Nature's Clean Dri

Founded 2001 • With Angi since February 2012

Po Box 575

Mary Esther, FL 32569

3 employees. $ 50 minimum charge. IICRC certified firm. Low moisture cleaning system which dries in about an hour. Our chemical is green seal certified making it safe for everyone including those with sensitive skin, respiratory issues, or severe allergies....

05/30/2018

Cherie-Lee M.

They didn't book the service properly and only the couch was completed. It looks good, but the set in stains are still there

Description of Work
Clean carpet and couch

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

04/07/2017

Patrick A.

10 year old carpet looks almost new again.

Description of Work
Needed carpet cleaned for 3 bedroom condo with 3 cats and a dog and the work was done very professionally.

12/06/2016

Amber/John M.

David showed up on time and was very efficient, timely and professional. Thay use all natural cleaning thgs so safe for my kitties and carpet looks great and dries fast! Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

10/10/2016

Karen S.

All went great! The company was easy to contact, discuss problems, and made arrangements at the time we needed the job done. They arrived on time, were friendly, and did a super job for us. We will definitely have them do more work in the future.

Description of Work
Clean carpet in great room and office.

08/24/2016

Melissa S.

08/26/2015

Keith J.

They were on-time, professional and fast for an amazingly low price.

Description of Work
I had two bedroom carpets cleaned.

05/20/2015

Melissa S.

I called them and they came out the same day to start the job and access the extent of the water damage. Tech showed up on time and started the process of pulling back the carpet and removing the pad. He then set dryers up to dry the carpet and concrete beneath. He came back out the following day (earlier than I had planned for, which was great!) and finished the job. He was punctual and very professional. The room was restored in short order. I can't tell you how relieved I was that they took care of this so quickly since I am leaving town and have company coming the day I return, who will be staying in the flooded room. Thanks for wonderful service!

Description of Work
They came out and removed water from a carpeted room that had flooded due to the air conditioner.

05/09/2015

Danica C.

I have used this company a couple of times now. They do a great job. Best of all, they call back when they say they will, and they show up when they say they will. Once I wasn't satisfied with the grout in one room and they came back out no questions asked. For that reason, I am still using them. They are much cheaper than their competitors.

Description of Work
Screamed tile and grout

Category carpet cleaners,ceramic tile

03/27/2015

Eleanor P.

They did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

03/12/2014

Sue C.

They were great. The price was really reasonable. They were very polite and professional and they did a great job. That is how it should have been done when I moved in. I never did move in, but he pointed things out. He pointed out that you can tell it was not done recently, because of this and this. He pointed out stuff that I didn't even notice. I really do think that landlord was taking advantage and just saying that it was cleaned, and it was not. There was sticky stuff in areas that he said a normal cleaning would have picked up. So he got it out for the next person.

Description of Work
I have used Nature's Clean Dri.

06/26/2013

Linda F.

They are very reasonable. The carpets are dry within one hour which is wonderful. They clean carpets and upholstery. They are a husband and wife team with one other employee. They are all so wonderful.

Description of Work
I use their services every six months for carpet cleaning.

05/30/2013

JoAnn H.

Very well. Prompt, efficient. Needed to have area cleared of furniture prior to service

Description of Work
Living room and bedroom carpets cleaned. Dry within 30 minutes of service. Beautiful job

12/20/2012

John M.

Arrived exactly on time, did exactly what was promised and charged exactly the quoted amount.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning. Very professional. You might think he was cleaning his own house

10/10/2012

Maria S.

I received their contact informtion from a realtor friend of mine who uses them because they are reliable and do a great job. They have contracts with several of the condos on the beach for carpet and tile cleaning. I did some research and found out that all the products used are natural "green" and I have bad allergies so I did not want breathe anything in that might be harmeful to me. I called and spoke with Cara and she was very accomodating to my schedule. She worked with me to get a time that was convenient for me. They came out yesterday at 9:30 am and were very prompt. They had the whole house done in several hours. The type of cleaning they use leaves the carpets dry and not wet...not the usually experience that I have had in the past and the smell was fresh not a heavy smell of chemicals. The most amazing thing was the tile and grout. I chose the light tile with light grout...not a good idea when you have 2 big dogs. The grout was a dark grey and now it it light cream again. Then they came to my office to do the carpets...we had some really bad stains in some areas and the technician worked a little extra on those areas. My house and office feel like they have brand new carpet and tile and I will definetely be using this company again in the near future not to mention referring them out to family and friends. I have been a member with Angie's list for a little under a year and yes after the referral from my realtor friend did go look them up to find good reviews so that sealed the deal.

Description of Work
I did my spring cleaning in fall.... My whole house, 2200 sq feet (est)which is all tile except for the 3 bedrooms of carpet which cost a little under $400.00 and my office carpets cleaned at 1000 sq feet(est) costing $150.00. It was worth every penny!!!

02/15/2012

Linda F.

When they leave, my carpets are not even wet. They are wonderful. I have a cleaning business and I use them. They are friendly. They are there on time. They do their job and they are gone. They are very professional. I don't have any dislikes for them.

Description of Work
I hired Nature's Clean Dri for carpet cleaning in three rooms about three weeks ago. They also do upholstery cleaning and grout cleaning.

02/06/2012

David A.

The work I had them do was performed flawlessly. At least as far as I'm concerned. I've had my carpets cleaned before, so they weren't in too terrible of shape. Still looked great when they finished. I was really surprised at how well of a job they did with the grout. It went from a dingy white, didn't seem dingy when they started, but definitely felt like it was dingy once they got done. The floor looked brand new. I was also able to have them reseal the grout as well. Extremely happy with the service provided. My little yorkie was, too. He was back to dirtying up the carpets the second they left. One of the big reasons I like this company is that they use natural and safe chemicals to clean with. So no problems having pets back on it afterward. That and the fact that the floor is almost completely dry by the time they leave. I like them and will definitely have them back. Just FYI (in case you read a lot of reviews like I do): I've used this company a total of four times before and they have done a great job each time I've needed them. I had them come out late at night once when my fish tank pump had messed up and started pumping water onto my bedroom carpet. They pulled the carpet up and cleaned the pad as well as the carpet and then left their own equipment overnight to ensure my carpet was completely clean and dry when they came back the next morning. They even replaced the carpet they had pulled up once they were finished (they usually don't pull up the carpet, but this was a HUGE mess). They even helped me move furniture off the floor and then back when done.

Description of Work
My most recent dealing with the company was from just needing a general cleaning throughout the house. I had them clean all the carpets in my bedrooms, my very expensive wool rug, as well as the grout lines in my kitchen and bathrooms.

Category carpet cleaners,ceramic tile,oriental rug cleaning

Eagle Flooring Installation LLC

Whether you've wanting Hardwood Flooring, LVP, or Ceramic Tile, Eagle Flooring Installation LLC is your driven industry expert. We pride ourselves on our extreme professionalism and attention to detail. Our customer satisfaction guarantee will assure you we will not leave your property until you are completely satisfied with our work. As a family owned and operated business you can trust that we will treat your home as we would treat our own. Luxury Vinyl Install starts @ $1.75 per square feet that includes Carpet Rip up,Haul Away garbage related to the Install and Furniture Moving. Give us a call or send us a click on the quote request today to schedule your FREE estimate. We look forward to working with you! Thanks

American Maids

The American Maids proudly offers the only Certified Professional House Cleaning services for residential properties in Northwest Florida. We work with you to plan every step of the process and ensure that your satisfaction is met. With a team of experts and a variety of professional services available, you can be sure your house will be taken care of.

JDS Home Repair and Renovations, LLC

JDS Home repair and Renovations is a veteran family owned business with over 20 years experience beautifying homes. Our area of focus is interior and exterior painting and flooring projects, but we offer so much more.. We pride ourselves on offering professional service with attention to detail. Contact us to discuss your next home improvement project today!

Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning, Tile and Grout Cleaning and Sealing, Small Carpet Repairs and Stretching, Leather Cleaning.

Floor Polishing, Wood Floor Stripping/Waxing/or Sealing.