Black and Gold Total Property Services Inc

Founded 2009 • With Angi since December 2011

At Black and Gold Total Property Services, Inc. We are aware of the problems consumers run into with other contractors and pride our self's in satisfaction and client happiness. Just view our web site to see the quality work we do. www.blackandgoldtotalpropertyservices.com www.kitchenremodelingaltamonte.com A picture is worth a thousand words and videos are worth a million. We have 25 plus years in construction in and around Orlando and even as far as Georgia. We can handle anything from new construction to remodeling whole houses. From building a simple house to a apartment complex. From remodeling a Bathroom, kitchen to hotels. We can give you a over the phone estimate for free or a quality written estimate for just 69.99 (when you decide to go with us, we wave the 69.99 fee) In our quality written estimate we will explain payment terms and conditions. This way you know what the job cost and there are no surprises. We look forward to doing business with you and building a long term relationship. we are offering 10% off any job over $5,000 for this month only Hurry call today you know you will forget tomorrow!...

IQ Painters

IQ Painters is a residential and commercial painting contractor based in Orlando Florida and serving all of Central Florida from Kissimmee to Orlando to Lake Mary and beyond. Licensed and insured, we are dependable, professional, courteous and punctual. We boast a two year quality guarantee and use top industry products exclusively for exceptional performance and long lasting quality.

Offers by IQ Painters on Angi
OverTop Painting LLC

With over 21 years of expertise in the industry OverTop is your premier company for interior & exterior painting. With our quick and friendly service we will get the job done right the first time and every time! Whether you’re in need of painting your entire home, work place or simply need a touch up, OverTop is the right company for you! We deliver a superb finished product all while offering very competitive prices. OverTop Painting is also fully licensed and "insured", meaning we carry Commercial General Liabilty and Worker's Compensation insurance.

XLNS Painting

XLNS Painting provides professional residential and commercial painting services in Osceola County, Orange County FL. Call our experts now! Wood Stain and Clear Coat, Metal Painting, Home Painting Williamsburg FL; Celebration FL; Belle Isle FL; Davenport FL; Bay Hill FL; Painting Service, Interior Painter, Exterior Painting Service, Interior Home Painting, Professional Home Painting Services http://xlnspainting.com/

08/19/2013

Dion is a prince of a guy. Very pleasant, very professional and very skilled. Having him for $150 for the day is one of the greatest bargains I've ever had. My only regret is that I waited so long to do this review but I'm not surprised because I'm the world's greatest procrastinator. Everything he did for me was first-class quality. I highly recommend his services to anybody and everybody.

Description of Work
This was an Angie's List Big Deal. Dion (the owner) from Black and Gold Property Service levels some driveway pavers, caulks the top of the window that is halfway up the stairs and paints the dining room ceiling where the second floor AC drain water leaked through. He also put a gutter extension on a downspout. I paid him $150 for eight hours. I gave him an extra $35 tip.

Category cabinet refacing

05/14/2012

I used to have a small, drab, dull kitchen. I now have a beautiful kitchen with excellent dark wood cabinets and a fantastic granite counter top. The crew was done in two weeks, very thorough and answered all questions and concerns. You can't go wrong with this company.

Description of Work
Wanted to eliminate old small cabinets and flimsy counter top. I upgraded to larger wooden cabinets and a granite counter top.

Category home remodeling,cabinet refacing

Member, I want to thank you for allowing Black and Gold Total Property Services, Inc the opportunity to help make your vision a reality. I am hopefull you still are enjoying your new kitchen. you where a great customer. Sincerely, Dion Go STEELERS

01/13/2012

They come out when they say they will come out and show up when they say they will show up. When he comes over he goes over everything. I feel he provides a fair price. If you have any questions he will discuss the issue. Their service is great. I have never had any problems with them.

Description of Work
I have had them at my home every month or so to have work done around the home. They retiled my bathroom. They have replaced all the fixtures. They replaced everything in the bathroom. They did the back splash in my kitchen. They have worked on my floors. He really does everything.

Category flooring contractor,handyman service,hardwood floor,remodeling,home remodeling,cabinet refacing

Thank you so much, It is a pleasure to work for a outstanding customer and a equally great person. With these improvements your Home has become a Top favorite and magazine worthy. Sincerely, Dion

Remodeling bathrooms, kitchens, whole house's, flooring, sheet rock, painting, wood rot carpentry, trim carpentry, tile, wood, laminate, doors, windows

Major electrical & plumbing

Depends on the size of the job
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal