Gator Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Auto Tires
Real Estate Auctions
Auto Inspections
Auto Accessories

Additional phone - (888) 251-4460. Cost is determined by the job. ...

2000 AUTO

AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE & REPAIR PRE OWNED QUALITY VEHICLE FOR SALE

Don's Import Auto Service

Don's Import Auto Service has been servicing Vero Beach, Florida and the Treasure Coast area with automobile repair, maintenance, and servicing since 1980. With our specialty trained and ASE certified mechanics we look forward to caring for the needs of both your import/foreign or domestic car, truck, or van. We strive at making sure all repairs are performed at the highest quality with the highest quality parts. Then back them up with our "24 Month/24,000 mile Limited Parts and Labor Warranty" which is included in most repairs. While our warranty provides "Peace of Mind" for your vehicle, our "Service Commitment" aims in arming you with the knowledge needed to make the most informed decisions about your car's care. Don's Import Auto Service is "Your Dealership Alternative". In addition to automotive repairs and maintenance, Don's Import Auto Service offers a variety of additional services and products in an effort to meet all of our customer's and their vehicle needs. They include, Four Wheel Alignments, Tire Sales as an authorized Michelin Tire Store, Service Contracts Sales, and Service Contract Repairs.

Doug Leon's Auto SVC

As a Business owner/Operator, we have access to a very good paint and body man, get windshields replaced, and we always have a special promotion going on in our "Car Care Club" - e-mails - and news letters.

07/27/2016

Category car sales

08/05/2015

Category auto repair

09/24/2013

Taillight problem that I could not repair. Found stripped grounded wire and replaced it.

Description of Work
Repaired electrical problem

Category auto repair

09/23/2013

Dealership tends to give me a little hard time when I call to have the tires ordered but they come around once I get a manager. They always do the price match from Sam's Club so I get a better price than they offer. Service was completed quickly and accurately. Next I will be looking to put tires on the family's classic Studebaker.

Description of Work
Fixed a flat tire using my tire warranty and replaced another tire that was old.

Category

09/09/2013

Category auto repair,car tires

Oil, filter and lube change, wheel balance, tire rotation & sale, brake & air filter inspection, alignment check & cooling system repair.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available