FUQUA COOLING & HEATING

Founded 1998 • With Angi since August 2010

install and service heating and air conditioning from 1 ton to 500 ton...

Air Repair On The Gulf Coast

Air Repair on the Gulf coast is a Heating and Cooling Company. We offer service and repairs , commercial and residential filter replacement, pull n Clean of inside and outdoor unit coils, preventative maintenance on HVAC systems. Installation of home purification system that kills 99.9% of all Viruses , we also offer dryer vent cleaning, duct repair, and much more. We offer 7% Discount to all First Responders, Military,and seniors. We look forward to making you fell like part of the family. Please give us a call. 850-890-5342 or email us at airrepaironthegc@gmail.com. We also offer Free Exams. For our first time Customers making sure our customers are getting the most efficiency out of their unit and also the proper airflow to your home.

Aaron Frost Refrigeration, Heating & Cooling

Aaron Frost - Refrigeration, Heating & Cooling is the premier air conditioning services company. We provide an array of services from air conditioner installation to AC repair and maintenance. Whether you need a commercial grade air conditioner or a small residential HVAC system, we can help you get the job done right the very first time and at the most affordable price possible. We want to work flexibly with our clients and ensure that their budgets can be met.

Neli Virtual Appliance Repair

Offers by Neli Virtual Appliance Repair on Angi

11/12/2017

Helen C.

I'm thinking it might have been under warranty. I would use them again; I think they were good.

Description of Work
Fuqua is the one that when I have problems I will call.

03/18/2015

Stephen C.

I contacted the company and asked them to call my wife to set up an appointment to perform work that would be paid for by the previous owner. Despite assurances, neither of us got that call. We selected another company to perform the work.

Description of Work
This company maintained the HVAC for the prior owner of my home. She indicated this was the only company that would work on her system and she was satisfied with their performance.

12/19/2012

Shannon W.

We have been using this company for about 8 years for maintenance and occasional repairs. Mr. Fuqua is always honest about what he thinks needs to be done. Our unit is about 20 years old and will need to be replaced soon. He has done minor repairs to keep the unit working to get the most out of it before we have to replace. He could easily have told us to replace it now. Always professional and friendly and gives us tips on how to best maintain our unit and willing to show us how what to do.

Description of Work
Yearly AC/Furnace checkup and maintenance.

09/24/2011

Cecelia E.

bad

Description of Work
he didn't tell us overtime charges upfront.

Category appliance repair,heating & air conditioning/hvac

03/09/2011

William L.

Very well and excellent follow-up. Their options were constructive and provided a plan that was in budget and allowed the remodeling to procede without delay. Their recommendation to delay the 2nd unit replacement due to low use and high realiability enabled us to plan for the future in a smart and organized manner. The entire operation took a full day for which the company worked without lunch and didn't stop until the job was finalized. Excellent work ethic, dress and appearance, I did have a list of questions including floor plans and "as is" hvac system for the bidders to review and a more organized start of the initial (conversation). Do have a requirements or wish list for the contactors review. Do provide a simle "as is" drawing of the house system. Invite the contractor to be part of the solution and procide options and alternatives. Select your contractor based on quality, ability, and my gut instinct. Fuqua Heating and Cooling was not the lowest bid however they could talk the talk and walk the walk. Highly Recommend this comany to all.

Description of Work
This company reviewed my entire house systems for updating prior to remodeling and made recommendations and provided options with prices. They were the second company that responded and were selected based on the quality of their product (Trane), excellent recommendations to improve overall comfort and energy savings, and finally based on the fact they would disassemble the unit to fit into an existing air handler closet that the first company said couldn't be done. Their advice was backed up their providing the actual service and not just estimating and someone else provides the work. The were very much a part of the solution from the very start!

08/14/2010

James R.

The Service visit was exceptional. I had a 8:00 AM appointment and they were in the driveway at 8:01. This is a father and son organization and they immediately found installation defects in my air handler which could have allowed Carbon Monoxide to enter my home through by AC system. They were extremely professional, personable and explained what they were doing to include sealing my system to prevent leaks and checking to see if the outside unit needed coolant. These guys are the only certified Trane dealers/service providers in the area and their price was a bit high on the thermostat (if I would have bought it off of Amazon), but the service more than made up for it. In addition, they did not push a over-priced service agreement on me or claimed I need repairs which I did not, only that I should have the unit checked annually. They took my e-mail address to provide an annual reminder...which if fine by me. These guys are awesome and I WILL use them again.

Description of Work
Preventive Maintenance on my Gibson Air Conditioning System to include the installation of a Trane 802 Model Programmable Thermostat. I just purchased a 3 year old home and wanted the system checked. They service all makes and brands of Air Conditioning and heating systems.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

preventative maintenance ductwork sheetmetal ductboard

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available