BUDGET TERMITE & PEST CONTROL

Founded 2002 • With Angi since October 2010

Satisfying Homeowners of Southeastern FL for 35+ years, Critter Control is the Nation's Leading Animal Removal Company nationwide. Our team of experts is highly-skilled, friendly, courteous, and knowledgeable. We provide wildlife removal services, exclusion repairs and damage remediation. We specialize in rodents, snakes, raccoons, iguanas, pigeons, opossums, woodpeckers & more. Our dedicated staff has the training and experience to see that each job is done correctly and in the most professional manner. So whether you're experiencing loud noises in the attic at night, ants are invading your kitchen or those pesky raccoons have made your garbage cans their nightly party spot, Critter Control is the place to call! 800-CRITTER .

Family-owned since 1938, we’re truly the experts in pest, termite, rodent, and lawn control for your home or business. We understand year-round pest behavior and eliminate pests for good with Four Seasons, our proactive treatment program that’s backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee! If a new infestation occurs, we’ll retreat as needed at no additional cost. Call today for a free home inspection! Solution for all types of pests: Termites, Ants, Roaches, Rodents (nontoxic exclusion and removal), Fleas & Ticks, Scorpions, Spiders, Bees, Mosquitoes, Bed Bugs, Home Insulation and More Truly Nolen also offers lawn care in Florida. Our customized year-round program is designed to take the guesswork out of fertilization, weed control and insect control, plus provide protection against damaging fungi and disease. We start with a comprehensive analysis to identify current problems affecting your lawn. If needed, we provide specialty programs including weed control, flea & tick and fire ant treatment. *Free home inspection **Money-back guarantee ***Senior discounts Se habla espanol Buy online and save!

05/14/2016

After a home inspection showed I had Drywood Termites on a portion of the framing by the back patio door, I called Bob to come out and spray the area. He was professional and answered all my questions kindly. I was about to remove the old rotten trim he sprayed to install brand new trim. He sprayed the current trim and asked I call him after installing the new trim so he would come back to spray a...

Description of Work
Local treatment of Drywood Termite Infestation

Category pest control

07/25/2013

He responded immediately when I called to schedule an appointment for the service I requested. He gave me an appointment for the following day between ! and 2 PM. The next day he showed up at 1:15 PM and began his inspection. He was friendly, professional, and very thorough in performing the termite inspection.

Description of Work
He performed a termite inspection which was required in order for me to refinance the mortgage on my house.

Category pest control