All Elements Mechanical Corp

Founded 2008 • With Angi since April 2011

776 Bennett Dr 121

Longwood, FL 32750

All Elements Mechanical specializes in making your Florida home more efficient and healthy. It's our commitment to provide you with the most convienent, cost effective services. Home Energy Assesment or just a repair to your A/C; we believe that looking at all the elements will help save you money

08/31/2016

Raymond B.

Description of Work
All Elements first ran a test to see how much air leakage my house had. After that I had them re-maske my ductwork. Even though one of their workmen stepped on a water line and broke it in my attic, All Elements made everything right. They sent a plumber to repair the broken water line. They also sent a company called Servpro to remove the wet insulation and dry out the walls with a bunch of humidifiers and fans. All Elements made everything right by reimbursing my increased electric bill and replacing and even adding some extra insulation in my attic. Good company

09/05/2015

Anthony A.

Not satisfied with estimate to replace duct work way too high

Description of Work
duct inspection (supposed to be through Duke Energy)

08/10/2015

francine R.

What can I say about this entire process with All Elements. They arrive on time, patiently explain the repairs they are executing, and complete the job with courteous efficiency. They know their stuff! All elements is into energy efficiency and helping the customer cut their energy costs. Besides the duct work that was needed, the home also has 15 cannister lights which were not sealed and were leaking loads of A/C into the attic. The fix is a custom made box that fits over the cannister and seals the opening. They made and installed those, a heck of a job on a 99 degree day outside (can't imagine how hot is was in the attic), and almost immediately we see the difference in being able to keep the thermostat at 77/78 instead of lower. We're so glad we called for an enery audit and very pleased that our energy company works hand in hand with All Elements. We highly recommend All Elements and appreciate their professional and efficient techs.

Description of Work
After an energy audit (which all homeowners should have done, especially when buying an older home) revealed numerous leaks and minor problems (including the fact that we were air conditioning our attic), our excellent auditor, Roderick Pasteur, referred us to All Elements who sent Mike, an amazing tech, to undertake a complete physical on the home and determined the following needed to be done: seal all boots to drywall w/mastic; seal flex connections w/fab and mastic; seal seams on trunkline w/fab and mastic; support trunkline w/black strap; seal seams on AH & return plenums w/fab and mastic; and seal all cannister lights with custom boxes. This testing took about 3 hours and was well worth the cost ($30). Mike laid out a detailed plan for exactly what needed to be done along with the materials and labor. When the techs arrived there were no surprises. The energy company paid for half of Mike's assessment charge and also paid $150 toward all the repairs. Our first electric bill was down by $40, so these costs will pay for themselves in no time and our home is now much more energy efficient.

06/11/2015

Sybil B.

Description of Work
Annual A/C check. Two units. They installed in 2011. Did a marvelous job for a great price.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, insulation

04/03/2015

Timo B.

They came on time for the duct work check however did initially not explain very well the estimate of required works. However after inquiring they called and took the time to answer any doubt I had so that I contracted them. Came on the day of works about 15 min. late however informed about their delay just before the scheduled time.

Description of Work
As part of a subsidized duct test and duct repair they checked the duct for leaks, sealed the entire system and gave recommendations to further improve house efficiency.

12/23/2014

Janet B.

We have an annual contract with All Elements. They take care of our heating and air conditioning. They are reasonable, they do good work, show up on time & they have a good reputation. It helps so much to have the preventive maintenance done on your equipment. It keeps your equipment running longer & more efficiently. Thank you to Gary & staff.

Description of Work
Preventive maintenance

09/03/2013

Michael G.

Have used All Elements in the past for other energy efficient services, have always been pleased with the level of service. This visit was for my annual service contract (A/C) renewal which includes semi-annual (twice per year) ac checkups as well as 24/7 service.

Description of Work
Service A/C Unit

08/15/2013

Chris H.

This contractor was originally recommended by a Duke Energy representative after Duke's free examination of my house's 30 year old ducting system revealed multiple leaks that needed to be fixed. After All Elements completed re-sealing the ducting, I asked them to return and solve a persistent problem of not enough cooling air reaching the last bedroom on the trunk line from the air handler. After measuring air flows to various rooms along the trunk line, they recommended adding a direct line to that room along with severing the existing trunk line. After the new duct was added, the room continued to receive substandard air flow. After further examination they suggested reconnecting the original trunk line but adding baffles to some of the branches in order that more air was diverted to reach the back bedroom. After a total of 3 visits this provided sufficient improvement, which was verified by air flow meters attached to the vents of various rooms along the trunk line. All Elements completed the additional work with no increase in price even though they could not have foreseen all the problems along the way. At all times their technicians were positive and pro-active even though multiple trips into a very hot and cramped attic were needed to fix the problem. They used instrumentation to objectively verify the performance of my system on a room by room basis.

Description of Work
Added direct run of ducting from air handler to bedroom at opposite end of house.

07/17/2013

Carmen V.

The unit was under a warranty and they were really good. The service went great. My air conditioner is working perfectly now without the leaks. They cleaned it out and blew it out. It was the first time that I ever used them. I think that their price was great. Even a friend of mine who lives down here when I told him how much they charged, he said that that was great and it was an excellent price. The quality of their work was very good. They cleaned up after themselves. They were very polite and very helpful in explaining everything to me.

Description of Work
I used All Elements Mechanical Corporation two days ago for the repair of the air conditioner since it was leaking into the house.

05/07/2013

Linda M.

Everything went well. The technician arrived on time. He spent a good amount of time checking out each unit (outside and inside) along with checking the thermostats to see if they were working properly. He used the booties to cover his shoes while in the house with I also appreciated. He addressed some questions I had in terms of the most effective settings to use during the day and night. I felt he did a thorough and professional job. Our budget for this was limited so I was thrilled to get a discounted price for the work.

Description of Work
We purchased a discounted price on maintenance and check up for our 2 air conditioning units.

12/21/2012

Michael G.

All Elements does good work. They installed a humidifier system for the winter time when the heat kicks on as well as installed a 5" HEPA filter system inline.

Description of Work
Install humidifier system and 5" HEPA inline air filter

06/29/2012

April G.

Amazing story from start to finish. Great people to work with from the gentlemen who did the testing and cost estimate, to the installation crews and supervisor, and even the owner came out and dropped by supplies one day.The crew were all had positive attitudes, even towards this tough job, worked all day, and worked together very well. The job took exactly as long as they said it would and I was without AC one day less than I expected. i'm still not sure how they got all the old metal ductwork out and the new ductwork in the attic, even though I watched them do it. The attic at most is 3-4 feet high and goes down to 1 foot. They did not have to tear out any walls. The design of the new AC returns and the new 2 stage, variable speed system along with the Honeywell thermostat do a great job of keeping the house at a constant temperature. Of course the amount of insulation you can pack into such a tiny attic is limited, along with the options in the duct layout, but everything works wonderfully together. The followup on my punch list was all done within a week. They took care of every concern I had - replaced my duct grilles that didn't stand up to the tear out and reinstall, showed me how to program the thermostat. Even the inspector said they had gone above and beyond by installing more than one return in the house. The company they used to close up returns and supplies that were no longer used did an amazing job on our plaster walls. If you have indoor air quality concerns, want to know how efficient your HVAC system is, or need a bid from a company for a new system or new HVAC design and want quality work, I highly recommend All Elements Mechanical. They do amazing work and will address your questions and concerns. I have had follow-up questions and concerns and they have responded quickly in a very positive manner. I look forward to a long term relationship with this company. If you need more information, contact them and they can give you my name as a reference.

Description of Work
I had indoor air quality testing, duct testing, blower door testing, and AC efficiency evaluated, along with a Manual J. Two gentlemen spent 4.5 hours at the house going through everything and answering all my questions. Once all the air quality testing was done - which included air, surface, and culture testing which determined mold, bacteria, and particulate counts - I had a new AC system, all new ductwork, and blown-in insulation installed. Our house is 55 years old, with almost no attic, had very little insulation and the original metal ductwork.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, insulation, energy audit

04/07/2011

Ralph A.

I had a great experience with them. They came and looked at the problem I had and spent some time to draw a map. They checked everything out and told me everything truthfully the way it is. They had excellent workman ship. They relocated my Air conditioner to a part of my house. They were very good. They replaced 95% of my duct work. They sealed everything. It was a well done job. I will definitely use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used All Elements Mechanical Corp in September to replace the duct work and also relocated the air conditioner.

In Phaze Electric, Inc.

In Phaze Electric started business in May of 2009. We are unlike any other electrical service and contracting company found in Orlando and the Central Florida area. We pay our technicians exceptionally higher than our competitors. We all understand the value of reputation and thank you in advance for the opportunity to earn your trust in business.. Most of our work comes from Angie's List and other online companies that are based on reviews and feedback from customers. We are an award winning company that strives to stay on top of current competitiveness. When contacting via-message center/email, please leave your phone number and zip code for easier, faster, and more convenient service.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

JW Electric

Give us a call or click for a quote, today!

2022 Super Service Award

Mister Sparky

We give you options for solving your electrical problem & provide you with an exact price on how much it will cost to the penny. Then, upon receiving your approval we will start the work immediately & finish it the same day in most cases. All repairs are guaranteed. If an electrical repair fails during normal use in the three (3) years we will either repair or replace the item at no charge to you. Your complete satisfaction with our electricians & electrical repairs is 100% guaranteed.

Offers Coupon

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Residential & commercial system design, Energy Audits, HVAC installation, repairs & maintenance, indoor air quality assessment and improvement, duct repairs & cleaning, fixture replacement, energy efficient upgrades to HVAC.