Elite Cuts Landscaping

Founded 2011 • With Angi since November 2011

16189 69th St N

Loxahatchee, FL 33470

Giving 2 free lawn care services to all foster care families located within our lawn service area. Your local Palm Beach county leading landscape and lawn maintenance company. We service all of West Palm Beach and focus on western Palm Beach co. including Wellington, RPB, Lox and the Acreage. We provide a quality, no hassle product with competitive pricing. Numerous packages to accommodate any and all clientele. We include landscaping installation & removal, fertilization, property conservation if property is distressed, clearing and clean-up of properties of all sizes and of course mowing, edging, trimming and blowing off of sidewalks, We have monthly packages that include many things for free, i.e. tree removal, cleaning of palms, flower beds, etc....

lawn care (148)lawn & landscaping (62)tree service (25)mulch delivering (20)hauling (15)lawn treatment (11)hardscaping (4)leaf removal (4)

01/04/2021

Very satisfied, Rick gave me a good quote and provided excellent service. Thank you!

Description of Work
Lawn maintenance

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 01/04/2021

12/20/2020

This contractor came to my property stated he would provide a quote in writing when I followed to see why I did not receive the quote he stated he charges $150 for an estimate! Yet on Angie’s list he advertises the contrary. Never do any work with any contractor unless they detail the work that is to be performed and price in a written estimate. Not sure why he treated me differently & contrary to...

Description of Work
Lawn Service & Clean up

Category hauling services,lawn service

Work Completed On 12/19/2020

11/21/2020

It was a good day and they did a great job.

Description of Work
Yard work, weed eater

Category hauling services,lawn service

Work Completed On 11/21/2020

01/03/2020

I was looking for a company to restore my mom’s yard as it has been killed by weeds. Angie’s list directed me to Elite Cuts. I talked to Rick, who was unable to help, but was nice enough to provide me with a business that could. Thanks!

Description of Work
Yard Restoration

Work Completed On 01/03/2020

08/19/2019

Elite Cuts has been exceptional with their service and professionalism. Their team is courteous, punctual and the workmanship is top notch.

Description of Work
Full Service - Lawn & Yard Work

Work Completed On 08/19/2019

06/18/2019

I started out with a one time deal on Angie's List for a few hours for a certain price. I was so happy with them that I hired them to do my Trimming of Hedges, Mowing and Edging every week, that was 4 years ago and still happy with Rick and the guys. Rick responds very quickly to your text and if there is a problem will correct it.

Description of Work
Clean out and lay mulch

Work Completed On 06/18/2019

06/10/2019

Outstanding. We used Elite Cuts a few years ago, but lost the name and contact information. I would not hire anyone else to do the work, and so spent six months looking for the company. It was more than worth the wait. Excellent service. I never felt he was trying to take advantage of is, that he is very ethical, and honest.

Description of Work
new sod, completer garden replacement in several areas, tree removal, hedge trimming.

Category hauling services,landscaping,lawn service,mulch,tree service

Work Completed On 05/02/2019

06/10/2019

Our yard was nothing but black soil, no grass at all. We found Rich at Elite Cuts on this app, called him and he came right over. Rich had an action plan to fix our yard and get fixed. We started with adding new top soil, then mulch. The hard-work, dedication and honestly from Rich was outstanding. Our yard looks amazing, we are so happy with the work. Elite Cuts gets the job done, so glad we hire...

Description of Work
We needed sod, mulch and yard up keep

Category landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,leaf removal,mulch

Work Completed On 06/10/2019

03/19/2019

Rick and his team at Elite Cuts are fabulous. They were focused and fast when they laid new sod for my entire lawn. Additionally, Rick was extraordinarily patient when I had to keep delaying the work due to other renovations taking place at my house. I wholeheartedly recommend him and his company for any of your lawn care needs.

Description of Work
Sod Installation

Work Completed On 03/19/2019

03/18/2019

We were on a budget and finding flexible lawn care companies is nearly impossible. Rick came out and gave us an estimate and allowed us to customize it per our budget and our needs. The service is spectacular, the yard technicians are very friendly and thorough, and the service has been customized to exactly what we need, nothing more, nothing less. Highly recommend Elite Cuts. Extremely customer ...

Description of Work
We needed basic lawn care with the occasional tree and bush trimming

Category lawn service,tree service

Work Completed On 03/18/2019

Landscaping Installation & Removal, Property Conservation, Clearing & Cleanup, Mowing, Edging, Weed Trimming, Debris Blowing.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal