Above All Exteriors

With Angi since July 2011

1.4

Dexaco Exteriors

After 30 successful years in the construction industry we have realized the importance of energy conservation and efficiency. We specialize in windows, doors, siding and exterior painting. Our staff is fully trained, licensed and certified. Allow your family to be serviced by our family.

Offers by Dexaco Exteriors  on Angi
Complete Drywall & Painting

Complete Drywall Contractors is a specialty contractor that takes great pride in satisfying every customer they have the honor of serving. We will talk to homeowners and business owners in a one-on-one setting to determine the services necessary to do things the right way. Any work that Complete Drywall Contractors is hired to do, will be done by Complete Drywall employees. No work is subcontracted out to others. This is one rule, put in place by President and Owner, Arturo Rodriguez, that is never broken. He knows that his crew will be able to provide the highest level of quality to each customer, and that is the highest priority at Complete Drywall Contractors. All products and materials that are used on the job site are of the highest grade.

GOLDEN PLASTERING AND DRYWALL LLC

Now with 2 locations: we are servicing Palm Bay and Tallahassee. Plastering, drywall, stucco, specialize in in-home repairs, remodeling, restoration, historic restoration, popcorn removal and refinishing

07/04/2013

chris was friendly and did the job on timw but after the first rain my gutters were over flowing. I called chris and he admitted that he pitched the gutters the wrong way. he promised 2 times ro come fix the issue but never did. I calles his partner and he said chris moves to florida and hia partner wouldnt fix the problem either. date is approximate..I dont recall exact date of service.

Description of Work
new gutters

04/13/2012

horrible

Description of Work
I have not had Chris do any work for me. I use to work for him on his roofing crew. i got to say this, i have never worked with any one as slow and unprofessional as Above All. Wont go in too much detail about it, but from experience i would not recommend them to any one.

07/16/2011

Chris was very friendly when we first met him and really seemed to know what he was doing. He was always polite when we were able to contact him. I had no idea he was subcontracting or had ineffcient workers The roof looks nice from a distance, but when I finally got a close look at some of the work, I think I could have done better And of course we still have the pancake hole on the side of the house. We gave up trying to get him to come back for that. Overall they did a sortta ok job, but I wouldn't recommend or hire him again.

Description of Work
Chris was to remove & install a new shingled roof, within 2 weeks of signing the contract. They were also to remove our chimney and replace it with metal piping. We also had a rubber roof installed over our sun porch. The team was to clean up all debris and police the yard . As it turned out I believe he subcontracted to someone of less than excellent knowledge about roofing. What should have taken 2 or 3 days took well over a week to do. They did a so-so job of picking up debris. We are still finding nails and pieces of old roofing to this day. I would find empty caulk tubes thrown in the yard, and the caulking gun was left in our yard when they left. They didn't sweep the black gravel that fell on everything from the old shingles. The chimney was not even touched (and we were charged twice for it). We have a Dutch Colonial home and some windows required shingles on the sides. They didn't do it. They didn't cover all the nail heads with tar. We had to call several times to get them to come back and do all of this. Chris was very nice about it and promised to have it all done. But we still needed to call him. When they did the chimney, they put the metal piping in crooked. Our house looked like a cartoon. They came back to straighten it but it's still a little off kilter. As for the rubber roof; they put that on, but instead of trimming it to cover about 5 or 6 inches up the side of the house ( the sun porch is only one story) they just glued the entire left over edge, up the side of our house. So now we have about a 12 or 15 " solid black piece of rubber on the 2nd story of our house. It's not very attractive. I called Chris again and when he got here, he said if I wanted he would remove some of it. While it wasn't hurting anything it did look bad so I said Yes, if you don't mind I would like some of it removed. He did return that afternoon and worked on it for about 2 hours or so and only managed to remove an area about the size of a large pancake. It was late in the afternoon and he said he'd be back the next day. Well it's been almost a year and I haven't seen him since. So now we have a big black strip on our house with a hole in it. We also had trouble getting him to come here to accept his payment. The work had been done about 3 weeks and I still had yet to pay him. Part of that may have been a family illness on his side, but still I didn't know that and he could have just left a message. By the way, the attempt to remove the black rubber roof on the side of the house was done on the same day I paid him. I guess I was hoping he'd live up to his promise.

07/07/2011

They didn't do any work and have left us hanging for over a month with a signed contract. Terrible service from this company.

Description of Work
We actually signed a contract with this company to do some work on our roof but when it came time to do the work we couldn't get them to return our calls. a month has gone by and still no work has been done. I did talk with the owners three times and was told they would be here over the July 4th weekend no one showed up and we are back to no phone calls being returned. I even left a message for them to let me know if they had no intention of doing the work just let us know so we could look for a new roofer, still no return call. We are concerned that if we do get the work done by someone else are we neglecting the contract we singed with Above All Exteriors. I would not recommend this unprofessional company to anyone. They obviously have issue with follow through, and are impossible to get a hold of, and they do not follow their contract terms at all. I have never run into such unprofessional and misleading people in my life, this company gives this business a bad name!

Roofing, siding, decks, additions and garages, soffit and fascia, gutters, drywall, cabinet and counter top, driveways concrete, fencing, windows & doors.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa