Grizzly Creek Home Services LLC

Founded 2011 • With Angi since November 2011

5818 Fishhawk Ridge Dr

Lithia, FL 33547

Born a Florida Native I was raised by a general contractor before discovering my passion for media and technology. I have since dedicated my days to finding fun and exciting ways of incorporating the two vastly different fields in to one fulfilling career. From installing a state of the art home theatre system to a full blown sound system and projection system in your local church; I'm your guy. My two main goals as a small business owner are to provide for my family and glorify my creator....

05/02/2016

Sally W.

Category plumbing

10/07/2014

Marguerite M.

Description of Work
Had numerous ceiling fans installed; Shelving in garage (hung from ceiling) and shelving put in closets. Soon to have lanai screened in. Nice, punctual, responsive, good work. Wouldn't hesitate to hire again for a range of jobs.

Category handyman service

09/20/2014

Ali B.

Zach was very timely, extremely professional and has tremendous amount of integrity. His prices are very reasonable. Additionally, he does beautiful work with great attention to detail. He arrived on time and spent the appropriate amount of time that he had projected. I was beyond pleased with the work that he had done. It was very professionally done and the shelving looked beautiful. I had asked for his suggestions on how to do the shelving and was very happy that I agreed to what he suggested. I felt very comfortable having him work in my home and will certainly use him again for other projects. He is a man who is able to do many things beyond just the traditional "handyman" work and it is evident that he pays great attention to detail to be sure the job is done correctly and to the customer's satisfaction. I very much would recommend him and plan to use him in the future with some other projects.

Description of Work
Zach did some dry wall work for me as the result of an AC leak. Additionally he built a shelf for my entertainment center.

Category handyman service

American Home Inspectors

Ciege Pressure Wash and Lawn Care Services LLC

All Services Cleaning

Residential and commercial cleaning and pressure washing we also provide detailing of autos and handwashing of your auto Side walks and drive ways and exterior pressure washing also available. Exterior window cleaning available as well as other services. We also offer post remodel cleaning for your home when the remodeler is finished with the job

I am not able to perform construction to the extent that requires a permit to be issued or a special liscense at this time this includes major plumbing or electrical.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Grizzly Creek Home Services LLC

How is Grizzly Creek Home Services LLC overall rated?

Grizzly Creek Home Services LLC is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Grizzly Creek Home Services LLC open?

Grizzly Creek Home Services LLC is open:

What payment options does Grizzly Creek Home Services LLC provide

Grizzly Creek Home Services LLC accepts the following forms of payment: Check

Does Grizzly Creek Home Services LLC offer free estimates?

Yes, Grizzly Creek Home Services LLC offers free project estimates.

Does Grizzly Creek Home Services LLC offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Grizzly Creek Home Services LLC does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Grizzly Creek Home Services LLC offer a senior discount?

No, Grizzly Creek Home Services LLC does not offer a senior discount.

Does Grizzly Creek Home Services LLC offer emergency services?

Yes, Grizzly Creek Home Services LLC offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Grizzly Creek Home Services LLC?

Yes, Grizzly Creek Home Services LLC offers warranties.

What services does Grizzly Creek Home Services LLC offer?

Grizzly Creek Home Services LLC offers the following services: I am a renaissance man headlining as a handyman. I also perform numerous other services applicable to the everyday household that your ordinary handy does not; from nuissance wildlife removal and exclusion to computer training troubleshooting and repair. I can build you a full blown home theatre or clean out your garage or gutters. Theres no job too small when it comes to putting food on the table and a roof overhead.

Are there any services Grizzly Creek Home Services LLC does not offer?