Complete Drywall & Painting

With Angi since November 2010

Awards & Badges

6005 N Wickham Rd

Melbourne, FL 32940

Complete Drywall Contractors is a specialty contractor that takes great pride in satisfying every customer they have the honor of serving. We will talk to homeowners and business owners in a one-on-one setting to determine the services necessary to do things the right way. Any work that Complete Drywall Contractors is hired to do, will be done by Complete Drywall employees. No work is subcontracted out to others. This is one rule, put in place by President and Owner, Arturo Rodriguez, that is never broken. He knows that his crew will be able to provide the highest level of quality to each customer, and that is the highest priority at Complete Drywall Contractors. All products and materials that are used on the job site are of the highest grade....

Resposiveness

drywall (111)interior painting (54)plastering (11)woodworking (8)house painting (3)home remodeling (3)water damage restoration (2)epoxy flooring (1)mold removal (1)door installation (1)pressure washing (1)tile installation (1)

02/18/2021

After the drywall was hung I decided not to have them tape and mud the joints and joining drywall because I figured it's just a garage . Later in the afternoon the guys showed up because they didn't feel like the job was completed since I told them not to worry about taping and mudding , but they came back and complete the job and I was happy they did because it made a difference in the end

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall tape and mud ceiling section

CATEGORY drywall,plastering

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/17/2021

10/22/2020

The 2 employees did a great job fixing a wall that was previously done by someone else..they conducted themselves in a professional manner..considerate of the surrounding area and protected it with plastic..cleaned up after themselves..they had a pleasant, respectful demeanor..Owner worked with me regarding payment..I plan on using them on my future project..I felt no negative vibes..happy with th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Owner sent 2 employees to do compounding (mudding) on a small area of a wall

CATEGORY plastering

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2020

10/17/2020

Absolutely great work. Small job on ceiling, but the crew taped the entire area to protect the kitchen floor and cabinets, patched the area and artistically applied "orange peel". Completely invisible repair. Job well done!!!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ceiling patch/repair

CATEGORY drywall,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2020

09/10/2020

They were all professional. I would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Excellent. Owner gave us the bid, and price and timeline. Very professional. His crew came in and kept it clean! Really happy with results.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2020

08/31/2020

Arturo was prompt and professional in responding to our request for drywall repair. His service was immaculate in both the drywall repair and the paint job (we had obtained the paint from Lowe's to get the correct match). I will reach out to Arturo for future drywall needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace cut-out piece of drywall

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2020

08/03/2020

Very well. Extremely impressed with quality and professionalism of the entire team of workers. I would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
porch ceiling repaired and bedroom wall dry wall repair

CATEGORY drywall,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2020

05/11/2020

They were excellent. You cannot even tell that that it is not the original ceiling. They were no problems and no drama. They had great prices and we are super happy with their work. I would highly recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed drywall on our ceiling after we has them torn out.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2019

01/29/2020

Great. The men were on time. They presented themselves very professionally. They cleaned up after they were done. They were in and out in a timely fashion. The ceilings look great, The cost of the work was very reasonable I highly recommend Complete Drywall Contractors. I will be calling them in the near future for more work to be done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Popcorn removed from ceilings and painted

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/29/2020

01/22/2020

Complete Drywall was amazing! I had two huge holes in my drywall. Arturo stopped by the same day I requested to give me an estimate. We agreed on the price. The very next day they were here to complete: it took them less than two hours! The wall was perfect and they even painted the entire wall (which matched the other three). I cannot say enough "good things" about this experience! The work was p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Holes patched in drywall

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2020

06/22/2019

It went excellent, the owner ( Arturo Rodriguez) came out, went over in detail what they will be doing, gave me a price, set up the time. They came right on time, were completely professional and efficient. They cleaned up everything and all patio furniture was put back in place. I will most definitely be using them again when needed, as well as recommending. Can’t say enough how pleased we were w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Back porch ceiling had to be redone and painted, as well as the front entrance ceiling.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2019