Classic Electric Service

Florida: General
08/31/2022

436 Crescent Dr

Melbourne, FL 32901

Classic Electric is a family owned and operated company that opened its doors in 2009. Owner Bob DiPaolo has lived and worked in Brevard County since 1980. After receiving his Master Electrical Contractors license over 10 years ago, Bob opened Classic Electric Services. With over 2500 homes wired and many commercial and industrial jobs completed, Classic Electric is prepared for any electrical project. Classic Electric prides itself on customer service with on time service calls, written estimates, professional work and competitive rates. Over the years Classic Electric has become FPE panel replacement experts along with kitchen and bath remodels. Communicating with contractors and home owners with call backs, emails and face to face explanations of jobs has proven to be one of our greatest assets. Call Classic Electric today to set up your project and see what it feels like to have a real contractor work for you....

electrician (24)lighting (5)ceiling fan installation (2)

10/02/2020

EXCELLENT! 100% The best ever!!! - Hardworking, fast moving, caring and reasonable price. I will never call anyone else.

Description of Work
Bathroom fan, new electrical outlets, wire in new generator

Work Completed On 10/02/2020

12/10/2018

These guys are awesome! They took the time to thoroughly find the issue. Turned out the issue wasn’t electrical but yet they still fixed the problem. Can’t thank them enough. Don’t find service like that anymore. Won’t use anyone else.

Description of Work
Dryer connection

Work Completed On 12/10/2018

So glad we could help you with your issue please feel free to call us again for any work that you may need. Happy holidays

06/27/2018

Excellent - They were professional and courteous. They called and actually came early for the appointment. They explained what they were doing throughout the install and tested the switch with my generator when they were done. The work they did was outstanding. I would definitely hire them again and recommend to others.

Description of Work
Generator Interlock switch Installation

Work Completed On 06/06/2018

04/17/2018

Couldn't have gone better. I am extremely pleased with both the work done and the company as a whole. They were very communicative, had competitive prices, and didn't have an issue with special requests. This was not a typical job as it was a surface mount installation rather than a recessed mount like normal. I am rather inquisitive and they had no issues explaining to me what was being done and ...

Description of Work
Replace Main Power Panel

Work Completed On 04/17/2018

05/02/2017

FABULOUS! Bob and his co-worker were VERY skilled and professional. The job required a little creativity to prevent holes in the surface from showing - Bob was impressive with the work-around he created. I watched everything that was done during the hour or so it took and I cannot say enough good things about this team. I was also impressed by Bob's courteous demeanor toward his co-worker, and lac...

Description of Work
Move motion sensor light over garage door.

Work Completed On 04/14/2017

04/10/2017

Very good. They were in and out. They were fast. They knew what they were doing. There were no problems. They did a great job.

Description of Work
They added in an light and an switch to another room. They had a generator switch over in the front.

Work Completed On 11/15/2016

12/19/2016

Very good. I have some more work I want done and I will hire again.

Description of Work
Check out panel and re label panel.

Work Completed On 12/12/2016

11/20/2016

We were in need of an electric upgrade, we had two or three electric co. that were giving us the run around, after a month of this I went to Angie's list and called Classic Services, They came out that afternoon and two days later we had a proposal for the work. Within just two weeks the job was done! Very well I must say. I can't tell how much we were impressed with Bob and Lisa. Thank you for yo...

Description of Work
upgrade, new breaker panel, remove aluminum wire

Work Completed On 10/20/2016

08/31/2016

Bob and his coworker were prompt, professional and did great work! Lisa from the office even called the next day to ensure that we were happy with the service. I would definitely recommend Classic for any electrical work you need.

Description of Work
Two new outlets added to garage.

Work Completed On 08/23/2016

07/30/2015

Magnificent. When I called Bob he told me exactly what I could expect from him. He came when he said he would, and we got a confirmation from his wife for confirmation as to when he'd be here. He was professional, and did for us exactly as we expected. He got our pool lights working. He explained to me what he was doing, why he did it, and I have no doubt that we are safe using the pool lights. Bo...

Description of Work
Repaired pool lights.

Category electrician,lighting

Work Completed On 07/30/2015

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to work with you. Look forward to hearing from you Lisa & Bob

Electrical Contractor who offers a variety of services including panel upgrades, FPE panel replacement,inspection reports, pool hook up, kitchen and bath remodels, lighting and fan installation, troubleshooting, landscape lighting, those are just a few of the services offered. All work is done by master electrician not a apprentice . We offer free estimates

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express