Clean Cut Tree Service & Stump Grinding Inc

Founded 1995 • With Angi since June 2011

A Clean Cut Tree Service & Stump Grinding, Inc. of Melbourne, Florida, is a local and family owned tree service which offers a wide variety of tree services, including trimming, pruning, shaping and hazardous tree removal. We also offer stump grinding and stump removal, land clearing, bobcat work and much more. We have been in business for 19 years in the Brevard County area and we serve thousands of satisfied customers every year. We have a custom approach to every tree job and we target worse case scenarios, in other words trees that are problematic and in hard to get to areas. We do tree jobs that tree services in this area won't even look at. However no job is too small, we aim for repeat customers and we appreciate referrals. We are very proud of our ground crew and we expect nothing but excellence from our employees. If your job allows us to use our bucket truck or bobcat we have one of the most experienced operators out there and he is outstanding at leaving as little trauma to the area as possible. We want your yard to look immaculate before we leave the job. When we complete your job we want to make sure you refer us to your family and friends. We worry less about the check and more about making you happy. Most important is our staff members are fully licensed and insured for your protection and the protection of your most prized possession, your home. We continually strive to provide the highest quality of service and treat every job and customer with the same respect. Whether you choose us or another tree service always ask to have a tree services insurance company email or fax you over the current certificate of liability. Please call the owner, Robert Skinner of Clean Cut Tree Service & Stump Grinding, Inc., to schedule a free estimate and get some free advice, we try to always answer our phones, and no calls are left unanswered! Additional Phone - (321) 757-7967....

YardScaping by Greg

YardScaping by Greg

Landscaping and full yard work, including but not limited to cutting grass, trimming bushes and scrubs. We can redesign your yard and scape it the way you would like or give you design ideas. New flowers, plants, and trees or maintain your current landscape.

07/20/2020

It went smooth as glass... Arrived in the morning right on time and everything was done exactly as agreed at estimate, they worked in precision and hauled EVERTHING AWAY. done in one day. All I had to do was enjoy my back yard again. I will be using these friendly people and their great talent every time from now on. Thank you Robert. Deanna Ahern Melbourne, FL

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my HUGE oak tree trimmed, it had grown over my house, the pool, the yard next door crowding out their palm trees and the limbs had grown so far out they were almost touching the ground.

CATEGORY lawn service,tree service

12/25/2015

09/15/2015

Very professional and quick.  As work progressed job became larger than originally planned and price adjustment for the additional work was very reasonable.  This is the second time we have used them and wouldn't hesitate using them again.  Much better than some of their competition.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove and trim several large trees (one dangerous) and bamboo

06/26/2015

These guys are real professionals!  I had a large oak tree with a 24 inch base that was growing very close to my house.  I was concerned that that the roots would be cracking my home foundation.  Also, there was too much shade on that side of my lot and the grass was dieing there, and when I planted tomatoes and other crops they would not grow properly because of the shade. Bill and his crew came ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cut down a large oak tree

05/01/2014

This is the third time we have used this company. They show up on time with a complete crew. All the work was done in a timely manner. When they were finished, they cleaned up every branch in our yard and left nothing behind for us to do. The crew were very professional and very pleasant to work with. Our neighbors who were watching them work, came over and contracted with them to do their trees.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed two trees. Trim branches hanging over our roof and a palm tree.

CATEGORY tree service

Thank you so much for this review. I am so happy to hear my crew left your yard immaculate. That is what we strive for and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Tree and stump removal, trimming, pruning, grinding, topping, land clearing & landscaper.

lawn.