Black and Gold Total Property Services Inc

Founded 2009 • With Angi since December 2011

PO Box 947678

Maitland, FL 32794

At Black and Gold Total Property Services, Inc. We are aware of the problems consumers run into with other contractors and pride our self's in satisfaction and client happiness. Just view our web site to see the quality work we do. www.blackandgoldtotalpropertyservices.com

08/19/2013

George A.

Dion is a prince of a guy. Very pleasant, very professional and very skilled. Having him for $150 for the day is one of the greatest bargains I've ever had. My only regret is that I waited so long to do this review but I'm not surprised because I'm the world's greatest procrastinator. Everything he did for me was first-class quality. I highly recommend his services to anybody and everybody.

Description of Work
This was an Angie's List Big Deal. Dion (the owner) from Black and Gold Property Service levels some driveway pavers, caulks the top of the window that is halfway up the stairs and paints the dining room ceiling where the second floor AC drain water leaked through. He also put a gutter extension on a downspout. I paid him $150 for eight hours. I gave him an extra $35 tip.

Category cabinet refacing

05/14/2012

PAT B.

I used to have a small, drab, dull kitchen. I now have a beautiful kitchen with excellent dark wood cabinets and a fantastic granite counter top. The crew was done in two weeks, very thorough and answered all questions and concerns. You can't go wrong with this company.

Description of Work
Wanted to eliminate old small cabinets and flimsy counter top. I upgraded to larger wooden cabinets and a granite counter top.

Category home remodeling, cabinet refacing

Member, I want to thank you for allowing Black and Gold Total Property Services, Inc the opportunity to help make your vision a reality. I am hopefull you still are enjoying your new kitchen. you where a great customer. Sincerely, Dion Go STEELERS

01/13/2012

DIANE E.

They come out when they say they will come out and show up when they say they will show up. When he comes over he goes over everything. I feel he provides a fair price. If you have any questions he will discuss the issue. Their service is great. I have never had any problems with them.

Description of Work
I have had them at my home every month or so to have work done around the home. They retiled my bathroom. They have replaced all the fixtures. They replaced everything in the bathroom. They did the back splash in my kitchen. They have worked on my floors. He really does everything.

Category flooring contractor, handyman service, hardwood floor, remodeling, home remodeling, cabinet refacing

Thank you so much, It is a pleasure to work for a outstanding customer and a equally great person. With these improvements your Home has become a Top favorite and magazine worthy. Sincerely, Dion

Wand Splash LLC

Veteran Owned and Operated Pressure Washing Service. Pressure washing services include house and roof washing, along with more common services like driveway and deck cleaning. 5 Star Rated, Insured, Bonded, and fully trained pressure techs ensure you are 100% guaranteed. https://www.wandsplash.com

KD Power Cleaning Services

KD power cleaning provides professional service we take pride and making sure our customer are informed in all aspects of the work that is being conducted! Our business owner takes pride on all jobs and performed on a high level with attention to detail.

F&A Pressure Washing Services

Central Florida's premier roof cleaning company! With nearly 10 years of collective experience, and 100's of happy customers, we are your go-to exterior cleaning company. Our Services include: Roof cleaning, paver sealing (Increased appearance, less maintenance, longer lifespan, prevents algae regrowth and UV damage), House-Wash, Commercial Roof Cleaning, Commercial Exterior Cleaning, and Commercial Paver Sealing. Give us a call, text or email today for your free estimate!

Offers by F&A Pressure Washing Services on Angi
    Depends on the size of the job
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal

Major electrical & plumbing

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Black and Gold Total Property Services Inc

How is Black and Gold Total Property Services Inc overall rated?

Black and Gold Total Property Services Inc is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What payment options does Black and Gold Total Property Services Inc provide

Black and Gold Total Property Services Inc accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal

Does Black and Gold Total Property Services Inc offer free estimates?

No, Black and Gold Total Property Services Inc does not offer free project estimates.

Does Black and Gold Total Property Services Inc offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Black and Gold Total Property Services Inc does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Black and Gold Total Property Services Inc offer a senior discount?

No, Black and Gold Total Property Services Inc does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Black and Gold Total Property Services Inc?

Yes, Black and Gold Total Property Services Inc offers warranties.

What services does Black and Gold Total Property Services Inc offer?

Black and Gold Total Property Services Inc offers the following services: Remodeling bathrooms, kitchens, whole house's, flooring, sheet rock, painting, wood rot carpentry, trim carpentry, tile, wood, laminate, doors, windows

Are there any services Black and Gold Total Property Services Inc does not offer?

Major electrical & plumbing