BUDGET BLINDS OF NW ORLANDO

Founded 2005 • With Angi since June 2006

4.3

Budget Blinds of NW Orlando offers ALL types of window covering which includes blinds, shades, plantation shutters, drapery, window tinting and several exclusive products. A window covering specialist will come to your home or business to help you meet your specific window covering needs. During the FREE in-home consultation, a specialist will show you product samples, discuss the pros and cons of different options, demonstrate the product, measure your windows and offer a no-obligation quote. Once you choose to place an order, products arrive between one and eight weeks depending on the product. Budget Blinds uses only reputable, quality-focused manufacturers who offer Budget Blinds customers with the best product warranties. Upon product delivery, we will professionally install your products. Our installation team is trained and experienced....

Solar Guard Solutions

Thank you for considering us to be your window tinting specialists in Central Florida. We have over 4 years of experience with our main focus being the quality of products and installation. We strive to give you the best and most perfect installation above all of our competitors. Being very meticulous and attention to detail is what puts us above the rest. We provide residential and commercial customers with solutions for Solar Protection, Security and Maintenance using only the highest quality materials. We service Orlando and the surrounding areas. We offer products from LLumar, 3M, and Decorative Films. Our products we install come with the best warranty in the industry. All solar films will come with a full lifetime warranty for residential applications. Commercial applications come with a 5-15 year warranty depending on the product used. Contact us for a free no-obligation estimate for your home or work building.

Morgan Exteriors of Orlando

Call us today for all your remodeling needs!

All-American Exteriors

We are a local family business since 1994. You will deal directly with the owner, Greg Wooten, throughout the process. For your convenience, we offer free estimates and evening and weekend appointments. We visit during and after installation to make sure you are totally satisfied. All-American Exteriors has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and 100% A reviews on Angie’s List.

09/09/2019

Marcia N.

Curt did a wonderful thorough job for the price.

Description of Work
Blinds repair

Category replacement windows

02/10/2016

Jim T.

Category window treatments

10/28/2014

Shana S.

Description of Work
He was always late but nice when he did get here. He did seem to know the business and has been in business even during the recession. The installers were late also but they did a good job installing. The blinds look good and we haven't had any problems | |The quality is very good and the price compared to the two other people we got quotes from was the best price. | |I would have given an A overall but being on time is part of being professional. My time is valuable also. Whomever came out always got "hung up" on a job before us. That says to me that they need to relook at their scheduling.

Category window treatments

06/12/2013

Terry W.

I appreciated the punctuality and the professionalism that was provided. Attention to detail was also provided as if they were the homeowner themselves. I could have paid more for what I initially thought I needed, but the provider helped me to figure out what would be best for the area involved. As a result, I paid quite a bit less than what I had anticipated paying. That type of honesty is hard to find these days. I would highly recommend using Budget Blinds NW Orlando. I anticipate that I will need additional window coverings and blinds in the future and will not hesitate to call them again.

Description of Work
Installed blinds to block the sun in my patio area.

05/31/2013

Thomas W.

The blinds are manufactured out of woven wood with a black out panel over the back to limit the amount of light coming through. The sliding door is large so it took 5 panels to cover the door plus allow all the panels to slide to the left allowing the entire window to be exposed when the blinds are completely open. I selected a multi color (neutral) pattern and after they were installed I noticed that the pattern does not match. Two of the panels match and three of the panels match but not all five. I brought Curt Intro out to look at the blinds and he did notice a major mismatch in the pattern. Curt took pictures to show the manufacturing representative to see what they could do. After the pictures were taken and an assurance given that Curt would take care of the situation, I'm still waiting on resolution. I was told by Curt that the manufacturer does not guarantee a matching pattern and it was never documented in the brochure or else I would have selected a different style of blind. Obviously they do match patterns or I would not have three matching panels and two matching panels and at the top of all five panels the pattern matches but quickly goes off pattern with a very noticable difference by the time you get to the middle of the entire length. I've tried several times to get Curt to call me back and even offered to give the blinds back and select something else but I never get a response back from this company. Adding to this review in response to the solution provided by Mr. Intro of Budget Blinds. While it is true that Curt offered to replace the blinds with another selection, I was not offered a selection from the same original 4 books of samples instead, I was given only one book to choose from. The selections in the book offered were not anything i would have ever selected in the first place. I suppose my choices should have been, select something from this book or a total refund of my money and that was not an option. I chose instead to stick with my original selection and live with the pattern mismatch but asked that he at lease re-install the blinds so they would at least be level. Curt said that he would have his new installer handle this within two weeks, which was 3 months ago. If it is standard business to stall and put off doing what was promised in the hopes that the customer would just give up and go away, then Budget Blinds has succeeded. I say Uncle and I'll just pay someone else to come in and hang the blinds correctly.

Description of Work
Installed Woven Wood blinds over an 8 foot sliding glass door.

Category window tinting,window treatments

[member name removed] ... thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your experience with Budget Blinds. Whether negative or positive, it is appreciated. I also appreciate your patience as we figure out an appropriate solution. It should be noted that this situation is still an on-going issue that we are working to resolve so, although appreciated, your review is a bit pre-mature. I would have loved my manufacturer's rep to see your sliding panels, but unfortunately you had a schedule conflict at the time. I am still working with customer service to get this resolved. The manufacturer offers great customer service and is very willing to re-make a product if there are problems - unfortunately this is a situation where re-making the product most likely won't solve the problem. I'll keep you posted on our progress and look forward to a positive review once resolved. Hope you're enjoying the blinds and shutters that we also installed for you.

03/23/2013

Jennifer W.

They were very good. We had used them before for three arch windows that they put up blinds for.

Description of Work
They put tint on the front windows.

Category window tinting,window treatments

Hello (Member name removed) ... thank you for the review and look forward to working with you on future projects.

BUDGET BLINDS OF NW ORLANDO

Founded 2005 • With Angi since June 2006

4.3

Cover Altamonte, Apopka, Longwood, Lake Co.

Longwood, FL 32779

Window covering consultation, measure windows, professional installation, repairs/adjustments. Products include plantation shutters (faux or real wood), blinds (mini, faux or real wood, pvc, verticals), shades (woven wood, cellular, roller, solar), motorization of any window covering product, drapery, window tinting, faux iron and more.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available