The Closet Doctor

Founded 1989 • With Angi since April 2011

The Closet Doctor Rx, a locally owned and operated business, has been serving South Florida since 1989. Whether you are looking for closet organization, office workspace, or shelving in your home’s storage area, we custom build to your needs. The Closet Doctor Rx offers quality services at a competitive price. Call to set up your free in-home design consultation and estimate today! We gladly work with all Residential Customers, Decorators, Real Estate agents, Contractors and Builders. We manufacture and build all our own cabinets, so there is NO MIDDLEMAN....

Having that beautiful organized space in your house is more affordable than you may think! My name is Jesse Santos and I own TLC CLosets and More - I have been in business since 1988 - We are specilized in closet organization designs, kitchen cabinets, bathroom vanities, organization of laundry rooms, pantry and more. All custom work done at our warehouse in Pompano Beach but without the custom prices! Call me for a free estimate! We offer great quality and competitive prices! We serve all South Florida!

Preferred scheduling for Angie's List members. Owner Operated! Custom Organization for Home or Business, Closets, Cabinets, Wall Units, Murphy Beds, Garage Cabinets, Stand Alone Units, Kitchen Cabinets, Bathroom Cabinets, ALWAYS FREE ESTIMATES.

Closet Factory Ft. Lauderdale happily opened our doors in February 2004 and have been serving all of Palm Beach, Broward and Martin Counties since. We specialize in custom storage solutions for your closet, home office, garage, entertainment center, pantry, wine room, craft room and more! Contact us today for a free in home design consultation.

09/16/2020

This is the third time over the course of 15 years that we have had the Closet Dr build closets and office space in two different homes. Glenda's design skills and the builder and installers are very professional and do excellent work. Even in these difficult COVID times the were masked and took great care of my home.

Description of Work
Built in officecspace

06/04/2020

I was very pleased with this company. The person that came out to give the estimate was great, and made several good suggestions that were better than what I had in mind. The installers were all very professional and did an excellent job. They cleaned up completely after the installation. Kathy was wonderful to work with, and she even called me when there was a cancellation so my closets were inst...

Description of Work
four closets

08/21/2019

Excellent work and the fairest pricing of any of the estimates. Several friends also used them and everyone is happy.

Description of Work
Customized 3 closets and a pantry

06/18/2019

I am so happy with the job The Closet Doctor did. I never thought my clothes would fit in my small master closet. Not only did they fit, I have room to spare. Glenda has the uncanny ability to see what would work best for me. The installation was professional and courteous. They absolutely knew what they were doing. I am now planning on doing another closet

Description of Work
Remodeled master closet

06/18/2019

This is the second time I have used The Closet Doctor, and again I am thrilled with the result. From a small storage/pantry/ coat closet where finding things meant hauling half the closet out, I now have a perfectly functioning closet. I love it. As before, Glenda could see what was needed, the work was done sooner than expected by absolute professions. Very highly recommended!

Description of Work
Small pantry/storage closet

Category closet systems

Build & install closet and storage systems. We wholesale to contractors and offer retail customers do it yourself custom closet and storage systems as well.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover