Clean Cut Tree Service & Stump Grinding Inc

Founded 1995 • With Angi since June 2011

1968 Aurora Rd

Melbourne, FL 32935

A Clean Cut Tree Service & Stump Grinding, Inc. of Melbourne, Florida, is a local and family owned tree service which offers a wide variety of tree services, including trimming, pruning, shaping and hazardous tree removal. We also offer stump grinding and stump removal, land clearing, bobcat work and much more. We have been in business for 19 years in the Brevard County area and we serve thousands of satisfied customers every year. We have a custom approach to every tree job and we target worse case scenarios, in other words trees that are problematic and in hard to get to areas. We do tree jobs that tree services in this area won't even look at. However no job is too small, we aim for repeat customers and we appreciate referrals. We are very proud of our ground crew and we expect nothing but excellence from our employees. If your job allows us to use our bucket truck or bobcat we have one of the most experienced operators out there and he is outstanding at leaving as little trauma to the area as possible. We want your yard to look immaculate before we leave the job. When we complete your job we want to make sure you refer us to your family and friends. We worry less about the check and more about making you happy. Most important is our staff members are fully licensed and insured for your protection and the protection of your most prized possession, your home. We continually strive to provide the highest quality of service and treat every job and customer with the same respect. Whether you choose us or another tree service always ask to have a tree services insurance company email or fax you over the current certificate of liability. Please call the owner, Robert Skinner of Clean Cut Tree Service & Stump Grinding, Inc., to schedule a free estimate and get some free advice, we try to always answer our phones, and no calls are left unanswered! Additional Phone - (321) 757-7967....

07/20/2020

Deanna A.

It went smooth as glass... Arrived in the morning right on time and everything was done exactly as agreed at estimate, they worked in precision and hauled EVERTHING AWAY. done in one day. All I had to do was enjoy my back yard again. I will be using these friendly people and their great talent every time from now on. Thank you Robert. Deanna Ahern Melbourne, FL

Description of Work
I needed my HUGE oak tree trimmed, it had grown over my house, the pool, the yard next door crowding out their palm trees and the limbs had grown so far out they were almost touching the ground.

Category lawn service,tree service

12/25/2015

Dianne D.

09/15/2015

Michael H.

Very professional and quick. As work progressed job became larger than originally planned and price adjustment for the additional work was very reasonable. This is the second time we have used them and wouldn't hesitate using them again. Much better than some of their competition.

Description of Work
Remove and trim several large trees (one dangerous) and bamboo

06/26/2015

John D.

These guys are real professionals! I had a large oak tree with a 24 inch base that was growing very close to my house. I was concerned that that the roots would be cracking my home foundation. Also, there was too much shade on that side of my lot and the grass was dieing there, and when I planted tomatoes and other crops they would not grow properly because of the shade. Bill and his crew came to my home at 1:00 P. M. to do the job, and were completely done by 5:00 P. M. The cut down tree was loaded by a huge truck equipped with a lone grabber mechanism, the lawn raked, and my driveway swept and blown off. Other than the low tree stump I never knew they had been there. Bill's man who does the main cutting job really knows what he is doing. The tree had several large branches that were over my house, and they were taken down with no problem. They also thinned out another oak on the other side of my home. This work was done in the 4 hours total that they worked. The price was right, and I would have that company do another job with no hesitation. It is good to know that there are companies like Clean Cut that are in business.

Description of Work
Cut down a large oak tree

05/01/2014

Dianne D.

This is the third time we have used this company. They show up on time with a complete crew. All the work was done in a timely manner. When they were finished, they cleaned up every branch in our yard and left nothing behind for us to do. The crew were very professional and very pleasant to work with. Our neighbors who were watching them work, came over and contracted with them to do their trees.

Description of Work
Removed two trees. Trim branches hanging over our roof and a palm tree.

Category tree service

Thank you so much for this review. I am so happy to hear my crew left your yard immaculate. That is what we strive for and we look forward to serving you in the future.

11/19/2013

Wayne H.

They did a great job cut just trimming but also they did very minimal damage to surrounding landscaping which was most appreciated and even surprising. They came out the day before to give the bid and we discussed my concern that one of the trees had cracked at the top and was overhanging my pool screen. They agreed that this was a danger if the wind picked up and they would try to get that tree trimmed as soon as possible. They were able to reschedule other work so that they could do all of the trimming the next day. Two days later we had high winds and I would have had part of a tree in my pool. They also did a great job cleaning up.

Description of Work
Trimmed off 20+ bamboo plants that were 25 to 40 feet tall.

Category tree service

Thank you for your kind review of our services. We take pride in our ground crew. They try there hardest to not damage ANYTHING underneath or around any tree we trim or remove. I am thrilled to hear that we got that tree in time before the high winds. We look forward to serving you in the future.

06/22/2013

NANCY C.

Robert and his crew trimmed as I requested. When they were finished they cleaned up the yard. Before putting away their gear, I went out and viewed the work, and they were happy to do any finishing touches I requested. I have used this company before and I will use them again. Profession work.

Description of Work
Robert and his crew trimmed my large oak tree.

A&A Tree Trimming LLC

Get ready for hurricane season!! A&A Tree Trimming LLC offers trimming up to 60feet with a bucket lift, hazardous tree removal, shaping and thinning of all trees, palm pruning, commercial & residential, licensed & insured. Experienced staff readily available to take care of your needs and restore a safe and beautiful property.

YardScaping by Greg

Landscaping and full yard work, including but not limited to cutting grass, trimming bushes and scrubs. We can redesign your yard and scape it the way you would like or give you design ideas. New flowers, plants, and trees or maintain your current landscape.

Mow It Brevard

Check, MasterCard, Visa
    Satisfaction

Tree and stump removal, trimming, pruning, grinding, topping, land clearing & landscaper.

lawn.