2000 AUTO

Auto Towing

8:00 AM - 2:00 AM

7200 DOLINA CT

Melbourne, FL 32940

AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE & REPAIR PRE OWNED QUALITY VEHICLE FOR SALE...

01/29/2018

Perfect. I have been going here for several years with both our vehicles ; and our other 2 vehicles before that. I have never been disappointed in their service. They are courteous, knowledgeable, efficient and reasonable.

Description of Work
Oil change, tire rotation & computer balance, and fix automatic tire pressure gage.

Work Completed On 01/23/2018

07/05/2017

Excellent. All work performed quickly.

Description of Work
General car mainrenance.

Work Completed On 06/14/2017

02/27/2017

2000 Auto is an honest and capable auto repair center. I had a difficult issue with my Silverado, and they spent numerous hours and effort into diagnostics. The truck now runs great and I will most certainly use 2000 Auto again for any issues with my vehicles.

Description of Work
Check engine light/rough running issues.

Work Completed On 02/17/2017

12/13/2016

They were good. I'll probably use them again if I had to or if I needed to in their area. They can lower the price. They were good; it's just their price.

Description of Work
2000 AUTO, I used them for tire.

Category car tires

Work Completed On 09/13/2016

09/04/2016

Both repairs were completed promptly and for what seemed to be a reasonable price given the labor hours associated with each repair. After several months of operation since the repairs no further issues have been noted with the replaced items.

Description of Work
First visit was for a freeze plug replacement and the second visit was for a water pump replacement; both repairs were for a Jeep Liberty with over 100K miles.

Work Completed On 01/31/2016

05/18/2015

Service was friendly, clear, and they got me in for service almost immediately. I also appreciated the shuttle service. Very convenient.

Description of Work
Checked and recharged the AC in my Honda Civic. Also got an oil change with synthetic 0W-20.

Work Completed On 05/18/2015

We appreciate your business. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

08/27/2014

I can't find my receipt to detail exactly what was done during this visit, but I can tell you I'll definitely be back to 2000 Auto! I have a 2000 Mustang convertible; which, when it began to loudly squeal & complain when I braked or accelerated, I believed would cost me an arm and a leg to repair. But my parents have always been happy with 2000 Auto so I took it there for a 'quote' - Steve from th...

Description of Work
Fixed squeak (belt?) and brake issue

Work Completed On 05/01/2014

I appreciate your business and you review here. I am grateful that you are happy with our service. I look forward to a long term automotive relationship. -- Owner of 2000 AUTO (Mohammad)

06/15/2014

It went great - they were really friendly and even gave me a discount on troubleshooting since I was able to provide them some of the OBD code information.

Description of Work
2000 Auto fixed my 2004 toyota matrix A/C and did troubleshooting for why my car was shifting gears late (best way to describe it). They found the problem in no time (transmission fluid was way too low), corrected the problem and explained how it all worked.

Category auto repair,car inspections

Work Completed On 07/17/2013

I appreciate your business and your review here. I look forward to seeing you again.

06/14/2014

A rattle at 1st start-up was getting louder each week. Prestige VW wanted to replace timing chains which had already been replaced. 2000 auto correctly diagnosed the problem and repaired at minimum cost.

Description of Work
Tighten transmission bolts.

Category auction services

Work Completed On 05/16/2014

06/13/2014

They have excellent service and pick you up and bring you back when the service is complete. Their pricing was much lower than the dealership and I was very happy with the work. I've taken my car there many times and they are always fast and professional.

Description of Work
I had to get a new battery, changed the timing belt and water pump, replaced the engine seals, and they flushed all the fluids.

Work Completed On 06/05/2014

AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE, TRANSMISSION, ENGINE, FACTORY AUTORIZED MAINTENANCE, BRAKES, TOWING, BATTERY, TIRES, COMPUTER SCAN, TUNE UP & OIL CHANGE.AIR CONDITIONING. PRE OWNED AUTO SALES. FREE SHUTTLE SERVICE. FREE PICK UP & DELIVERY. FREE VEHICLE APPRAISAL.

CAR WASH, WINDOW TINT