Pella Windows & Doors

Founded 1925 • With Angi since January 2009

4.1

Showroom Locations: *LONGWOOD, FL 350 West State Road 434, Mon-Tues 9AM-6PM, Wed (By Appointment), Thurs-Fri 9AM-6PM, Sat 9AM-3PM...

Sabrina's Window Cleaning

We are a residential window cleaning and pressure cleaning company, we have been in business since 1990, with locations all over Florida. We are family owned and operated.

Offers by Sabrina's Window Cleaning on Angi
Morgan Exteriors of Orlando

Call us today for all your remodeling needs!

Cleaning By Jenny LLC

Customizable house cleaning services. 28 employees. No sub-contracting. 10% off our first visit for all Angie's List members. Please see our deals section for any other special promotions. We also guarantee our work. Travel Charges may be applied. Residential and commercial services. Complete Window Services Available Upon Request. Fully Customizable Cleaning Services Also Available Upon Request. Any coupons listed are for 1x services only.

Offers by Cleaning By Jenny LLC on Angi

08/13/2020

Paid 6K in April and the only time I hear from Pella is when I call. Failed to meet 3 appointments that Pella set up. Pella never calls to let you know there is a delay or with a plan. Pella only re-acts never pro-active. By far the worst company I have dealt with regarding home improvement. Still no work and no timeline on when they will even start. GO WITH CHAMPION

Description of Work
Entire front entry

Category doors

11/27/2019

We are very happy with the doors as well as the installers and painter. However, the scheduling and management were less than desirable. First of all, the framing and outside painting were not completed with the installation. After weeks of waiting, we had to call the office to schedule and it sounded like they had simply forgotten about us. When the framer finally came out, he said that the frame...

Description of Work
Installed entrance door with side panels

Category doors

Hi there. We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the experience you received. If there are outstanding issues still to be resolved, please send us an email detailing that at socialmedia@pella.com. Thanks! ^KS

09/30/2017

They did a marvelous job. The price is comparable. They did exactly what they said. They make sure everything fit exactly as it was supposed to. They made sure everything was pretty. There was an issue with the blinds. I got the one with the double pane with the blinds inside. They made sure everything was inspected for the county.

Description of Work
They did the patio doors.

Category window cleaning,doors

Thank you for your review! We appreciate and value your feedback. Best regards, Pella Community Team

09/18/2017

There work was done promptly and correctly. Excellent company to work with

Description of Work
They replaced three doors and did an excellent job

Category replacement windows

04/06/2017

I had a broken window. I reached out to them and after being transferred, spoke to a woman in IL. I was on hold for a long time and when they finally came back they said they couldn't schedule me for another 10 weeks. My window is open and would not close. She said she put me on the list and if there is an opening she will move me up. She then wanted a credit card. I thought this was the worst cus...

Category replacement windows

Thank you for letting us know about your recent experience, and we are sorry it was not positive. We are committed to continuous improvement and truly appreciate your feedback. We have received your review and have sent it to our customer service team. They will reach out to you to discuss your experience as soon as possible. Thank you again for your feedback. Kind regards, Pella Community Team

Windows & doors.