CERAMIC TILE DESIGNS INC

100 RIALTO PL 700

Melbourne, FL 32901

04/19/2018

Brian M.

Steve and his team did a great job retiling shower stall. His pricing was very competitive and excellent quality of work.

Description of Work
Shower tiling

Category ceramic tile

09/25/2017

Jim H.

Well, first installer was TOTAL disaster. The owner came out and redid everything himself no charge and left us with a super new tile floor we just love. THANK YOU STEVE! As an owner, he really saved the day. Yes, it took a bit longer, but in the end we are so happy. $2400.00 Installation after I bought materials at $2200.00. Approx 860 Sq. Ft.

Description of Work
New tile floor.

Category ceramic tile

Santio's Flooring, LLC

We install and repair floors. I install tile, vinyl and carpet. We remodel all kinds of flooring. I am experienced, licensed and insured. I also do painting.

VICTOR DEMICK TILE INC

I am A 2nd generation tile contractor with 45+ yrs in the tile & marble industry. I take great pride in my work and will do everything I can to make my customers happy with the finished job. There is no fee for estimates. We alway offer our customers A full contractors discount, with free delivery within our work area.I don't have A showroom ,I will refer you to one of my suppliers in the area. By keeping down my overhead I pass on that savings to my customers. .We remove old tile and any demolition that is required to complete the remodel of your home. I look forward to helping you complete your remodeling projects. I am A Honorably Discharged veteran. I served 16 months in Viet Nam as A flight engeneer on A Skycrane helicopter. I take pride in my service to our country. I also give discounts to Seniors, First Responders and Active Military. One of my passions is flying for pleasure. I have A pilots licence since 1971 Best Regards Vic Demick

ENB General Services

We are a Family owned and operated tile installation company based in Brevard County, Florida. Licensed & Insured PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATIONS OF: -Flooring -Bathrooms -Backsplash -Accent Walls We pride ourselves in quality , efficiency and cleanliness. FREE ESTIMATES Enbgeneralservices.coming out