Dont Sweat It Air and Heat Inc

Founded 2015 • With Angi since September 2015

694 Atlantis Rd Unit 3

Melbourne, FL 32904

Hi, we are a family owned company that feels a successful company is based on a foundation of quality work and good customer service for a fair price. Don't Sweat It Air and Heat strive to create a solid customer relationship by doing the job right the first time and up to the highest quality. We feel that bad service and poor installation in the HVAC business is costing many people hundreds of dollars a year. Don't be fooled by the competition. Photos of previously installed air conditioning systems are available for clients interested in system replacement, financing is available for any service with approved credit, including even the smallest repair. Other forms of payment such as check and credit card is also accepted. Competitive pricing available for written estimates from other companies....

09/23/2021

Fitzgerald P A.

After 20 years of living in FL and dealing with many A/C companies, Don’t swear it Air & Heat is probably the only one I would recommend. Always responsive and work hard to solve whatever issue I’m having. At this point they have completely replaced my 2 A/C units, replaced all attic’s ducts, improved attic’s isolation, reinstalled thermostats, performed maintenance services as well as repairs under warranty. Some services are not the cheapest, but certainly not the most expensive. You get what you pay for, and they deliver top quality service at reasonable price. Todays service was completely under warranty, $0 out of pocket and same excellent service.

Description of Work
Compressor unit replaced

09/14/2021

David S.

I wish I could give them 10 stars! These guys rock. They were punctual, professional and efficient. That’s hard to find these days. I love my new A/C system. I highly recommend Don’t Sweat it Air and Heat!

Description of Work
Whole A/C system replacement

03/31/2021

Meg S.

Dan and his crew were the best. They came when they said they would, didn't leave a mess, followed through with inspection appointments and didn't laugh at me when I asked REALLY silly questions. I would hire them in a heart beat. Ever since my handyman, Anthony, recommended them I have not used anyone else. They were able to rebuild the base for the a/c a while ago and corrected a leak on my garage floor that no one had been able to correct for 10 years.

Description of Work
They installed a new a/c unit for me. This was after repairing my old one numerous times.

02/04/2021

BRIAN L.

Customer of 3 years. Dan and his team are a very talented and skilled group of people. Each technician I've interacted with has shown great knowledge and professionalism. Services with which we've had experience are duct replacement, furnace repair, dryer vent cleaning, and smart thermostat installation. On each job, when issues were encountered, not only were the problems solved but the root of the problem was identified and corrected. Pricing is always fair for the workmanship. Appointments are easily made and consistently kept. Best A/C vendor I've interacted with to date for my home.

Description of Work
Duct replacement and furnace repair

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,dryer vent cleaning

01/28/2021

Kevarris C.

I use Don’t Sweat it Air and Heat for all of my AC repairs and maintenance. Dan and Derrick are always pleasant and knowledgeable about what’s going wrong. They explain the problem and fixing process throughly. Their response to calls is always prompt also. I Highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
AC Repairs

01/28/2021

Eugene V.

Fantastic! Of multiple bids, Don't Sweat It! was not only the Best Value, they delivered superior quality, including recommendations on Duct changes and resizing, Air Handler resetting and movement, and HVAC condenser resizing that substantially improved systems efffiecency and performance while reducing utility cost. They went out of their way to make sure all work was done exceptionally well. One of the projects was in another county, and I was so impressed with their first project, I requested they bid it, and they had by far the best bid, then registered with the other County to pull all permits. No worry, Don't Sweat It! is the best!

Description of Work
I have had Don't Sweat It replace 4 HVAC systems at 2 locations. Two required system redesign.

10/24/2019

John A.

Replaced “dead” a/c with traditional air conditioning system. 35

Description of Work
Replace a through the wall window a/c that stopped working.

john P.

Excellent. When you call them they respond to you right away.

Description of Work
They replaced a motor compressor.

terry B.

All in all it was pretty good. But i wasn't happy about the type of thermostat they put in and they never showed me how to use the thermostat but besides that they did a good job.

Description of Work
They put a new thermostat.

sam A.

Excellent. They were professional, polite, and on time. I would give them 10 out of 10.

Description of Work
They replaced my air condition.

04/05/2017

ALBERT P.

EXCELLENT!!

Description of Work
INSTALL COMPLETE NEW CENTRAL AIR CONDITION SYSTEM

03/11/2017

Barbara J.

They did quality work in a short period of time - 5.5 hours for the total installation. Always wore booties in the house and answered my questions when I asked them. I had four quotes. I had also researched what the unit should cost as well as the labor. The other three quotes were $1500 to $4000 higher than what was quoted to me by Dan. He and his staff were fair, honest, clean, efficient, and professional. I would recommend them to anyone looking for air-conditioning service.

Description of Work
Installed a new Lennox air-conditioning unit as a replacement for a unit that had gone bad.

08/13/2016

June & Mike F.

JL Midas Breathe Kleen Aire

We are a family owned business and customer service is our top priority. We offer the following services A/C & Heating, AC repair and service, air duct replacement and repair, blown-in insulation, both installation and removal, air duct cleaning, whole house air purifiers, ozone treatments, life-time warranty filters and dryer vent cleaning.

Tony's Cooling and Heating

Stop suffering from the blistering heat of Florida weather without AC or those toe curling winter nights without a working heater. At Tony’s Cooling, our licensed and certified technicians will help you install or repair your heating and air conditioning system. We install the highest quality brands we trust, and provide emergency services to both residential and commercial clients throughout the Greater Palm Bay and Melbourne area. If you need help from a competent HVAC company, contact us today so that we can give you more information about all the ways we can improve the comfort level of your home or business.

Offers by Tony's Cooling and Heating on Angi
    Zone Heating and Cooling

Zone Heating & Cooling is the home of the ZERO cost service call! Call us today to schedule your free diagnostic call with estimate for any needed repairs. Keeping our neighbors in the Right Comfort Zone is our number one goal. In Florida that focus is often on the air conditioning system in your home, but we don’t stop there. We provide heating options as well for those occasional cold days & nights. We take the time to understand our customer’s heating and cooling needs, their home, their property, and their goals. We provide options and solutions best suited to you. We offer emergency service over nights and weekends as well! Give us a call today!

CAC1818236
    Florida
    Florida: General
    08/31/2022
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Service work and Installation

No duct cleaning at this point. No pool heat pumps.