Collis Roofing

Founded 1994 • With Angi since January 2006

4.2

Collis Roofing is the highest rated and largest roofing contractor in Florida serving 17 counties in Florida with residential and commercial home improvement needs! Collis Roofing goes beyond the regular roofing companies that you'll run into because we can offer things smaller roofing companies can't such as financing, windows and doors, solar energy solutions, and warranties that will be there if you should ever need it. We offer financing for those who qualify from 6 Months same as Cash to 10 Year Fixed Loans, so any home improvement dream from new windows, solar or more can become a reality! After all, Collis Roofing has been around for over 20 years, and you can trust will be here for the next 20 years and beyond!...

Thomas Paint Inc

Interior & Exterior Painting - Call or Text anytime.

Sabrina's Window Cleaning

We are a residential window cleaning and pressure cleaning company, we have been in business since 1990, with locations all over Florida. We are family owned and operated.

Offers by Sabrina's Window Cleaning on Angi
Renoval,LLC

We are a family owned business doing the job right every time. With four years of experience, we have numerous happy customers, family and friends alike. With affordable prices, quality products, and hard work, we are here to fulfill your project needs. Call today for a free estimate!

03/17/2021

The sales rep Wally was initially great. The problem was after the roof was finished . There was additional work that was supposed to be done but wasn’t due to the fact (it was a verbal agreement) and he did not put it in the written estimate. He also would not grandfather in the price of the “free gutters” that he initially said he would. Anytime he answered my phone call he said “you need to spe...

Description of Work
complete new roof

Category gutter repair,roofing

04/25/2020

Went very well! Called Collis roofing at 10:45 am - roof repaired by 1:15 pm. Initially told I would be contacted in 24-48 hours but was called at noon and asked if they could stop by. Justin showed up at 12:30 and completed the repair quickly. Great guy. My dealings with the office staff was courteous, professional and helpful.

Description of Work
Repair roof

Category contractors,roofing

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed], It's been a pleasure doing business with you and I am glad we were able to service you quickly and efficiently, its the Collis Way!

10/31/2019

They wasted about 6 weeks of my time, from the initial visit to the subcontractor that never showed to them finally telling me they couldn't do the job. The time between my last calls was 20 days, when I called to ask what was up they had no idea I was never contacted. Terrible way to run a business.

Description of Work
Roof repair, two sections

05/31/2019

Excellent; Brian was knowledgeable and understood my needs. Worked with my insurance company to ease my stress and clearly communicated with all parties throughout the process. The install team was professional and timely. Respected my property and cleaned up well after the work was completed

Description of Work
Full re-roof, new gutters, drip edge, replace screen room roof and screw

Category gutter repair,roofing,screen repair

03/16/2019

We never received the proposal even asking for it 3 times. I will not call them again nor will I recommend Collis Roofing. Have to say we were surprised, they are big in this area and we always heard good things about them. Not this time.

Description of Work
Leaks on the roof

Category gutter repair,roofing

Roof Replacement & Roof Repair, Gutter Installation, Blown Insulation, Gutter Installation, Soffit, Drywall Repair, Skylights & Sun Tunnels, Windows, Doors

We do not repair gutters at this time.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available