Bath Medic

Founded 1991 • With Angi since July 2004

2 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the condition of surface & volume. Additional address: 18615 Barton Drive, Lutz, FL 33549-3976. ...

Bath Fitter

We provide the highest quality acrylic bathtub liners and wall systems that are custom-made to fit perfectly over your existing fixtures. Measured precisely, manufactured by Bath Fitter, then installed by our own installation employee in one mess-free, stress-free day. If your current bathtub is a one-piece fiberglass or plastic unit, we can replace it with a beautiful Bath Fitter acrylic bathtub and matching one-piece wall system. We are also experts at converting your bathtub into an extra-large easy-access shower. We guarantee to be free from manufacturing defects for as long as you own your home. Franchise owned and operated by Jopa Realty Investments Inc., doing business as Bath Fitter.

Stone Saver Inc

Stone Saver is a family owned business for over 15 years. We offer a complete showroom location to view samples of hundreds of different tile, granite, and quartz designs. Design consultations are available complimentary to help you choose the best colors to suit your taste and your home's design scheme.

Offers by Stone Saver Inc on Angi
GF Home Innovations LLC

GF Home Innovations, LLC is licensed and insured. Locally owned and operated we have helped countless people help finish projects, perform repairs, and provide multiple installations. There isn't anything we can't do to assist our happy and satisfied customers.

06/04/2018

Bath Medic is great, and this review is long overdue! I own two rental homes in the Tampa area, but I live out of state -- so it can be difficult finding honest, reliable help from afar. The first time I contacted Bath Medic, John went out to view the tub and told me he would Not be able to fix it. I was disappointed that I had to replace the tub, but I am so grateful for his honesty! When the ten...

Description of Work
repair cracks in bath tub

04/11/2017

Did excellent job, love the new look! The smell was extremely strong and did linger for a week or two but is still worth it.

Description of Work
Reglazed bathtub and old yellow/orange wall tile to white.

04/04/2017

The glazing peeled in less than two years and they did not warranty it. They did not even offer to see it.

Description of Work
They reglazed a bathtub.

10/31/2016

It went very well. They were on time, very professional and courteous and did a great job

Description of Work
bath tub and tile refinshing

01/06/2016

I can not say enough good things about Bath Medic,John and Carol are both wonderful people.They are very professional in their work,showed up exactly when they said they would be there ready to work.Once finished the tubs looked brand new.There was no over spray,no dust,everything was left in better shape than they found it.I could not believe how good the tubs look,better than new! I highly recom...

Description of Work
We had two old green tubs that needed to be replaced or refinished,we decided to try refinish

Category bathtub refinishing

Resurfacing & restoration of bathtubs, sinks, showers, tile, fiberglass, tubs & enclosures.

Plumbing.