IERNA's Heating & Cooling

Founded 2003 • With Angi since August 2006

WE SERVICE ALL HVAC & PLUMBING MAKES AND MODELS | Same - Day Service 7 - Days a Week; IERNA's Heating, Cooling and Plumbing proudly serves the Air conditioning, Heating and Plumbing needs of our customers in Hillsborough, Pasco, Hernando, Polk and Pinellas Counties in Florida. If you are in need of any HVAC or Plumbing services from air conditioning repair to plumbing and water heater repairs, IERNA's is here to help. We also service, repair and maintain all kinds of HVAC and plumbing equipment. So if you need a quick repair or a more in depth equipment replacement, give the Heating, Cooling, and Plumbing experts at IERNA's Heating, Cooling and Plumbing a call today at (813) 489-6930 or visit us online at www.iernaair.com. License#CAC1813676 | CFC1429475...

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated

Ierna's Company Photo

+6 more images

HVAC Companies (605)plumbers (55)air duct cleaning (27)water heaters (14)drain cleaning (12)insulation (4)drain pipe installation (3)drywall (10)

09/14/2022

Kenneth S.

I am happy about my choice to use Ierna's and I am extremely pleased with the results. Don explained my options and was able to work out a deal that included a few discounts and 0% financing. Josh and Kenny did a really excellent job on the installation. All three were professional, courteous, knowledgable, and went above and beyond to get the job done in a day. I highly recommend Ierna's for your heating and cooling needs.

Description of Work
Installation of Replacement A/C System

Work Completed On 09/10/2022

09/11/2022

Mervia W.

Excellent. We so appreciate Carlos' professionalism that we would request him repeatedly.

Description of Work
AC service

Work Completed On 08/19/2022

07/13/2022

D W.

Great! Don came out the same day, replaced my broken valves in way less time than expected, and cut the price. Very grateful!

Description of Work
Replacement of water valves to washing machine on old galvanized pipes

Work Completed On 07/13/2022

06/27/2022

James K.

I stared using Ierna’s three years ago when my then air conditioning company failed to respond when my primary ac unit broke down. Irene’s responded in a timely fashion and determined that a part would be needed. The part was in Orlando and very expensive. After going over the options for my 14 year old unit, I chose to have a new ac unit installed. It was done the next day and I had ac that night. I have been a customer ever since. The review is for the the continuing maintenance of my ac system. As usual, the service tech Anthony, provided excellent service, was on time, professional, and left no mess. I highly recommend Ierna Air.

Description of Work
AC / Heater maintenance

Work Completed On 06/14/2022

Thank you for taking the time to share your kind words. More importantly, thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business. Stay cool!.

06/08/2022

Frederick C M.

Carlos completed the work quickly and professionally. I highly recommend Ierna's A/C for service and equipment

Description of Work
semi annual A/C check up

Work Completed On 06/08/2022

05/09/2022

Bruce W.

Excellent. They installed the system 3 months ago. Today the system shut down due to a fluid back up when I was cleaning the drain line. The technician came out within 2 hours and promptly got the system up and running and checked the drain line. He also installed a new end to the drain line outside the house.

Description of Work
repair of a/c system

Work Completed On 05/09/2022

04/15/2022

Wallace H.

This was my first time using Ierna's. Everything went very well. The service technician Carlos was on time, friendly and knowledgeable. I will be using them again.

Description of Work
A/C tune up.

Work Completed On 04/15/2022

03/20/2022

Dori B.

Excellent, exceded my expectations.

Description of Work
Service Call

Work Completed On 03/20/2022

Thank you so much for the kind words and review. We are glad we can help you. You can always count on us. Stay Cool !

01/28/2022

Rebecca F.

IERNA's is fantastic. We first asked IERNA to install a new unit over 12 years ago at our rental property. Since that time we have had a maintenance plan for our rental property and our home. No matter what time, day, or weather a knowledgeable technician has arrived to fix our AC or heating problem. The work is thoroughly coordinated with us and the tenant. We are informed of the issue and repair plan. The work is completed quickly. Our last problem was a challenge with our home system being outdated. Henry, provided a solution only an expert technician could have undertaken. Our outdated system has a little more life in it, thanks to Henry and IERNA's.

Description of Work
Heating and Air Conditioning Installation, maintenance and repair

Work Completed On 01/27/2022

Thank you so much for the kind words and review. We are glad we can help you. You can always count on us. Stay Cool and Happy New Year!

01/06/2022

Ray J.

It went very well. On time. Friendly, professional, Covid cautious.

Description of Work
Repair or replace leaking faucet.

Work Completed On 01/05/2022

01/04/2022

Gerardo C.

Felix H did a great job and notified me of certain issues with the air handler which is not even a year old. I also signed up for their yearly maintenance contract. I highly recommend this company and Felix H.

Description of Work
Clean & Tune

Work Completed On 01/04/2022

12/28/2021

Jennifer P.

We received a professional and excellent service performed by Tommy&Jelani. The Ierna Heating & Cooling team schedule the job quickly and doing a great job of fixing our clogged sink. I would highly recommended this company and would use the service again in the future if needed. Thank You.

Description of Work
Unclogged sink.

Category drain cleaning

Work Completed On 12/28/2021

12/14/2021

Rod H.

What a fantastic experience! Dave Dominguez is a wonderful professional who truly knows his craft. He tuned up our whole system, showed me how to take care of my unit, and gave me items to look out for in the future. An absolute bargain for the price I paid. I would definitely hire this company again and request Dave to be my technician!

Description of Work
A/C Tune UP

Category drywall

Cost $29.95

Work Completed On 12/14/2021

Thank you so much for the kind words and review. We are glad we can help you. You can always count on us. Stay Cool and Happy Holidays !

12/02/2021

ABRAHAM L.

The technician, Carlos, arrived promptly at the stated time, did a thorough inspection of the system, explained his steps, and proceeded to the job. Replaced the UV lamp, checked out the system, and replaced a capacitor. Checked for leaks in the system, and made sure the drip pan was drawn out completely. Replaced the shields and enclosures, checked out that the system was performing satisfactorily, and left the area clean and neat. Also signed us up for service contract for the next year. Fairly priced services, and done within the time span. Highly recommend for future service.

Description of Work
Heat Pump maintenance

Work Completed On 12/02/2021

Thank you so much for the kind words and review. We are glad we can help you. You can always count on us. Stay Cool!!

11/30/2021

Jeffrey J S.

I can't say enough good things about this company. I recently used them to replace an aged HVAC system. Every stage of the project was completed in an extremely professional way. Honest, professional, cost competitive, are just a few of the things that come to mind when I think of Ierna's.

Description of Work
HVAC System Replacement

Work Completed On 11/30/2021

11/22/2021

James N.

All work completed professionally, in a timely matter, following Covid protocols Nd reasonably priced.

Description of Work
Plumbing Service Call

Work Completed On 11/20/2021

09/28/2021

Kimberley D.

With the service plan, I have my unit checked every six months and it runs like a charm. My tech is Carlos and he is friendly, informative, and provides useful suggestions to me as a homeowner. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
HVAC Check up

Work Completed On 09/28/2021

09/14/2021

Peter G.

I detected water leaking from my old water heater Saturday morning. The floor part had apparently rusted through. I called IERNA and they had a technician out at my house by early afternoon. He had already a similar-sized replacement heater on the truck. The technician emptied and removed my old tank, installed the new tank and cleaned up nicely before leaving. The service was very courteous and professional. So far everything works perfectly and I am glad they were there to help the same day.

Description of Work
Water heater replacement

Category drywall, water heater repair

Work Completed On 09/11/2021

09/03/2021

Jim T.

Ierna's was incredibly on top of their communication all the way through the initial connection and estimation process. They also continued to stay in contact the day of the estimation with very clear up to date tracking when their technician would be arriving. Kip was courteous and very conscious of COVID safe restrictions and was cognizant of my time and did an excellent job with the inspection for the job. While Ierna's was not able to perform the job, they were up front about those details and explanatory and I would definitely hire them again in the future.

Description of Work
Free Estimate

Work Completed On 09/03/2021

07/30/2021

Dana B.

Dan is one of the nicest, most professional individual I have worked with. He went over every little detail of what would be involved and how much time it would take as well as what drywall repairs would be required. I would definitely go to them again!

Description of Work
Free Estimate Repiping house

Work Completed On 07/21/2021

07/26/2021

Joseph T.

I would suggest those of you looking for a great hot water heater repair company look at Ierna’s heating, cooling and plumbing at phone number 813-948-6355 or [*** Link removed ***] These guys do a GREAT JOB. Amy T (customer Service), Dan A (technician) and Steve W (plumbing manager) those I communicated with were very professional and polite. The technician arrived on time when promised. This company takes precautions to protect the public from Covid-19. I would recommend them to my family and friends or those looking for a GREAT COMPANY. I had an issue of no hot water coming from a tankless Titan water heater on July 23, 2021. I contact Ierna’s plumbing on Saturday July 24th and they dispatched their technician on Sunday July 25, 2021. I received an estimate on Monday July 26, 2021 as promised. I approved the estimate the same day; they ordered another tankless hot water heater and installed it on Friday July 30, 2021. So far, so good as I now have hot water again without any issues and based on what I see from the workmanship, it should remain that way. This company dispatched their technician to give a FREE ESTIMATE, which is GREAT. There are companies that charge $125.00 or more for an estimate; this in my opinion is ridiculous and as customers we should not be charged or pay this fee! Again, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this company.

Description of Work
Water Heater

Category water heater repair

Work Completed On 07/30/2021

07/25/2021

Kathy M.

Excellent! Dave D., the technician, was very thorough. I will request him again when I need another tune up.

Description of Work
AC tune up and inspection

Category drywall, heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 06/23/2021

05/13/2021

Anne B.

No work was done the guy they sent had me retrieving emails to tell him what to do and then said he needed to takeout overhead shelves or he would not do it. Because his smallest screwdriver was too big He was arrogant and hostile

Description of Work
Repair or replace tankless water heater

Category drywall, water heater repair