Anderson Brothers Inc

Founded 2005 • With Angi since January 2011

205 West Dr Ste 1

Melbourne, FL 32904

Anderson Brothers, Inc is a family owned and operated business. We are a second generation Florida home improvement contractor....

02/12/2018

Lawrence W.

one month before storm, lost shingles and had major leaks sent 3 e-mails and called was told twice he was coming out that day no show no call backs no nothing there are even nail heads showing also shingles not below drip edge I told them during install the type vent ridge would leak I was told it was new and improved and was promised it would not leak well it did a lot. I would stay away from these roofers I make sure anyone who ask me for ref. they do not get it...

Description of Work
Had a new roof put on

06/12/2017

joseph R.

Never fixed the leak, blew off phone calls, once the check cleared for the roof they were unavailable and unreachable. UNPROFESSIONAL

Description of Work
Roof leaking after new roof completed by Anderson Brothers

06/08/2017

joseph R.

Had Mike work on roof to stop leak back in October of 2016.The leak is still not fixed after several attempts to fix it.Now they keep saying that they are going to come out and fix it or refund my money back.But now I keep getting blown off and ignored.I don't believe they intend to honor their commitment and do the job I paid them for.

Description of Work
I hired Glass Guru to replace windows in our townhome.We just happen to have a hurricane hit right before they did the job.Dale said Mike with Anderson brothers who is run by Dale's brother;could fix a leak in our roof.Dale and Mike said they would do it for $1250.00 cash.We are happy so far with windows.Still waiting on minor repairs

03/13/2015

Helen O.

They were very good, I'm very satisfied.

Description of Work
They replaced all my windows with impact windows.

02/11/2015

Lisa K.

We were contacted by Jackie today with an update, we will let you know how it goes.

Description of Work
We're still waiting for front doors that we ordered almost 3 months ago! We really liked Dale who came out for the estimate, the price was right and they were the only company that had the doors we liked. However, we were told that the doors would be in 1-3 weeks from order and then no contact when that didn't happen. We have had to initiate the status calls and it feels like we're being avoided. At this point we am not confident about the company that now calls themselves The Glass Guru. We expect a prompt, definite installation appointment, proof of all insurance and warranties as well as proper permits to regain our trust. If not, we will be forced to take legal action.

Category glass repair, replacement windows, doors

The door did take longer than expected. We have since installed it and they appear to be happy with everything now.

07/20/2014

David C.

Unlike others who have recommended the window installation work of Anderson Brothers, Inc., we were very dissatisfied with their services. We received our bid ($6,265) on 1/2/14 to replace eight windows with Softlite Double-Hung Impact Glass windows. While not a bargain, we accepted the bid as offered because it was in line with others we?d received and Dale (the owner and bidder) was personable and seemed professional. The company?s professionalism ended there. We paid our $2,000 deposit on 2/12/14 and were told the windows should arrive from the manufacturer in approximately three weeks. After four weeks had elapsed, we called to ask what was going on. We were told the manufacturer was ?backed up? and Anderson couldn?t predict when our windows would arrive. We found that reply odd: a company that deals with a limited number of manufacturers should know its business well enough to give its customers accurate information. Instead of three weeks, the windows arrived in five. The windows were installed, as promised, in one day (3/21/14). We were unhappy with several less-than-professional actions by the installers that day. Without asking, they posted two advertising signs in our yard by driving stakes into the ground, which could easily have damaged sprinkler system pipes. The signs advertised Window Guru, leading us to believe the work had been subcontracted to another company. The signs were left in our yard at day?s end. One of the workmen inattentively walked through a closed screen door, ripping out the screen. It was re-screened but with an annoying sag and was later repaired properly, on a subsequent visit. Two window sills were deeply gouged, then inadequately caulked. The worst mistake, however, occurred in our main bathroom: instead of the window we ordered, with completely frosted glass, the one installed was frosted on the upper half while the bottom half (looking into the shower) was clear. The mistake was blamed on the manufacturer and we were told a replacement would take, you guessed it, approximately three weeks. Really? The manufacturer?s mistake and it would take them three weeks to rectify it? No concern on the part of Anderson Brothers (who had been paid in full) to demand a faster replacement? No concern that my wife and any guests would be showering in a fish bowl? But wait! It turned out that the replacement window was ready in NINE WEEKS. During that time, we received no phone calls of explanation or apology. Our inquiries were answered with terse vagueness and seeming unconcern. Very unprofessional! During this interim, we arranged to have a workman return to re-caulk the window sill gouges. The appointment was set for 9:00 A.M. on a Friday. My wife arranged her schedule to be home at that time. The workman called at 11:00 A.M. to report he was ?running late.? He called two hours late then told her he would arrive at 1:00 P.M., six hours after the original appointment. His actual arrival time? 3:00 P.M., EIGHT HOURS LATE! My wife?s entire day having been wasted, she called and spoke to Dale Anderson and requested compensation of $100. He basically laughed in her face. But the lack of professionalism didn?t end there. The replacement window was installed on 6/3/14. It was fully frosted, but IT DIDN?T FIT! That?s right, it was a half-inch too small, meaning it couldn?t be locked. The second replacement window? Right again, ready in three weeks! It was installed on June 27, 2014, completing an eight window installation that was begun three and a half months earlier. The final installer told my wife, ?Don?t take it personally, but I hope I never see you again.? He needn?t have worried; no one from Anderson Windows/Window Guru will ever see us, as customers, again!

Description of Work
Replaced eight windows.

Category replacement windows

First of all I would like to express my gratitude to Angies List for the opportunity to tell my side of the story. Secondly I would like to acknowledge that this was certainly not our finest performance. BUT this customer is really exaggerating some things. The dates and times are absolutely not correct. Please note that 9:00 am to 1:00 PM is 4 hours not 6 hours and 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM is 6 hours not 8 hours. The dates are exaggerated in the same manner. We did have a delivery date on the windows and that date was absolutely communicated with the customer although it was beyond the anticipated 3 week delivery. When it was discovered that the one sash was not frosted (which was of course a manufacturer mistake) we promptly ordered the replacement. I offered to put a film on the clear sash for privacy in the meantime and was told that it was not necessary because the outside of the window was not visible beyond the fence. During the course of this job I was told by the customer that if I didn't give her $100 her husband was going to write a terrible review on Angies List. I did laugh at that and told her that I would continue to work diligently to resolve the issues but I would not be subjected to blackmail. As I said in the beginning this wasn't my finest performance but this customer received everything they paid for and ended up with a beautiful job.

07/10/2014

susan J.

They were very efficient and I don't think it took them much time to put them in. They are very nice windows and when they put in the screens I was really satisfied and had no problems at all.

Description of Work
I used Anderson Brothers Inc to do my windows when I first moved into my house in 1998.

07/06/2014

Thomas S.

excellent job. Very polite and professional

Description of Work
power-washed concrete and roof gutters

06/17/2014

Janet & David B.

They were great and absolutely perfect. They did a good job, they cleaned up their mess and we don't have problems with the windows. Their service was excellent and prompt.

Description of Work
They installed our windows and doors.

06/10/2014

John W.

Windows and doors were as advertised.. very impressed with overall quality

Description of Work
Supplied hurricanne impact windows for a remodel

06/04/2014

Candace M.

They never returned my phone calls, so I never used the company.

Description of Work
I called the company twice and left voice mail messages both times. They never returned my call.

Category replacement windows

My apologies to this customer. I'm sorry we dropped the ball on you. Good luck with your project. Dale

04/21/2014

susan G.

It has been a month and I STILL have not received a quote, estimate, nothing!! Not even a call saying they are not interested. I have a total of 15 windows, 2 sliding glass dorrs and 2 doors. Doesn't seem like a small job to me. Don't waste your time!!

Description of Work
The provider showed up, we talked and took measurments of my windows and doors which ALL needed replacing of my 1965 home just purchased. The date is approx above. It was mid March of 2014. Angie wants a exact date. I have it somewhere.

Category glass repair, replacement windows

I have looked diligently for any record of this person and have found nothing. I think they have the wrong company. Its too bad though it sounds like a job I would like to have done. For the record - no job is too small. We will do even 1 window. Dale

04/20/2014

Max T.

After a delay due to the shower base being on back order, the work began. There were several unexpected problems, but they were addressed as promptly as possible. When one crew appeared to be working too slowly and not as adequate as the contractor wanted, they were replaced and other workers were here to do the job to the contractors satisfaction.. As this was a one bath residence the workman stayed as late as necessary to insure I had a working toilet and shower. After they felt it was complete, I asked for some additional detailing, and it was done the following day without any delay, at no extra charge,. Infact they reduced their original estimate by giving credit for unused allowance on materials. Given the problems and the promptness with which they were addressed, I would recommend this company and certainly hire them again.

Description of Work
Co mplete renovation of bathroom

Category replacement windows, home remodeling

04/13/2014

Montine M.

I called for an estimate; one of the brothers came out within a few days and gave an estimate to replace/repair windows. I liked the look of their product; the price sounded reasonable. However, since our home location is actually quite a distance from their business, I didn't pursue using their services.

Description of Work
No services performed.

Category home remodeling

03/30/2014

Paul J.

The whole process went very smoothly. The office and field staff were all very pleasant and responsive. Very professional installation methods. They cleaned up the job site quite well.

Description of Work
Ordered and installed new Hurricane-rated windows in a 25 year old home.

Category replacement windows, hurricane shutters

03/28/2014

Donna M. S.

Did an excellent job , and was completed in one day !

Description of Work
Replace windows in home with vinyl, energy efficient windows.

03/27/2014

Jose G.

They are an outstanding company. I recommend them to anybody. They do a great job and I am happy with the job they did.

Description of Work
Installed eight windows.

03/03/2014

Marie B.

Dale was very thorough & answered all my questions. I did not use his company because the estimate was over my budget.

Description of Work
Received an estimate from Dale to remodel my bathroom.

Category replacement windows, home remodeling

01/23/2014

Michael D.

It went spectacular.From the owner Dale to Kim in the office to Jerry and Jason who installed the two windows with great professionalism.They cleaned up afterward and painted and corked all trim.Beside the great job they did,they were good,honest and trustworthy people.I would use them again in a heartbeat..I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Replaced two windows with impactreplacement windows

01/04/2014

Ross E.

They did a great job at a fair price. They were reliable and profesional. i used them before this too and they did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Installed windows

11/04/2013

Patricia M.

Anderson Brothers Inc was by far the best service I have received since the start of my home renovations. The service, price, and quality was exceptional. They went above and beyond my expectations. They worked closely with us from start until finish. Somehow they managed to turn my barely functional dump of a bathroom into a little piece of paradise! I am in love with my new bathroom and plan to use them for my next remodel job.

Description of Work
Complete remodel. Master bathroom.

Category home remodeling

10/23/2013

Samuel T.

My experience with Anderson Brothers has been exemplary. Dale, one of the owners, came for the initial meeting, and then returned to measure. He spent ample time explaining my glass options and the pros and cons of the product available. The quote was delivered via e-mail that evening and I felt was a fair quote, so I acquiesced to the proposal and the product was ordered. It arrived at the time I was told to expect it, his crew came out this past Saturday and worked non-stop until 3:00 PM when it was finished. The glass, and workmanship was exceptional, and the crew cleaned up after themselves prior to leaving. I have a sliding glass door with a large opening for K9 ingress and egress left to be installed by them and I anticipate being as happy with that as I have been with my new sun room. Regards, Sam Thompson

Description of Work
Installed windows on back screened in porch.

Category replacement windows, doors

10/09/2013

Helen M.

The Anderson Brothers Incorporated crew (Darrin, Dale and Adam) arrived exactly at 8 a.m., as they had promised. They removed our 11 old awning-type windows (not an easy process) and installed 11 new hurricane-impact windows. They finished everything by 3:30 p.m. and only took a 1/2 hr lunch break. In addition, they cleaned up every single bit of project-produced trash inside and outside of our house. They carefully "shop-vac" removed all dust "bunnies" that were behind furniture, under the beds, etc.. Finally, they replaced all our curtains/blinds and plugged in everything they had unplugged. Darrin, Dale and Adam were punctual, polite, professional and personable! We have never before experienced such a great day while undergoing a major house project! The windows are absolutely beautiful...a testament to a company that really cares about its customers! We would hire them again in a heartbeat!

Description of Work
Anderson Brothers Inc. replaced 11 "awning" windows, which were installed when the house was built in 1965, with 11 new hurricane-impact windows.

09/04/2013

Jennifer W.

I requested a estimate on replacing windows in the whole house with Low E, hurricane windows and to re hang a french door. It took a long time to get the quote back, couple weeks. The window prices seemed high based on the other window we had installed that we were looking to match. When I called him back to get the door re hung while we thought about the windows some more he never called back. I called once more again with no response so I moved on.

Description of Work
quoted price for windows and door adjustment

Category replacement windows

I was called out to do an estimate to replace windows for her and she brought me to a French door that was very poorly made and installed improperly. She explained to me that the contractor that did the original work would not come back to rectify the problems with the door. I explained that I didn't have a lot of confidence in getting this door to work right because it was not even the right size for the hole and I felt the best option would be to replace it. She expressed to me that they would not consider that because they paid a lot for the door. I told them that I really didn't want to try and make this door work but as part of a bigger job I would tear it out and re-hang it. I was very clear that I was not interested in doing the door by itself. She insisted that I tell her how much I was charging just for the door work all the while telling me they are going to do everything together and she just wanted to have everything separated. I gave her the number and sure enough after a couple of weeks I get a phone call from her saying she just wanted me to do the door work. What she fails to mention in the review is that we had SEVERAL conversations about this over a 2 month period. I really did try to help her. I even took the time to track down the original manufacturer of the door to see if they would be able to help her. That company was in the process of closing its doors and was not interested. I have been replacing windows and doors for over 30 years. I hold a Window and Door contractors license as well as a General Contractors license. That experience is what led me to decide not to go further with this customer. My mistake was letting her talk me into considering trying to fix the mess she had. I don't appreciate being misled and my advice to this customer is be up front with contractors and most will return the favor.

06/30/2013

Amy and Judith Z.

They were total professionals. Used quality products. Installation done perfectly in one morning. Our windows are very large. They removed old window glass before removing the old frames, so there was no broken glass during removal. They cleaned up afterwards and reinstalled our inside blinds. This is the second time we used them.

Description of Work
They installed new windows.

Skyden Contractors Inc

With over 20 years of general contracting experience, (WE DONOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES FOR FLOORING) we are a family owned company that specializes in REMODELING & FLOORING! We provide quality craftsmanship and exceptional customer service! We know that home improvement projects can be a complicated process that's why we're happy to help through every phase of your project! We strive to give our customers the best experience possible from the first call to a finished product satisfaction guaranteed, don't just take our word for it; read our stellar reviews on Angi!

Total Home Roofing

Total Home Roofing, is here to install a high-quality roof that protects your family. We’re committed to providing homeowners with the highest quality service and the strongest, most lasting results. We offer virtual and in-person appointments with a wide range of financing options to make the most of your budget. Total Home Roofing is dependable and unfailing when it comes to your new roof. Our team of installation professionals lives in neighborhoods just like yours, so we know exactly what kind of weather your home contends with.Total Home Roofing is here to get the job done right, the first time, on time.

Brilliant Construction LLC

Brilliant Construction LLC is masonry contractor. The company located in Merritt Island FL and offers masonry services, concrete blocking, commercial roofing and more services. When it comes to professionalism and customer service, we are unmatched! For the best of the best call us for your next project!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Bathroom & kitchen remodeling. Window & door replacement & repair. Siding, soffit, & fascia replacement & repair.

Auto glass