Lighthouse Electric Service Inc

Florida: General
08/31/2022

PO Box 500287

Malabar, FL 32950

Lighthouse Electric Service, Inc. is owned and operated by William (Billy) Rich who has lived in Brevard County since 1971 and has worked in the electrical trade since 1992. Since 1998 Lighthouse Electric Service has been a trusted name in Brevard County for residential and commercial property owners who need electrical service installations and repairs. We are here to provide you with the best possible electric service at fair prices. We continue to grow and want to earn your business one job at a time....

electrician (170)lighting (59)ceiling fan installation (32)landscape lighting (14)home remodeling (4)

11/29/2021

I can't say enough good things about this company and it's employees. We were partially without electrics and of all weeks Thanksgiving. We were contacted within a day of going on Anjis List. The next day Bob came and diagnosed the problem and shortly after we had an estimate and day for the work to be done. We had to call a couple of days later with a hitch that was not their fault but they came ...

Description of Work
Replacement of electric panel

Work Completed On 11/29/2021

05/24/2021

Lighthouse Electric did great work! Bob was wonderful in answering my many questions and ensuring we got exactly what we needed. He even called late at night to make sure we knew about the termite damage that he saw in our photos! The team went above and beyond and helped set up our generator for us so we didn't have to leave the house with our 2 dogs and newborn. We will definitely be hiring agai...

Description of Work
Moving electric meter.

Work Completed On 05/04/2021

ThNk you very much Ms. [Member Name Removed] fir your Review. We are here for you fir all of your future Electrical Needs Bob Lindsey Lighthouse Electric Service Inc.

01/29/2021

Lighthouse called me the same day as my request and were very courteous. However, another company called me a few hours earlier and I used their services, also recommended by Angie's List. I will definitely use Lighthouse at a future time.

Description of Work
Ceiling Fan install

Work Completed On 01/29/2021

09/29/2020

Zero customer service. To me, this translates into questionable work. Lighthouse was scheduled to install a whole house surge protector at 8 AM on September 24th. At 9:30 AM, an hour and a half late, the technician called and stated the warehouse didn't have the surge protector they were going to install. He could get it later that day and would arrive the following morning to install it. The tech...

Description of Work
Install a whole house surge protector

Work Completed On 09/24/2020

08/12/2020

The pricing was good. They are honest and punctual.

Description of Work
They did various things in my home. They did three different jobs. They put in receptive lights the last time they were here.

Work Completed On 08/12/2020

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed]. We are here for you next time you need Electrical Work.

08/08/2020

Someone came out promptly and gave me a quote in writing. I accepted it and then was called back and told that it was going to be several hundred dollars more... I never the second quote in writing even though I said okay and there was no further communication... I eventually called and canceled my installation date due to lack of communication

Description of Work
Electric Panel Relaced

Work Completed On 08/08/2020

07/02/2020

No showed for appointment scheduled 2 weeks prior--tech finally called and said he went on a fishing trip! Apologized profusely and said he would get back to us ASAP. Didn't. Next excuse, another day later, he was at a county conference (during COVID?) and was swamped but trying to find a tech. No one answers the office phone. Today, I finally forwarded my written invoice quote to the owner, Billy...

Description of Work
Installation of ceiling light in new home x 2

Category lighting

Work Completed On 06/29/2020

I understand your frustration but sometimes work falls though the cracks. Once it was brought to my attention the work was completed the same day. I apologize [Member Name Removed]. Thank you for your business.

05/21/2020

Very pleased with the work done and was very professional. Would use this company again.

Description of Work
Power run to and ceiling fans installed.

Work Completed On 05/21/2020

Review for Lighthouse Electric Service Inc - PO Box 500287, Malabar, FL - 38584578

Thank you Ms. [Member Name Removed] for the kind words. We strive to be the best and it's customers like you that make us enjoy what we do. Please call upon us if we can be of service in the future. Have a wonderful day!

05/16/2020

great! Took a little longer to be scheduled but everything went smoothly

Description of Work
Installation of surge protector

Work Completed On 05/14/2020

02/14/2020

No one ever responded so I had to do it my self.

Description of Work
plug recepticle

Work Completed On 02/14/2020

Residential & Commercial Electric Work, New Construction Wiring, Repairs & Upgrades, Remodeling Work, Installation & Repairs Of Solar Electric System, Circuit Breaker Panel, Light Switch, Landscape Lighting, Tamper Resistant Child, Smoke/Carbon Monoxide Detectors, Generator, Ceiling Fan, Cabinet Lighting, Pump Circuits, Dock Power & Lighting.

Ask for Details.