No Pressure Roof Cleaning

Founded 1998 • With Angi since March 2013

14768 64th Ct N

Loxahatchee, FL 33470

South Florida's safest and longest lasting roof cleaning available. No pressure, no rinse safe chemical roof cleaning starting at $99 with a 2 year guarantee. Call now and our courteous staff will provide you with a quote over the phone in seconds. For more visit http://nomoredirtyroof.com

05/19/2022

Suraj B.

Chris did a great job cleaning the roof and ensuring the plants were protected. Spoke with Paul the day prior, nice guy, straight forward and guaranteed the work. I would hire again and recommend them to friends and family.

Description of Work
Soft Roof Cleaning

Category concrete driveways, roofing

01/05/2022

HARVEY H.

AVOID THIS COMPANY--UNETHICAL PRACTICES I asked for quotes on pressure cleaning and this company unilaterally sent me an e-mail on December 27th scheduling a pressure cleaning--no discussion of services to be performed or pricing. I emailed back the same day saying, no appointment was scheduled - Do not come. I received at least three more e-mails, a phone call and texts "reminding me of the appointment". I called, I texted and I emailed telling them I never made an appointment, there is no appointment- do not show up. Well. they showed up anyway despite being told numerous times not to, and they were not let in. Unacceptable and unethical practices by this company. NO Pressure? -- Should be called High Pressure!

Description of Work
Roof Cleaning

Category pressure washing, roof cleaning

11/08/2021

Javier S.

** FRAUD ALERT ** Be aware, company collected payment up front, after no services being delivered they stole our $371. Multiple calls, we were then promised a check multiple times. They ended up not answering our calls anymore. Very unprofessional reception with condescending attitude. Unfortunately, we took a financial hit for $371, I have to work with the bank to try to collect money. Hopefully this review saves someone some heart ache and the most precious resource, time. Alias is under multiple companies, SUNBIZ reports company is dissolved, cannot find trace of insurance and legally bound to operate. Owner is Paul Guitard, cross reference NOMOREDIRTYROOF.COM and D.B.A. No Pressure Roof Cleaning.

Description of Work
**FRAUD** Roof Cleaning **FRAUD**

Category concrete driveways, roofing, pressure washing, roof cleaning

05/11/2021

Kathleen M.

Ruined my EVERYTHING- got bleach all over my brand new Ipe (teak wood) deck. Got bleach all over my brand new custom cedar black shutters. Got bleach all over my brand new landscaping killing my plants. Paul, the owner, tells me I have no recourse. He took my cash and is the most arrogant and rude Pos I have ever met. A bully. A liar and a thief

Description of Work
Roof and driveway

Category concrete driveways, roofing, roof cleaning

12/10/2020

Greg S.

This company is not worth going into long detail, but just know that the contract they make you sign is basically a fraud. They claim that they use a formula of chemicals that is a very small amount of chlorine, and are easy on plants, and have a 99% success rate in not killing plants, but if that does happen, they own a landscaping business, and will replace the plants the way they were. The outside of my house looks like someone poured buckets of bleach all over my plants. Completely dead, and they dont replace them with the same plants you had before, just baby versions of what you had, so a 5 or 6 foot hedge is replaced with a 2 ft plant. Owner comes off as an expert, but is just full of empty promises that they don't deliver on. STAY FAR AWAY FROM THEM!

Description of Work
roof cleaning

Category concrete driveways, roof cleaning

03/25/2020

ROD W.

Brief: Repeat client, formerly praised them - somethings different. Full version: I contacted the owner, Paul, for 3rd cleaning of our roof. I was told payment is required in advance, then that they no longer accept credit card payment - leave a check out front. Noting most merchants provide the option to pay a credit card price covering the fees. I put a check out front on the scheduled service day but they cancelled. We set Saturday as the new date. We were leaving town Friday & I did not want a check sitting out. I left a message that I would mail the check. On our way out of town, I got a return message that they postponed that appointment for non-payment - they moved service to next Friday. Noting the customer was never asked if this new date was agreeable. I returned the call, leaving a message that they need to keep tomorrow's appointment. This was a result of their original delay & I am a repeat client. If they don't show Saturday, cancel the service all together & return the check. I heard no response. From here it got stranger - they deposited the check. On the eve of their dictated service, I left a message, sent an email & posted a note at the house - CANCEL. Paul sent a text - we had been removed from the schedule. Nothing regarding refund, no apology, no remorse. They clearly expect more from their customers than from themselves. If this were my company I would have personally hand delivered the refund! At minimum express mail it. Instead - it took a month from the 2nd blown service date on Saturday.

Description of Work
roof cleaning

11/08/2019

Greg B.

On time, clean and great job. Roof looks fantastic!

Description of Work
Roof cleaning

10/23/2019

Barry D.

Initially, right after the application, the roof looked great (see my previous review) - however, less than 2 weeks later, I am already seeing some mildew back on the roof. Plus, there was significant damage to my plants, I guess it took a few days for the chemical(s) to have their full effect. I would not recommend this as an alternative to pressure washing, I am not satisfied with it at all.

Description of Work
roof cleaned

10/03/2019

Giovanni S.

Mom and son were home and service person was left alone to do the work. Mom pays guy after about 45 minutes of work. I get home to find mildew and leaves still present on my roof. Poor workmanship. Lawn was not protected from chemicals. I am not happy with the work done.

Description of Work
Roof cleaning

08/26/2019

martin M.

Worst company ever dealt with. After rescheduling every single day for 4 days, they showed up and did nothing. They are also running a scam as they collected the payment upfront. MONEY PAID UPFRONT AND SERVICE WAS NOT PERFORMED. Have requested refund and will be reporting them to police.

Description of Work
roof cleaning

08/25/2019

Debra C.

We are extremely satisfied with the work that James did. James was very responsive to our initial inquiries and reliable in every way. My husband ALWAYS insists on doing everything himself in order to have it done to his satisfaction; however, James did such a magnificent job, we plan to hire him again for roof cleaning and other jobs.

Description of Work
Cleaning of Roof

08/23/2019

jojo K.

What an amazing job Nickolas did on my roof ! He was very professional and kind. He was very careful and efficient to cover all my foliage, and rinsed everything down when he finished. I loved that he made me aware of letting me know to wait a little while, before letting my sweet tiny Brussels Griffon outside ! If you love animals, ask for NIckolas !!! Thank you Paul, for sending me Nick, and for the discount since it was my second time. He also left me a couple cards, when I told him my neighbor needs his roof done ! I will be sure to ask for him next time ! Wonderful Job ! My roof looks brand new ! Thanks Again, JoJo & Gia

Description of Work
Nickolas just finished doing my roof

07/31/2019

Darryl W.

Called them about a week in advance and set up an appointment between 8-10 in the morning a week later. The evening before they called and said it was changed to between 9-12 noon which was fine with me. By 12:30 on the scheduled day nobody was here yet so I I called both of their numbers and asked when or if anyone would be coming out to do the roof and asked for a call back. Nobody called back. At 4pm their truck shows up. Being 4 hours late for an appointment without a call to reschedule shows a complete lack of professionalism. I certainly didn't want an unprofessional company working on my roof and now had serious doubts whether they would honor their 2 year warranty, so I turned them away.

Description of Work
Needed flat tile roof cleaned.

07/15/2019

David B.

I was scheduled for a Monday to have roof cleaned by NO PRESSURE ROOF CLEANING.... I called Monday to confirm and was told I was moved to Wednesday because the pump broke on the truck. ( I later noticed they had left a message that they need to reschedule) No problem for me... I understand things happen. On Wednesday the tech showed up. This tech was very nice. professional. Half way thru the job the tech tells me he can't finish because... the pump broke. (again) The company sent the tech back later that day. After he left I had to clean their chemicals off of my windows. I had to wash down the driveway.. No attention to detail. Sloppy job. Now I notice some of my grass is dead... many plants are turning brown...I hope the plants are not going to die from the chemicals.. My roof looks better ...but not as clean as past companies have cleaned it... and it is expensive.. Much more than I ever paid a roof cleaning company. This company was the highest quote I was given. I choose to go with them because I thought their process might be better... Today they are sending the tech back to re-clean the roof at no charge...This is not really good to put more chemical on my 2 year old roof...So I need to take more time to be here... .( I stayed home Monday morning...then Wednesday and now today so I can talk to the tech and pay the company) I wonder what their chemical is doing to the tar paper under the tile since they spray the chemical on.... but do not wash it off. Also wondering where did the dirt go if they don't actually wash the roof... Based on my experience with NO PRESSURE ROOF CLEANING... I will never hire them again. I just remodeled this home and this was the worst experience I had with over 4 companies hired in the last year. This is my experience with this company... you may have a better or the same experience with them. see attached photos.

Description of Work
Roof cleaning.

07/11/2019

Peggy A.

Very well. I will use again for pressure cleaning driveway and pool deck

Description of Work
Roof cleaning

04/26/2019

Katelyn V.

Horrible Experience. After this company cleaned my roof, I had dead grass, dead plants, and splatters of chemicals on my whole house. Paul the owner apologized and promise to correct the mistakes. After 6 months of waiting the grass was replaced and the plants, but is now refusing to correct the paint. He has admitted to fault, but now is claiming my paint is defective. The most ridiculous thing ever especially because he has not physically ever been to my house. I requested him to come and he refused. He basically doesn’t want to deal with it anymore because he has an outstanding number of complaints and he can’t keep up. DO NOT USE it will cost you more in the end.

Description of Work
Roof cleaning

03/29/2019

Gabriel G.

Overall it was good. Be sure you have gutters all over your roof, otherwise your garden will suffer big time. I contacted this company to have my service performed, and since it was the first time I used chemical cleaning on my roof, I was asking many questions and comparing to other provider. The guy that talked to me seemed to be having a bad day, as he was rude when I started asking. I recommended him to chill down and be careful, as I needed to know what I was going to pay for. Beyond that particular experience, the service performed was good, and three months after the job, it still looks great.

Description of Work
Roof cleaning with chemicals

03/14/2019

Paul C.

Extremely well. Raise explained the whole process before we started and even walked all the way around the home examining the entire roof. He was very polite, professional, courteous, a great representative of the company. His work was impeccable, protected all the scrubs and plants. He did a fantastic job, the roof looks better than new.

Description of Work
Cleaning of roof.

03/12/2019

Adrian F.

They were unprofessional. They killed grass and plants and consistently put of someone to rectify the issues. They use aggressive chemicals which damages driveways and walkways from run off the roof.

Description of Work
Roof Cleaning

03/08/2019

Richard M.

All went well. Some damage to a couple shrubs and lawn where chemicals exited downspouts. Issues were addressed satisfactorily as promised in the warranty provided

Description of Work
Clean tile roof and sidewalk

Category concrete driveways, roof cleaning

03/05/2019

Scott K.

The best way to tell how good a company is do they stand up for their work we just had a warranty service performed with no trouble they just came and did the work very happy with the job tarps placed over the plants and the crew took photos to document the work we have been using these guys for a couple of years and could not be happier the landscaping with my wife’s precious flowers were carefully protected thank you very much

Description of Work
Roof cleaning, driveway, and sidewalks.

Category concrete driveways, pressure washing, roof cleaning

02/22/2019

MARK W.

Overall they did a good job, my roof now looks great. The only small gripe I have is, there are few patches on my driveway were the chemical spilled and left patches. I am hoping the patches fade over time, but they look about the same after two weeks and lots of rain.

Description of Work
Roof cleaned

02/18/2019

Joseph R.

I called and got a quote over the phone. Appointment set for 4 days later. Technician was, prompt and thoroughly cleaned the roof. He covered all the bushes and cleaned up when he was finished. Roof looks new again!

Description of Work
Cleaned the shingle roof on our Clubhouse

01/15/2019

John C.

I feel bad that I have to give this company such a low rating. Booking went well, the price was within my budget and the tech who came and did the work, Corey, was great. But I am very upset that they would not do the metal roof (aluminum) that covers my pool & patio. Getting that clean was one of the main reasons I choose them. When I booked I spoke with Paul about this. He said his main concern was if it would take all the paint off the metal. While we were speaking I told him I had scrubbed clean one side of this metal roof using bleach and he indicated then, that using their solution would not be a problem, (since I had already worked with bleach). When Corey was here he did a little area to test (part in a photo he sent Paul and also a small test section I left on the side facing the house) and it DID NOT REMOVE THE PAINT. And it looked a lot better than all black and dirty, as it does now. Yet, for some unknown reason Paul still refused to let Corey clean this. I would be happy to update and revise this rating if Paul gets in contact with me and has Corey come back and do this metal roof at the agreed upon price for the extra work (in addition to the roof of my house...which I already paid).

Description of Work
Roof of house and pool/patio metal roof cleaned.

12/23/2018

Evie B.

A young man came to clean my roof. Nothing was mentioned about the harsh chemicals. A few days later the bushes and plants around my house were severely damaged. Paul Guitard, owner, told me to make an appointment with his office for a landscaper to come and replace or repair the plants. They promised to call me back (twice!) with a schedule, but no phone calls came. I repeatedly called and sent emails and all I got were promises. I disputed the Visa charge. They called and said they would come the next day if I reversed the dispute...so I released the dispute. They said it wasn't in their system and would call me back. I never heard from them again. VISA told me the vendor withdrew the money. It has been over 6 weeks and the plants are worse. I got estimates from established landscaping companies. It will cost $2000 - $2400 to repair and replace the damaged they caused. This company is unprofessional and poorly managed. See other similar reviews on Yelp and Google.

Description of Work
Roof cleaned

Perfect Pressure

Finally an honest, reasonable, hard working american company. Rare to find now a days. There's nothing worse than asking someone to do a job and you feel either job isn't done right or feel ripped off. Well here at Perfect Pressure, we don't stop until EVERY job is perfect, until it can't get any cleaner. ALL 5 STARS FOR A REASON! And with our MILDECIDE CHEMICALS our results last way longer than if you were to do it yourself, guaranteed. Roofs stay clean for 2-5 years. Driveways stay clean for 2-3 years. Screen enclosure are very hard to do with out blowing screens out but with algaecide you don't have to do it nearly as often. Perfect Pressure is a reputable pressure washing company serving from Broward county to Palm Beach and surrounding areas. If you're looking for a dedicated professional that will do the job right, you're in the right place. With 6 years of experience, we have learned to improve our skills and keep our equipment up to date for best possible results for our customers. Although our power washing services come at reasonable prices, you can only expect the HIGHEST-QUALITY job done by us every time! We take pride in having built our good reputation over the years, ALL 5 STARS FOR A REASON, providing satisfying and efficient services to every single customer and you can expect the same as we tend to remain this practice of ours and keep our customers satisfied. Call us today and search no further for your pressure washing needs, not only for this project but for all your home maintenance projects in the future. Once you find us, you'll know who to call to get the job done right everytime!!!

Elite Roof Cleaning

Soft Wash Chemical Roof Cleaning

Shiny Windows Cleaning

Give us a call or click to request a quote today!

2022 Super Service Award