Anderson Brothers Inc

Founded 2005 • With Angi since January 2011

Anderson Brothers, Inc is a family owned and operated business. We are a second generation Florida home improvement contractor....

Dexaco Exteriors

Dexaco Exteriors

After 30 successful years in the construction industry we have realized the importance of energy conservation and efficiency. We specialize in windows, doors, siding and exterior painting. Our staff is fully trained, licensed and certified. Allow your family to be serviced by our family.

Offers by Dexaco Exteriors  on Angi

02/12/2018

one month before storm, lost shingles and had major leaks sent 3 e-mails and called was told twice he was coming out that day no show no call backs no nothing there are even nail heads showing also shingles not below drip edge I told them during install the type vent ridge would leak I was told it was new and improved and was promised it would not leak well it did a lot. I would stay away from the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a new roof put on

06/12/2017

Never fixed the leak, blew off phone calls, once the check cleared for the roof they were unavailable and unreachable. UNPROFESSIONAL

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof leaking after new roof completed by Anderson Brothers

06/08/2017

Had Mike work on roof to stop leak back in October of 2016.The leak is still not fixed after several attempts to fix it.Now they keep saying that they are going to come out and fix it or refund my money back.But now I keep getting blown off and ignored.I don't believe they intend to honor their commitment and do the job I paid them for.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired Glass Guru to replace windows in our townhome.We just happen to have a hurricane hit right before they did the job.Dale said Mike with Anderson brothers who is run by Dale's brother;could fix a leak in our roof.Dale and Mike said they would do it for $1250.00 cash.We are happy so far with windows.Still waiting on minor repairs

03/13/2015

They were very good, I'm very satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced all my windows with impact windows.

CATEGORY replacement windows

02/11/2015

We were contacted by Jackie today with an update, we will let you know how it goes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We're still waiting for front doors that we ordered almost 3 months ago! We really liked Dale who came out for the estimate, the price was right and they were the only company that had the doors we liked. However, we were told that the doors would be in 1-3 weeks from order and then no contact when that didn't happen. We have had to initiate the status calls and it feels like we're being avoided. At this point we am not confident about the company that now calls themselves The Glass Guru. We expect a prompt, definite installation appointment, proof of all insurance and warranties as well as proper permits to regain our trust. If not, we will be forced to take legal action.

CATEGORY glass repair,replacement windows,doors

The door did take longer than expected. We have since installed it and they appear to be happy with everything now.

Bathroom & kitchen remodeling. Window & door replacement & repair. Siding, soffit, & fascia replacement & repair.

Auto glass