive emergency preparations. At Glass Doctor of Brevard County, we fix your panes®.

Amenities

MV96209
All statements concerning insurance, licenses, and bonds are informational only, and are self-reported. Since insurance, licenses and bonds can expire and can be cancelled, homeowners should always check such information for themselves. To find more licensing information for your state, visit our Find Licensing Requirements page. Contact pro for more details.

4.4

Michael M.
01/25/2020
Some of my windows on my home had exterior glazing bead that needed replacement. Took a day off of work to be home when they were scheduled to complete the work. The worker was only on site for 2 hours and then left without notice leaving most of the work incomplete, not to mention what was done was of extremely poor quality. They came back a second time and made it worse still not completing the work. Had their quality inspector come out to take a look at the work who agreed the work was sub-par. Instead of fixing the problem, or proposing a solution, they tried to issue me a refund of my deposit. Bottom line, I'm left off much worse off with my glazing than before I hired these guys. Wish I had never called them. Horrendous workmanship, terrible service.
Description of Work
Replacement of Window Exterior Glaze Beading
Jason K.
11/17/2019
The technician came to my residence and assessed the project but never contacted me back with a quote.
Description of Work
Install a glass shower door
glass repair, replacement windows
Nicole W.
12/28/2018
They were ahead time, professional, and completed the job beautifully within 20 minutes. They also cleaned up completely after themselves. I would recommend.
Description of Work
replaced broken window
Maria E.
08/02/2018
Never contacted me with estimate when I reached out through Angie’s List.
Description of Work
Windshield replacement
auto glass
J P.
11/13/2017
Excellent! The old glass was carefully removed from the old doors. The technician examined the new doors and instead of just rushing to make a mod, went back to the shop to investigate the doors and discuss the situation with others. So although the glass could not be moved right then, alternatives were discussed and I am making plans on how to proceed with what I have. I appreciate their honesty and thoroughness plus they were so careful to find the right solution instead of just get it done.
Description of Work
Stained glass moved from old front doors to new front doors.
replacement windows, doors
Brent C.
10/01/2017
Michael S.
04/04/2017
Glass Doctor of Brevard did an excellent job. We are very pleased with the very elegant looking glass top for our new closing room table. I wish I had done this when we bought the table that we were replacing. We wouldn't have had to replace it if we had done so!
Description of Work
We needed a glass top for our new closing table (we are a title company).
glass repair
Ivan I.
03/09/2017
He arrived when he said he would, finished in the allotted time, and cleaned up nicely after himself. We're very happy with the work, ( no more leak!) and the price was more than fair. We'd use him again if the situation called for it - no hesitation!
Description of Work
The Glass Doctor replaced the leaking rear window for our 2004 Chevy Silverado pick up.
Donnie T.
03/09/2017
Great experience! Technician arrived on time, courteous service, quick repair. I would definitely hire again.
Description of Work
windshield repair
Matt L.
03/09/2017
They were very responsive to getting a time scheduled and worked around my schedule. They went to my son's school to replace the windshield which made it very convenient. They even called to tell me when they would be arriving. I would absolutely recommend them to my friends and family.
Description of Work
Replaced windshield on my son's vehicle.
jeffery J.
03/08/2017
The Glass Doctor did a great job replacing a window for me. The price was great, they arrived on time and were very professional.
Description of Work
Window replacement

Phone

American Express
Discover
Financing

FAQ

Glass Doctor of Brevard County is currently rated 4.4 overall out of 5.

Glass Doctor of Brevard County is open:

Glass Doctor of Brevard County accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing

Yes, Glass Doctor of Brevard County offers free project estimates.

Yes, Glass Doctor of Brevard County offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Yes, Glass Doctor of Brevard County offers a 5% senior discount.

Yes, Glass Doctor of Brevard County offers emergency services.

Yes, Glass Doctor of Brevard County offers warranties.

Glass Doctor of Brevard County offers the following services: Auto glass, doors, windows, glass & mirrors. Patio door repair and window balancer replacement

Other Local Pros In Your Area

Call us today for all your remodeling needs!

Renewal by Andersen Orlando

No reviews yet.

Renewal by Andersen Orlando

Many homeowners in the Orlando, Jacksonville, and Tampa choose Renewal by Andersen of Florida for superior products, long-lasting durability, beautiful finishes and excellent service. We offer a better way to a better window! Founded in 1996, Renewal by Andersen of Florida has been redefining the industry to offer a different — and better — window replacement experience. From windows and patio doors to hurricane shutters, we are proud to be your premier local source for windows in Jacksonville, Orlando, and Tampa. You will love our beautiful, durable, energy-efficient replacement windows that not only improve the look and feel of your house but help you cut down on costly energy bills. Some more reasons to love us include: Low maintenance: Don’t hassle with the idea of painting your window frames ever again. Why? Renewal by Andersen’s® exclusive Fibrex® material lasts longer, looks better, and consistently outperforms other window frames. Older wood or vinyl windows can deteriorate over time, but our signature Fibrex® material never requires painting and will not crack, pit, corrode, or rot. Energy efficiency: With Renewal by Andersen’s High Performance™ Low-E4® SmartSun™ glass, which is 70% more energy efficient in summer and 45% more energy efficient in winter as compared to ordinary dual panel glass,2 you can say goodbye to sky high heating and cooling bills and hello to more money in your pocket! We happen to be a 2019 ENERGY Star Partner, too.

Creative Remodeling of Orlando is your source for the finest workmanship and best products to improve your Central Florida home. We are unsurpassed in customer service, and our team of qualified professionals are here to ensure that your project is completed on time and within budget. With years of experience in the remodeling industry, Creative Remodeling of Orlando is uniquely qualified to make your home improvement project as easy for you as possible. License: #CRC1329083. Additional email address: info@crorl.com. James Hardie Preferred Remodeler.