Hardy Roofing

Founded 1956 • With Angi since April 2000

Fax# 813-948-3819...

JNS Pressure Washing and Paver Sealing

JNS Pressure Washing and Paver Sealing is family owned and operated and dedicated to quality service. We specialize in pressure washing, paver sealing, and roof cleaning.

Offers by JNS Pressure Washing and Paver Sealing  on Angi
Grime Fighters of Tampa Bay Inc

Free Estimates and 100% Satisfaction Guarantee Our customers are our future. Give us the chance to earn your business!

Tampa Wash Pro

Tampa Wash Pro is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customer's interests and make their concerns the basis of our business.

06/16/2021

Highest recommendations!!! My tenants called as a spot in the ceiling inside my house was leaking during a bad storm and they had a bucket collecting the dripping water. I reached out via Angie's list and Hardy Roofing immediately called back despite it being after hours, going above and beyond to answer the call to help. The very next day he diagnosed the problem and fixed the issue! Excellent co...

Description of Work
Roof was leaking inside the house. Diagnosed and fixed roof issue.

02/15/2019

Terry Hardy was prompt, professional, respectful, and informative. I felt he explained the issue well and explained how it should be fixed. He quoted me a price and had someone come over the same day to fix it. Billy, the gentlemen who fixed my roof was also prompt, professional, respectful, and informative. He showed me before and after pictures of the damaged area and gave thoughtful advice on h...

Description of Work
Roof Repair

03/20/2017

They did not return multiple calls, so it did not go well.

Description of Work
We needed damaged fascia/soffit repair. I called multiple times, leaving a message and request to call each time but they never returned my call.

10/14/2013

The work was well done, but Hardy did not help us get the homeowners discount. We finally got it several years after the work was done, but Hardy did not help us.

Description of Work
New Roof to meet highest standards so that we could get wind mitigation discount on homeowners insurance

09/12/2013

We got this company from a friend of mine who's from this area because we just transferred from this area. They were very knowledgeable and they did the repairs good and there's no other leaking. They cleaned up after themselves.

Description of Work
I used Hardy Roofing last January or February for roofing service.

roof reroof,replairs,metal,flat,tile,mod,tpo,roof cleaning,debrie removal,roof maintnace.