Hardy Roofing

Founded 1956 • With Angi since April 2000

Fax# 813-948-3819...

JNS Pressure Washing and Paver Sealing

JNS Pressure Washing and Paver Sealing is family owned and operated and dedicated to quality service. We specialize in pressure washing, paver sealing, and roof cleaning.

Offers by JNS Pressure Washing and Paver Sealing  on Angi

02/15/2019

Terry Hardy was prompt, professional, respectful, and informative. I felt he explained the issue well and explained how it should be fixed. He quoted me a price and had someone come over the same day to fix it. Billy, the gentlemen who fixed my roof was also prompt, professional, respectful, and informative. He showed me before and after pictures of the damaged area and gave thoughtful advice on h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Repair

03/20/2017

They did not return multiple calls, so it did not go well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed damaged fascia/soffit repair. I called multiple times, leaving a message and request to call each time but they never returned my call.

10/14/2013

The work was well done, but Hardy did not help us get the homeowners discount. We finally got it several years after the work was done, but Hardy did not help us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Roof to meet highest standards so that we could get wind mitigation discount on homeowners insurance

09/12/2013

We got this company from a friend of mine who's from this area because we just transferred from this area. They were very knowledgeable and they did the repairs good and there's no other leaking. They cleaned up after themselves.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Hardy Roofing last January or February for roofing service.

08/12/2010

They were really good. Very friendly. showed up when they said they would and completed the job . the estimate was what we paid. We were happy with them. I gave their names to a couple people

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a leak in the roof. they came in and resealed the ridge vent and then went on and sealed some cracked tiles.

CATEGORY roofing

roof reroof,replairs,metal,flat,tile,mod,tpo,roof cleaning,debrie removal,roof maintnace.