A Mother's Touch Movers

Founded 2009 • With Angi since August 2012

Full-service commercial and residential moving company serving Brevard county, FL and the surrounding areas since 2009....

Direct Relocation Services

Delta United Movers LLC

Delta United Movers is a Florida Based Moving Company. We service all Lower 48 states in the United States. We offer White Gloves services along with Packing Service Packages. Delta United Movers is committed to bring exceptional services to each and every one of our clients. We are the Best Movers in Florida! Please visit our webpage at www.deltamover.com ANGI MOVING SPECIAL FREE GAS MILEAGE!!!

Offers by Delta United Movers LLC on Angi
Moving Ahead Services

Select our expert Lakeland movers for your next move. Stop your search for moving companies today! Located just east of Tampa, our Lakeland Florida office can help assist with moves in Tampa, and Orlando alike. From Munn Park’s historic district to the far suburbs, and everything in between Moving Ahead Services has you covered!

12/18/2018

Gail S.

I had the 3 most polite, hardworking young men come help me move. Matt, Mike and Dallas arrived right on time. They were very personable and moved my stuff within the time quoted to me, even with me asking them to do something extra. Set things up for me and the move went smoothly thanks to them. While I hope I never have to use them again, because I do not want to move, I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Moving from my old house to storage and to my new place

11/09/2018

Jerry M.

The three-man crew showed up on time and started working immediately by shrink wrapping all of the furniture. They were careful and hard-working. I would hire again, no problem.

Description of Work
Moved from one home to another in same city

10/25/2018

Cynthia F.

Fabulous! I can compliment their service enough! From the first contact on the phone they were friendly and most helpful. They made our move easy. They were in contact with us the whole time, and on time for the appraisal, as well as the move. They also had everything we would need. The movers were very friendly and worked efficiently and carefully, and all our things were wrapped handled with care. The estimate came in on target and even a little less. I would highly recommend A Mother's Touch Movers to family and friends.

Description of Work
Moved our condo to our new house

07/18/2018

Tina P.

Movers arrived on schedule. They were quick and professional. They treated my furniture and personal belongings with care. I recommend their moving services.

Description of Work
Local move

04/03/2018

Theresa C.

the staff was very professional, punctual, and took great care with each piece of furniture. couldn't be happier with my first experience hiring professional movers.

Description of Work
Moving from our apartment of 7 years to our new home.

09/04/2017

Rocky G.

Had no problems with the crew, they were prompt, efficient, friendly and professional. It only took them four hours to pack, move and unpack three bedrooms, living room and kitchen. Now in all honesty, I did break down the bedrooms prior to them showing up, but in hindsight I would have let them do that. Nothing was damaged and they genuinely seemed to be willing to hlp more than what was expected. I will definitely use this company again.

Description of Work
Moving o anew residence.

06/19/2017

Terri P.

Fantastic! Sammy, Bill and Jim were very respectful, professional and careful with our belongings.

Description of Work
move a 4 bedroom household

10/25/2016

Karen V.

Quick, easy, efficient, prompt and respectfully. I've already hired them again!

Description of Work
We moved my mom from her condo to assisted living, so there was only minor furniture and boxes, but it was all handled very efficiently.

05/25/2016

William G.

The movers performed as expected. We also used this company to move my parents' apartment from Naples to Melbourne.

Description of Work
Moved an apartment of furniture to my garage for temporary storage.

10/11/2015

Erin M.

Just remembering to write this review now -- but these guys -- Sammy and Daniel (??? so sorry - my brain!) (Kelly - who moved me???) are the BEST movers I have ever worked with and I have moved more than 20 times, with professional BIG name and several times with smaller moving companies like this one. They were amazing and kind and extremely considerate of me, my friend and my things. Thank you BOTH for your hard work -- you did an outstanding job! HIRE A MOTHER"S TOUCH And ask for Sammy and sooo sorry for my brain fail! (I found my tools!) (Wish I could find my brain!)

Description of Work
Moved me

Category moving companies

Movers & Full Service Storage,Movers & Full Service Storage,Moving Services-Labor & Materials,Moving-Self Service,Movers,Movers-Commercial & Industrial