Groutmaster Tampa

Founded 2010 • With Angi since June 2011

4604 Mirabella Pl

Lutz, FL 33558

Winner of the Super Service Award for 7 consecutive years! Groutmaster Tampa is a floor restoration company. We offer free estimates. We have a multi-step cleaning and color sealing process that is second to none. We use a ph neutral soapless cleaner to clean your tile and grout. We then apply a color sealer that serves 2 purposes: (1) provides protection for your porous grout so that spills cannot permeate the surface. (2) color of grout will be universal throughout the whole floor and resists stains in the future. DBA- Lynch Grout & Tile Restoration, LLC....

tile installation (133)floor cleaning (62)flooring (13)floor buffing (4)marble & granite (1)bathtub refinishing (5)

07/07/2021

I contacted Greg for an estimate to clean my tile and grout. He was very professional and honest. He provide me with great solutions to clean my grout and tile. I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Tile/Grout Cleaning

Category bathtub refinishing

Work Completed On 07/06/2021

02/16/2021

Greg and his crew did an above excellent job cleaning and sealing all of our grout/marble floors. They were on time and finished amazingly in a shorter time than was expected. I highly recommend them as reliable and for a job well done!

Description of Work
Grout cleanup on tile floors

Category ceramic tile,marble & granite,buffing & polishing

Work Completed On 02/16/2021

11/16/2020

Greg and crew did a fabulous job. We have received compliments on how good our floor looks. The crew arrived on time, took less time than estimated. Very professional. Will repeat.

Description of Work
Clean tile and grout, color and seal grout

Category ceramic tile,floor cleaning

Work Completed On 10/29/2020

10/09/2020

I cannot say enough good things about Greg and his crew. They were very professional, on time, and got the job done quickly. My floors look amazing and I cannot stop staring at them. It's like I have all new floors.

Description of Work
clean and seal grout

Work Completed On 10/09/2020

Review for Groutmaster Tampa - 4604 Mirabella Pl, Lutz, FL - 38935408

Thank you very much for hiring us. I know that you researched multiple companies and I’m honored that you hired us!

09/19/2020

I have been in my home for almost 2 years and have white grout downstairs. No matter how much I clean, it still looks dirty. I had the grout recolored and treated! It has never looked so good! Can’t wait to have my upstairs done next! Thanks, Greg!

Description of Work
Dirty and discolored grout

Category floor cleaning

Work Completed On 09/19/2020

Thank you for taking the time to giving us a review!!

08/25/2020

I recently needed grout work done at two different locations, and I am thrilled that I chose to use Groutmaster Tampa for these jobs! Greg and Hector are fantastic to work with! I especially appreciate how Greg takes the time to explain options/choices, and how he backs his work with prompt follow-up service! Further, the communication was perfect, with updates on scheduling, arrival, and completi...

Description of Work
Color and Seal Grout

Work Completed On 07/14/2020

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed]...you were a pleasure to work with! I appreciate your business very much...welcome to the Lutz area!

08/01/2020

Hector and crew worked hard and did an amazing job. The floor looks as a if new floor has been installed. Thanks for a job well done. I would highly recommend Groutmasters.

Description of Work
Ceramic tile floor cleaned and grout sealed

Category ceramic tile,floor cleaning

Work Completed On 07/30/2020

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed] for hiring us. You and your husband were a pleasure to work with!

06/17/2020

Greg stopped by to give me a price on the flooring and had Hector come by to discuss what needed to be done with the shower. He gave me a very competitive price, and within a week all of the work had been done. The shower floor and walls look like new, and the tiles and grout in the other rooms also look fantastic.

Description of Work
Repair, clean and seal showers. Clean and seal tile flooring.

Category bathtub refinishing,ceramic tile

Work Completed On 06/17/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]...I know I was one of several vendors that you contacted and I am appreciative that you chose us!

06/08/2020

Greg and Hector did a fabulous job - all the tile in my house looks like new - so does my shower. Punctual and very clean - Awesome job!

Description of Work
Grout cleaning & sealing thru entire house AND shower regrouting

Category bathtub refinishing,buffing & polishing,floor cleaning

Work Completed On 06/06/2020

05/23/2020

This is the second time we’ve had GroutMasters/Greg Lynch do our grout and we will use him again! The finish lasted for years and years! Greg and his team are professional, on time and deliver exactly what is promised - a quality job. Our tile and grout look brand new and we couldn’t be happier! HIGHLY recommend!!!!

Description of Work
Grout Cleaning and Painting

Work Completed On 05/18/2020

Review for Groutmaster Tampa - 4604 Mirabella Pl, Lutz, FL - 38589018

Commercial Clean, Restore & Color Seal Tile Floors, Steam Clean Showers, Recaulk & Grout Repair.

Laying/Installing Ceramic Tiling, Honing - Marble, Plumbing, & Pool Tiles.