Tampa Bay Air Conditioning Inc

Founded 1979 • With Angi since March 2004

Heating & AC-Thomas Kent State Certified AC contractor since 1982: CAC024347. 8 employees. No subs. Family owned & operated. Clean & nice. 80% of business is repeat or referrals. Same day service if possible. Trane authorized. Customer care program. Cost is determined by flat fee for diagnostic. Price or repair. Includes parts & labor. ...

Pro Air and Heat Systems Inc.

Pro Air and Heat Systems is family owned with over 30 years experience in the industry. Nate certified employees are well trained to handle your home comfort needs. We specialize in service and replacement of all brands. Also schooled in the layout of duct systems. Pro Air and Heat systems offer 24/7 service with no overtime charge. We offer military and first responder discounts along with financing for our customers. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. Pro air and Heat offer yearly maintenance programs to keep your air and heating system operating at the highest efficiency.

Weather Now A/C & Heating

Whether it is heating or cooling, we offer dependable maintenance service throughout Pinellas Park and beyond. Here at Weather Now AC & Heat, we're dedicated to providing clients with professional HVAC services! To schedule an appointment, call (727) 430-0439! We look forward to serving you!

Air Express LLC

Emergency Service Available! Air Express LLC was founded in 2010 by Adam Washburn, our owner. Since then, we’ve opened up an office in Temple Terrace and added quite a few technicians and office employees to our staff. We have a fleet of super cool Ford trucks, and our office is probably the best-decorated out of all the air conditioning companies in Tampa. But aside from that, we maintain the same commitment to our customers, the commitment upon which we were founded. We are known for providing the best air conditioning and heating services in Tampa, from AC repair and heating repair to complete HVAC system installation. We promise to always be transparent with you as our customer. If you’re deciding between air conditioning repair and AC replacement, we promise to give you an honest answer about which option is best. Beyond this, we offer up-front, flat-rate pricing. This means that we always discuss pricing before we perform the necessary repairs, so there will never be any surprises after the work is done.

Offers by Air Express LLC on Angi

11/03/2020

The techs did a great job, very happy with the quality of the work and price

Description of Work
Install new AC Drain line from AC unit to exterior of the home

07/12/2017

To our surprise, the tech completed a thorough inspection (no other company had been this detailed) with troubleshooting and not only found but resolved our problem during his visit. At no time did the tech try to sell us a new unit, instead he offered tips on what we can do to keep the system running smoothly.

Description of Work
Contacted Tampa Bay A/C for a quote for a new system since we had been told by several other companies that there was nothing else that could be done to cool down our home. Upon asking for the quote they insisted to first inspect the current unit to make sure that was what was needed.

07/02/2015

They came highly recommended to me by a neighbor, and so I called them last fall when my a/c needed some service. I would have rated that experience an overall A-. Unfortunately, that is not the case this time, which explains my D ratings above. Because their service was so good last fall, I decided to call them again last week about getting a quote on having a thermostat moved from one wall to an...

Description of Work
Two things: In the late fall of 2014, they serviced my a/c and removed a air cleaning filter. Most recently, I have called requesting a quote on a thermostat move.

05/22/2015

My air conditioner is running good since he came out. I've used him for a number of years and they consistently do good work.

Description of Work
He did an annual check-up of our entire air conditioning system.

08/28/2013

About 7 years ago, I bought a whole new air conditioning system from them. If I have the least problem with it they will come out and they will check the whole system for me. They have even come out and not charged me. For example, I called about a complaint I had a couple of months ago. The air conditioning was making a lot of noise. They came out and checked it from the outside of the house, I d...

Description of Work
I last used Tampa Bay Air Conditioning to service my air conditioning and maintenance within the last year.

05/04/2013

I noticed the A/C wasn't working late Sunday night and called Tampa Bay first thing on Monday morning, and they had someone out to my house that morning. The technician who came out went thru the entire unit, showed me exactly what he found, and explained everything to me, and gave me a number of options. The old unit was 17 years old, so it was time to replace. They very thoroughly went through the entire a/c system and came up with several different estimates and options for me. Once I decided on what I wanted to do, they came out the very next day to start the work. The entire crew was exceptional, polite, and went out of their way to make it as least stressful as possible for me as I was also shuffling a high priority project at work, and housemate back and forth to hospital for surgery that day.

Description of Work
Installed new A/C unit, new handler, and new duct work.

06/11/2012

We have used Tampa Bay Air for many years at both our previous house and current house where (at both) we had them put in new Trane units. They do an excellent job, they are prompt and very professional. They also have very competitive pricing. I feel like they are a very honest company (which you always worry about with something like Air Conditioning, duct work, etc.) and there have even been occasions where they have come out to service where they charged us nothing or a very minimal amount. Most recently we bought a rental property and the air stopped working. They went out and checked and as no one had serviced it in many years there were many issues with it. They were able to salvage the existing unit and clean and seal the coils and do some duct work which took them seveal hours and they fixed the unit where it now works perfectly. They are a family owned operation and have always done superior work for us. Renee (the daughter) who works in the office and schedules is so curteous and knowledgeable and does a great job. I would highly reccomend them.

Description of Work
At both our previous house and current home they put in new Trane units. Most recently we bought a rental property they went out and were able to salvage the existing unit and clean and seal the coils and do some duct work.

07/10/2011

Pretty bad. This company used to perform all my repairs and maintenance services. They are supposed to have a 24 hr emergency service. My unit malfunctioned on a Saturday afternoon and I had out of town guests including a baby. . I called them and they has a recording, so I left a message to call me back ASAP. After 2 hr no return call and I called back with same message. After this experience, I joined Angie's list and called another company with good ratings, which responded promptly to my call. Needless to say, I will not contact this company again.

Description of Work
None. They did not respond to my urgent call.

04/16/2011

When we first had our Trane Heat Pump System installed, our original A/C contractor fouled up the installation and the unit did not work correctly. After two months of going back and forth with them, we called Trane directly and made them aware of the problem. If I remember correctly, the man at Trane said "I'm going to send you the best company in Tampa" - and sent out Tampa Bay Air Conditioning to solve the problem. They responded quickly and fixed the botched installation in an hour or so. We were not charged even though we did not purchase the unit from them. When the unit stopped working last week, I called them. It was after hours so they responded the next morning and fixed the unit immediatly. Their service rep gave us a detailed description of the work he had done as well as explaining it to me. They are the only company I will use from now on. Living in Florida, we all know if your A/C breaks during the Spring or Summer, you want it fixed quickly and want it done right!

Description of Work
Repair to a 2 year old Trane unit that was installed by another company.

08/19/2010

I spent around $2500. They replaced the compressor. They did a good, competent job. They charged a significant charge, but under the circumstances it was a fair price. However, the system failed again and I replaced it. They seemed to know what they were doing. They came out and did the job, without delaying. I will use this company again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Tampa Bay Air Conditioning Inc., a year ago. They did some repairs for me. They replaced a portion of my central air conditioning system.

Category heating & cooling contractor

Heating & AC service, system change outs, coil cleaning, check-ups.

24 hour emergency service, free estimates on repairs.

on Unit Change Outs only